Posted: 2 months ago

Interesting discussion smiley20

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sagar and Vedika are a hot couple no doubt

But for me they are cute too

Like lizard cockroach incident

I think if they give each other time …. Scenes like locked inside an elevator or lost in the jungle ( not night, no need to be intimate)

Just fun banter

The relationship they had when they were kids

It will be nice.

Rajeshwari is a good vamp, so I am hoping she will not bring any girl or boy between Sagika

But she will try to create misunderstandings

Like the necklace incident.

I hope Janvi’s identity comes after two more weeks

Let Sagika know each other more before that.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I absolutely loved loved Vedika Rajeshwari scene today

❤️❤️❤️

tomorrow Vedika will find the letter 😀

I loved Vedika Shivangi scenes too ❤️

Sagar was hopelessly jealous 🤣

And Koel crazy fan of AG 🤣🤣🤣

I want to know what will be AG’s reaction when Vedika will tell him “I don’t know who you are” 🤣

950842 thumbnail

So usually they show only the main characters in the poster for the maha-sangams and stuff. Does that mean Saraswati and Koel are now officially on a secondary role? I was hoping they'd all be parallel leads smiley38

Edited by Thorn.Princess - 2 months ago
950842 thumbnail

Yeh meri PA, aur yeh meri PA ki PA, Sagar dono se pitne wala hai smiley37

Sagar Vedika Koel scenes were decent today..Vedika Shivangi were cute too! smiley20

That heroine and AG overall were abominable, that is still NOT how you treat anyone else, and he legit did not say anything till the poor girl's wardrobe was malfunctioned and she left smiley11

Dadi-Himmat-Vedika-Dayal's wife scene was off on acting..idk why..did they shoot it last moment? smiley13

Kabhi kabhi aise kyun hota hai ki aap galat nahi hote hai lekin sazaa humme hi milti hai, shayad humne taqdeer mein bahut vishwas kar liya.. smiley38

Yeh aur SRK? Aankhein theek hai na Bua ke, kaunse angle se.. smiley29

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

So usually they show only the main characters in the poster for the maha-sangams and stuff. Does that mean Saraswati and Koel are now officially on a secondary role? I was hoping they'd all be parallel leads smiley38

I think Saraswati and Koel are in secondary role for this maha -sangam episodes only as the plot of this maha-sangam episodes is entirely based on the leads of both the show.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sagar Vedika Koel scenes were decent today..Vedika Shivangi were cute too! smiley20

That heroine and AG overall were abominable, that is still NOT how you treat anyone else, and he legit did not say anything till the poor girl's wardrobe was malfunctioned and she left smiley11

Dadi-Himmat-Vedika-Dayal's wife scene was off on acting..idk why..did they shoot it last moment? smiley13

Kabhi kabhi aise kyun hota hai ki aap galat nahi hote hai lekin sazaa humme hi milti hai, shayad humne taqdeer mein bahut vishwas kar liya.. smiley38

Yeh Sagar itna PA PA kar raha hai bahut jald dono isko PA bana denge apna.

Vedhika Shivangi are two powerhouses of their respective shows.Loved Shivangi jo Vedhika ko ched rahi thi.Also loved how they were sad together at the same time that conversation between them also was very nice to see.This is literally the maha-sangam between these two.

I following thay show also yeah you can say that again AG then deservedly thrashed that stylist for acting badly with Shivangi after she left crying.

IKR maybe they want Dayal's wife to back off from the case but that scene was so off.

Mehnat toh ki thi na humne but akhir aisi kya kami reh gayi humse .That line was so beautiful.

Bua and koel fangirling hard on AG Agreed AG is AG.And Sagar was a bit irritating for me in this episode acting jealous thinking Vedhika too is crushing on AG.

Overall this maha-sangam was a great idea looking forward to today's episode.

Edited by VirenDev - 2 months ago
samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

No. Actually in this mahasangam they concentrate on couple that's why this poster. The main leads are Saraswati & her daughters only. Sagar is parallel lead

samIHA04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Yeh Sagar itna PA PA kar raha hai bahut jald dono isko PA bana denge apna.

Vedhika Shivangi are two powerhouses of their respective shows.Loved Shivangi jo Vedhika ko ched rahi thi.Also loved how they were sad together at the same time that conversation between them also was very nice to see.This is literally the maha-sangam between these two.

I following thay show also yeah you can say that again AG then deservedly thrashed that stylist for acting badly with Shivangi after she left crying.

IKR maybe they want Dayal's wife to back off from the case but that scene was so off.

Mehnat toh ki thi na humne but akhir aisi kya kami reh gayi humse .That line was so beautiful.

Bua and koel fangirling hard on AG Agreed AG is AG.And Sagar was a bit irritating for me in this episode acting jealous thinking Vedhika too is crushing on AG.

Overall this maha-sangam was a great idea looking forward to today's episode.

Sagar was behaving like whining child. Though it irritated me but after some time when I rewatched the scene I was laughing at his clownerysmiley37

Overall, I liked mahasangam of both showssmiley20

Dayal wife scene was bit off because they shooted it hastily smiley1

samIHA04 thumbnail

Vedika ne toh usko already pitne ko taiyaar bhi ho gayi sabke samnesmiley37

I also liked this part

IKR

I guess mahasangam shoot pooja shoot ke baad announce hua hai isiliye hastily shoot kiya hoga. That's why scene was bit off

Bua ko toh thik se comparison bhi karna nahi aata

Word Count: 0