Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

I think Saraswati and Koel are in secondary role for this maha -sangam episodes only as the plot of this maha-sangam episodes is entirely based on the leads of both the show.

Originally posted by: samIHA04

No. Actually in this mahasangam they concentrate on couple that's why this poster. The main leads are Saraswati & her daughters only. Sagar is parallel lead

Thanks. Just checking on that, since it did happen to some of my favourite Sony shows before. Truly hope they don't forget all 3 are important to us, and we want to see all their journeys.

950842 thumbnail

Yeh Sagar itna PA PA kar raha hai bahut jald dono isko PA bana denge apna.

Fun GIF

He will get a taste of his own medicine smiley36

Vedhika Shivangi are two powerhouses of their respective shows.Loved Shivangi jo Vedhika ko ched rahi thi.Also loved how they were sad together at the same time that conversation between them also was very nice to see.This is literally the maha-sangam between these two.

They are good actresses, no doubt about that smiley20

I following thay show also yeah you can say that again AG then deservedly thrashed that stylist for acting badly with Shivangi after she left crying.

I don't follow the other show so have no idea on what AG's issue is with Shivangi, but just wanted to say showing that wardrobe malfunction so visually was unnecessary. Also, he should've given her his jacket then if he needed her to know that he is there to support her. Baad mein jab baat ki, woh aaju baaju thi bhi nahi, usko sapna aayega kya ki yeh bande ne uske side se baat ki?

IKR maybe they want Dayal's wife to back off from the case but that scene was so off.

They might have wanted to clear out why Dayal's wife has not taken any action post his death, so they made it seem like she is threatened on behalf of her son.

Mehnat toh ki thi na humne but akhir aisi kya kami reh gayi humse .That line was so beautiful.

I do hope mehnat rang laaye ab smiley19

Bua and koel fangirling hard on AG Agreed AG is AG.And Sagar was a bit irritating for me in this episode acting jealous thinking Vedhika too is crushing on AG.

Snoopy Laughing GIF

Fangirling I get, I do get excited about some stars too, but comparing to SRK is just where I drew the line. Why do you need another one at all? Sagar is jealousssss smiley36

Overall this maha-sangam was a great idea looking forward to today's episode.

It is nice to meet some new characters for sure.

950842 thumbnail

Sagar was behaving like whining child. Though it irritated me but after some time when I rewatched the scene I was laughing at his clownerysmiley37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNgdY79wvn0

Mujhe kisi ki yaad aa gayi smiley17smiley36

Overall, I liked mahasangam of both showssmiley20

Yes, I hope it results in some revelations too now smiley20

Dayal wife scene was bit off because they shooted it hastily smiley1

Understandable. Maybe they were told about the mahasangam very late.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Yeh meri PA, aur yeh meri PA ki PA, Sagar dono se pitne wala hai smiley37

Sagar Vedika Koel scenes were decent today..Vedika Shivangi were cute too! smiley20

That heroine and AG overall were abominable, that is still NOT how you treat anyone else, and he legit did not say anything till the poor girl's wardrobe was malfunctioned and she left smiley11

Dadi-Himmat-Vedika-Dayal's wife scene was off on acting..idk why..did they shoot it last moment? smiley13

Kabhi kabhi aise kyun hota hai ki aap galat nahi hote hai lekin sazaa humme hi milti hai, shayad humne taqdeer mein bahut vishwas kar liya.. smiley38

Yeh aur SRK? Aankhein theek hai na Bua ke, kaunse angle se.. smiley29

@bold The only thing holding Vedika back from hitting Sagar was she had something in her hands. LOL! She looked irritated with him over and over again. smiley36

From Vedika's comment about not watching television and being occupied with the school, I don't think she has ever had a love interest or time for it. Sagar is probably the first man that she has expressed interest in. Also, Sagar noticed Vedika has been dressing up nicely since she's been at the Maheshwari Mansion but he doesn't realize it's all for him. She was looking so cute!

@red I didn't appreciate how everyone stared at Shivangi when her wardrobe malfunctioned. No one helped or covered her, and the room was full of men. How embarrassing?

@blue I agree. This scene was off. I found Dayal wife's acting hilarioussmiley37. But they kept mentioning Dayal's son in this scene. I wonder if we will see a new character soon. Originally, I thought Himmat could be his son and there for revenge but this proves otherwise.

It was also funny seeing Rajeshswari and Vedika fight over the letter. I don't typically laugh at old people falling but I did this time smiley37. She hurt her hips!!! But can't dadi be jailed for tampering with evidence for a case? Both Vedika and Dayal's wife have proof that she tore the letter so can't they mention this in court? Plus Vedika has half of the letter which is proof it was torn.

Also, I bet Lali has proof of Maheshwari's wrong deeds on her phone. She is always recording videos so I am sure her phone will soon be helpful in the case.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Jubilee Talkies is a good serial. I watch that one as well. And to catch you up on what's happening... AG is a nice guy and a romantic sweetheart. He has a girlfriend who is taking advantage of him and he does any and everything to please her. He left a movie shoot to spend time with her because she was whining. When everyone was looking for him, Shivangi told his whereabouts which led to her being assigned as his PA. He hates that Shivangi snitched on him and is trying to do evil things to get her to quit. But deep down inside AG is a sweetheart. I think he was an orphan and was raised by a rich family. So he has humble beginnings. Shivangi is a hilarious character and she is trying to save her father's movie theater business. That is what brought her and her mom to Mumbai.

950842 thumbnail

@bold The only thing holding Vedika back from hitting Sagar was she had something in her hands. LOL! She looked irritated with him over and over again. smiley36

Angrybirds2 GIF

IKR!! Both sisters were like: "How dare you?"

Felt bad for Koel too, that is her celeb crush and she gets introduced as PA ki PA smiley44smiley37

From Vedika's comment about not watching television and being occupied with the school, I don't think she has ever had a love interest or time for it. Sagar is probably the first man that she has expressed interest in. Also, Sagar noticed Vedika has been dressing up nicely since she's been at the Maheshwari Mansion but he doesn't realize it's all for him. She was looking so cute!

Yeah, seems like he is her first love and vice versa (as Jhanvi) smiley20

But they need to move forward from them "falling in love' now, and show something a little more dignified I guess. Hope they take that into consideration.

@red I didn't appreciate how everyone stared at Shivangi when her wardrobe malfunctioned. No one helped or covered her, and the room was full of men. How embarrassing?

Yes, absolutely disgraceful tbh. Idc who the hero is, he can save her as he deems fit (or not) but how can everyone else be okay with that either?

@blue I agree. This scene was off. I found Dayal wife's acting hilarioussmiley37. But they kept mentioning Dayal's son in this scene. I wonder if we will see a new character soon. Originally, I thought Himmat could be his son and there for revenge but this proves otherwise.

I actually remembered you when you watched it and was like, there goes your theory smiley21

Probably your prediction of him being Koel's 'partner' might come true though.

It was also funny seeing Rajeshswari and Vedika fight over the letter. I don't typically laugh at old people falling but I did this time smiley37. She hurt her hips!!! But can't dadi be jailed for tampering with evidence for a case? Both Vedika and Dayal's wife have proof that she tore the letter so can't they mention this in court? Plus Vedika has half of the letter which is proof it was torn.

The way they shot the scene is just soooooooo abrupt smiley37smiley37

Evidence can be divided into three categories broadly namely, (i) wholly reliable, (ii) wholly unreliable and (iii) neither wholly reliable nor wholly unreliable. If evidence, along with matters surrounding it, makes the court believe it is wholly reliable qua an issue, it can decide its existence on a degree of probability. Similar is the case where evidence is not believable. When evidence produced is neither wholly reliable nor wholly unreliable, it might require corroboration, and in such a case, court can also take note of the contradictions available in other matters.

In short, they have to first officially present it to court for them to determine if the written or spoken testimony even counts. They have to back it up by solid proof such as CCTV or even maybe the film shoot cameras may have captured it visually.

Also, I bet Lali has proof of Maheshwari's wrong deeds on her phone. She is always recording videos so I am sure her phone will soon be helpful in the case.

Yepp, she may have not realised it, but her videos do have a lot of stuff.

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Jubilee Talkies is a good serial. I watch that one as well. And to catch you up on what's happening... AG is a nice guy and a romantic sweetheart. He has a girlfriend who is taking advantage of him and he does any and everything to please her. He left a movie shoot to spend time with her because she was whining. When everyone was looking for him, Shivangi told his whereabouts which led to her being assigned as his PA. He hates that Shivangi snitched on him and is trying to do evil things to get her to quit. But deep down inside AG is a sweetheart. I think he was an orphan and was raised by a rich family. So he has humble beginnings. Shivangi is a hilarious character and she is trying to save her father's movie theatre business. That is what brought her and her mom to Mumbai.

Thanks for the update.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9iMr4fynuf/?igsh=MXA4YXVva3JwOWhzeQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9hua-8M0eJ/?igsh=MTdoYzR2c3p2djFycQ==

Sagar Vedika

I just love them

jitna bhi I get irritated to see Sagar falling on Vedika but there is this innocence they have makes me love them ❤️❤️❤️

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vedika’s parents knows she is Janvi

What’s next?

Saraswati even told her about Sagar Janvi relationship. And they know how Vedika is always around Sagar these days.

We know Sagar will know about Janvi during the Puja

The question is whether Saraswati will know that Vedika is her Janvi?

Will Mayuri identify Vedika’s parents?

Rajeshwari burnt the evidence

Seems like Rajeshwari’s truth will not come out

What about Koel? Will she steal the necklace?

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

Vedika’s parents knows she is Janvi

What’s next? They will try to hide it so they don't lose her maybe.

Saraswati even told her about Sagar Janvi relationship. And they know how Vedika is always around Sagar these days.
They like Sagar, but don't think they want anything to do with the Maheshwaris right now.

We know Sagar will know about Janvi during the Puja

Happy that he will know, atleast there is some sense in him liking her.

The question is whether Saraswati will know that Vedika is her Janvi?

They wont reveal it easily.

Will Mayuri identify Vedika’s parents? Maybe next week or so, but again even she will deny so as to keep her Hukum Ka Ekka Koel with her.

Rajeshwari burnt the evidence. Seems like Rajeshwari’s truth will not come out. It was seeming like too soon.

What about Koel? Will she steal the necklace? Mayuri might. Vedika will go to steal the file too though so video evidence points to her.

Aaj ka episode bas baraf pighlaya..

Vedika got the paper, but Dadi burned it smiley38 but her Sasumaa and Maa is very impressed by her smiley9

Sagar ko itne pyaar se yaad kiya, zara humare Koel ko bhi yaad karleti, bechari she was also looking for you, Vedika + she helped save you with her idea smiley19

Sagar got his Hero Mode On smiley36

AG and Shivangi scenes were nice smiley20

Our trio looks so nice in second half smiley27

The girls' parents are here, Koel's mom actor changed..she might steal it directly..her comic timing is good though smiley36

An important revelation and flashback about kalash and pre-leap hospital scene happened today smiley41

Nice to see progress in plot. Tomorrow she will try to steal the file.

Edited by Thorn.Princess - 2 months ago