Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

Ha true

Koel was so worried for Vedika.
I feel bad for Koel, Mayuri is forcing her to steal the necklace.

Yes tomorrow Vedika will try to take the red file and Koel the necklace.
let’s see what happens

me too loved Ayan Shivangi in today’s episode

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

Ha true

Koel was so worried for Vedika.

I feel bad for Koel, Mayuri is forcing her to steal the necklace.

Yes tomorrow Vedika will try to take the red file and Koel the necklace.
let’s see what happens

me too loved Ayan Shivangi in today’s episode

Yes, Koel was stuck in quite the dilemma. Just glad the two daughters have been reunited with their mother, so technically Saraswati is getting her blessings from Khatu Shyamji.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

Vedika’s parents knows she is Janvi

What’s next?

Saraswati even told her about Sagar Janvi relationship. And they know how Vedika is always around Sagar these days.

We know Sagar will know about Janvi during the Puja

The question is whether Saraswati will know that Vedika is her Janvi?

Will Mayuri identify Vedika’s parents?

Rajeshwari burnt the evidence

Seems like Rajeshwari’s truth will not come out

What about Koel? Will she steal the necklace?

I just watched the epi. In my opinion, It was probably the best epi so far. Its nice to finally see the story moving along.

I’m wondering if Vedika will deny that she could be Janvi once she finds out. Considering her relationship with Maheshwari’s, I’m not sure she will want to be connected to the family. Also she is close with her parents. Her adopted mother doesn’t seem like she would be open to telling Vedika the truth anytime soon while her father looks like he would want her to know. However, eventually I think Vedika will want revenge along with Koel. This story has many different options for twists at this point. I hope they keep it interesting for viewers.

My hope is that Koel will stop Vedika from stealing the file and steal it for her. Koel is a professional thief and can do this job easily while Vedika is a baby thief who has no clue what she’s doing and will get caught. She needs to sit this one out and take lessons from the master. 😂 I’m ready for these two to team up and take Maheshwari’s down. I’m also ready to see a supernatural connection or twin telepathy between the two sisters. Twins usually have a special connection regardless if they are fraternal or identical.

Koel would work well alongside her sis as a private investigator.

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Loving this new Mumsie/Mayuri! I remember her from Kumkum Bhagya and she was hilarious. She will definitely excel in this role. Her interaction with in todays epi was funny 😂. This serial has great actors so I’m hoping CVs deliver great content.
Aishwarrior thumbnail
BTW did anyone notice Laki had 18K viewers on her live! She’s very popular but I’m guessing it’s because she’s a Maheshwari.
MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

BTW did anyone notice Laki had 18K viewers on her live! She’s very popular but I’m guessing it’s because she’s a Maheshwari.

I think she is awesome in sharing gossip in a funny way

And Maheshwari khandan ke funny things may be logo ko pasand hai 🤔

MFRanjini thumbnail

Very true

Pukaar has nice supporting cast 😃

MFRanjini thumbnail

I would love to see Vedika Koel working together and if they have this twin connection that will be awesome 🤩

Yes Vedika’s foster parents will not tell Saraswati the truth about Vedika.

btw I read many YouTube comments in which people are saying Sagar Vedika cousins hai, chachi ki beti

I know they don’t have direct blood relationship but in Indian serial this can be an issue. I mean Rajeshwari will definitely say

“ Bhai behen ki shaadi nahi ho sakti”

In conservative India this relationship is not accepted- I mean in many places, many families.

I remember watching one old Yeh Hai aashiqi episode where the couple did suicide because they were related ( no blood relationship).

MFRanjini thumbnail

And more ideas coming to my mind

Like Rajeshwari saying Sagar Vedika can’t marry because they are cousins.

And then Saraswati and Kamal decides to divorce and Saraswati decides to go back to Gautam’s house.

But Vedika realises that Saraswati is actually happy with Kamal- a nice love story between the two elders.

Then Vedika decides that there is nothing wrong and fights for Saraswati and her own love.

kitni achchi story hogi without any love triangles

and here the Rakhi plot might come

like Koel Sagar ko Rakhi bandhegi but not Vedika

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Vedika and Koel were like Elsa and Anna in that Frozen cartoon. 😂😂😂 Because Vedika was in the freezer.

https://youtu.be/TeQ_TTyLGMs?feature=shared

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago