Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

I would love to see Vedika Koel working together and if they have this twin connection that will be awesome šŸ¤©

Yes Vedikaā€™s foster parents will not tell Saraswati the truth about Vedika.

btw I read many YouTube comments in which people are saying Sagar Vedika cousins hai, chachi ki beti

I know they donā€™t have direct blood relationship but in Indian serial this can be an issue. I mean Rajeshwari will definitely say

ā€œ Bhai behen ki shaadi nahi ho saktiā€

In conservative India this relationship is not accepted- I mean in many places, many families.

I remember watching one old Yeh Hai aashiqi episode where the couple did suicide because they were related ( no blood relationship).

Wow.

But considering what Saraswati said in the last epi about it being Rajeshwariā€™s idea and wish for the two to marry, I think Sagar and Vedika will marry eventually or at least they will come close to marrying.

Or Rajeshwari may pay some random girl to act like Janvi to separate everyone from Vedika. This could make Vedika jealous and we see her confess her true feelings to Sagar on his wedding day. That would be an interesting track.

CVs have a lot of options for how they can deliver the story.
I have no idea what could happen next which is good because the story is a little unpredictable and interesting.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Wow.

But considering what Saraswati said in the last epi about it being Rajeshwariā€™s idea and wish for the two to marry, I think Sagar and Vedika will marry eventually or at least they will come close to marrying.

Or Rajeshwari may pay some random girl to act like Janvi to separate everyone from Vedika. This could make Vedika jealous and we see her confess her true feelings to Sagar on his wedding day. That would be an interesting track.

CVs have a lot of options for how they can deliver the story.
I have no idea what could happen next which is good because the story is a little unpredictable and interesting.

But when Rajeshwari fixed the marriage Sagar Vedika were not cousins. Now they are.

So now Rajeshwari can use this thing, na?

To break Sagar Vedikaā€™s relationship.

And Sagar will find Vedikaā€™s childhood pictures so I donā€™t think Rajeshwari can use another girl as Janvi.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

But when Rajeshwari fixed the marriage Sagar Vedika were not cousins. Now they are.

So now Rajeshwari can use this thing, na?

To break Sagar Vedikaā€™s relationship.

And Sagar will find Vedikaā€™s childhood pictures so I donā€™t think Rajeshwari can use another girl as Janvi.

šŸ˜²šŸ˜²šŸ˜²Oh yes, you are right. Due to Saraswati marrying Kamal these two are cousins. I keep forgetting that part. šŸ«£šŸ„“

Wow.

šŸ¤”I guess these two wonā€™t be gettting married. That would be kind of weird. Even if they were in London, it would be weird. šŸ„“

Did CVs think about this or is this a writing blunder? šŸ¤”

I guess these two wonā€™t be falling on top of eachother once the truth is revealed. Having a crush on your cousin is not acceptablešŸ‘€. Sorry Sagar. Sorry Vedika. ā˜¹ļøšŸ„ŗ

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thatā€™s why I am saying Saraswati and Kamal will divorce.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Right. I guess she would have to divorce Kamal or he diesšŸ˜­. After Saraswati discovers Kamal tried to kill her with a huge rock, Iā€™m sure she wonā€™t stay married to him anyway. Also, I always got the feeling as if Kamal didnā€™t have an interest in ever marrying a woman but he was forced. Discovering they are cousins just made it weird for me to understand the story. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I didnā€™t pay attention to that all before. And if itā€™s discovered that Kamal tried to kill Saraswati and then married herā€¦ Would Vedika still want to be with Sagar and in the Maheshwari family? Wouldnā€™t this make all of them seem deceptive? I never considered what happens if Kamalā€™s truth is revealed. I was only thinking about Digvijay and Rajeshswariā€™s truth coming to light. I guess Sagar would have to leave his family completely. Or this discovery to the truth wonā€™t happen. šŸ¤” I think Iā€™m confused. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«šŸ˜‚
950842 thumbnail

I just watched the epi. In my opinion, It was probably the best epi so far. Its nice to finally see the story moving along.

Yes, the progress in plot is what everyone was waiting on. Thank you Khatu Shyamji smiley36

Iā€™m wondering if Vedika will deny that she could be Janvi once she finds out. Considering her relationship with Maheshwariā€™s, Iā€™m not sure she will want to be connected to the family. Also she is close with her parents. Her adopted mother doesnā€™t seem like she would be open to telling Vedika the truth anytime soon while her father looks like he would want her to know. However, eventually I think Vedika will want revenge along with Koel. This story has many different options for twists at this point. I hope they keep it interesting for viewers.

Vedika might not want to reveal it if she finds out she is Jhanvi, coz it gives her and Koel a leverage whilst also keeping Saraswati safe (they will definitely try to kill both the daughters to blackmail Saraswati if they find out the truth or Saraswati to blackmail the daughters). Also yes, the adoptive parents have done more than enough for her to want to stay with them too, and they also would not want to lose a daughter, so they might try to derail the truth.

My hope is that Koel will stop Vedika from stealing the file and steal it for her. Koel is a professional thief and can do this job easily while Vedika is a baby thief who has no clue what sheā€™s doing and will get caught. She needs to sit this one out and take lessons from the master. šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m ready for these two to team up and take Maheshwariā€™s down. Iā€™m also ready to see a supernatural connection or twin telepathy between the two sisters. Twins usually have a special connection regardless if they are fraternal or identical. Koel would work well alongside her sis as a private investigator.

I have a feeling it is Mayuri who will go there to steal the necklace and Vedika will also reach there with Koel. Koel is not a physical thief though, she is an online hacker. Twin telepathy is great, also them teaming up will be wonderful, more sister scenes to watch.

950842 thumbnail

Loving this new Mumsie/Mayuri! I remember her from Kumkum Bhagya and she was hilarious. She will definitely excel in this role. Her interaction with in todays epi was funny šŸ˜‚. This serial has great actors so Iā€™m hoping CVs deliver great content.

Ipkknd Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon GIF - Ipkknd Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon NK - Discover & Share GIFs

Yes, I also love her since I was a kid, and my mom used to watch SP smiley36smiley20

950842 thumbnail

BTW did anyone notice Laki had 18K viewers on her live! Sheā€™s very popular but Iā€™m guessing itā€™s because sheā€™s a Maheshwari.

Influencer Maheshwari smiley36

950842 thumbnail

Btw I read many YouTube comments in which people are saying Sagar Vedika cousins hai, chachi ki beti. I know they donā€™t have direct blood relationship but in Indian serial this can be an issue. I mean Rajeshwari will definitely say: ā€œBhai behen ki shaadi nahi ho saktiā€

There is a 99% probability that Saraswati will divorce Kamal. He was very much party to the murder and knew the truth for 20 years and kept quiet. Does not matter if he has been okayish with Saraswati, but it is still unacceptable when he could have helped resolve this much earlier. You know the saying: Gunaah dekhkar jo chhup rahe, woh bhi gunaahgaar hi hota hai. Kamal is also 2nd cousin related from maasi's side, not chacha's side, so don't think they classify as bhai behen. Moreover, the kalash signifies that Sagar and Ganga have been blessed by the Khatu Shyam. They will not deny that.

In conservative India this relationship is not accepted- I mean in many places, many families.

Depends on the community. Many places in North East & South India as well as non-Hindu cultures still follow marrying in the same gotra/family.

I remember watching one old Yeh Hai aashiqui episode where the couple did suicide because they were related (no blood relationship).

I remember this too. But there it was the boy and girl that fell in love first and wanted to take the leap, then their parents met and decided to get married, so the boy and girl killed themselves.

Edited by Thorn.Princess - 2 months ago
950842 thumbnail

Vedika and Koel were like Elsa and Anna in that Frozen cartoon. šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Because Vedika was in the freezer.

https://youtu.be/TeQ_TTyLGMs?feature=shared

Please add this to Music Dedications, might get lost here..