Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

She is 12

And yes 🤣

But I yesterday Vedika did confess she is in love.

Sagar said he thinks he is in love be he is already missing her, he is sad because she is leaving.

But Vedika seemed to be in love because of the kiss, she touched her cheeks and said those cheesy dialogues 😅

I don't watch the show smiley37
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

😨😨😨Wait! So Vedika is going to be trapped inside with AG the entire time?! Why didn’t they use eachother for body warmth? That would be the logical solution if two people are locked together in a freezer. Plus, he’s hot. He could definitely have warmed her up. 😉😂 Vedika is not married, so she could be seen next to him for survival.

Shivangi and Vedika should have been locked in the freezer instead. It would have been good to see AG save Shivangi. Or the could have had Sagar and Vedika together and Rajeshwari finds them embracing and frozen. 🥰🥶

Once again, they wanted Sagar to be the knight in shining armour and Vedika to be the damsel in distress🙄🙄🙄. I sort of wish CVs would stop with this theme. Sagar saves Vedika every week. It’s getting old at this point.

And why would Sagar think a wooden crate could open the door? 😒🧐 And he tried it twice. 😂

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago
Aishwarrior thumbnail

Because uska koi aur kaam hai nahi

He stopped going to office 🤣

Vedika should take up another job

May be Sagar will try to get a job in her new work place.

Waise dadi ka ladla, he is so rich. Don’t know why he went abroad to study 🤣

Yaar my mother says “uska ek hi kaam Vedika ke upar girna” 🤣 I saw Jubilee Talkies clip, the heroine fell on hero

But yahan to saare weight hamesha Sayli ke upar 🤣

I remember Vedika saying she herself broke the bed chhipkali ke dar se 🤣 bohot e strong bandi hai 🤣

And my daughter said “ma Vedika itni achchi hai usko Sagar mein dikhta kya hai?” 🤣

Yeh question to mera bhi hai why is Vedika falling in love?

Sagar to hopelessly romantic hai, but Vedika ke paas bohot saare kaam hai karne ke liye

Your mother and daughter are both right! 😂😂😂

CVs should let Vedika fall and be on top of Sagar for once. There are many different positions to try🤭. Vedika can definitely be on top. CVS need to steal a scene from The Lion King when Nala pins down Simba when they were cubs. The Lion King is actually a good example of young ones meant to be together and then growing up and falling in love after thinking the other was dead.

I guess Vedika never had a man show interest in her. She probably ran them all away by reciting IPCs😂. I’m guessing she has little or no experience with a man. She is very attracted to Sagar because if she weren’t his actions with her would be inappropriate. She allows him to kiss on her and fall on her because she likes it and if cheek kisses make her blush then I don’t think she’s been kissed on the lips before.

But Sagar knew that Vedika couldn’t stay at the Maheshwari house forever. It was so silly for him to be surprise that she was leaving. I could understand him being a little sad but it’s not as if he won’t see her again.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

See! If female animals can fall on top in cartoons then so can Vedika in ITV. 😂😂😂

https://youtu.be/o4sOAXbEcak?feature=shared

https://youtu.be/8YhG1ZawHxQ?feature=shared

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

😨😨😨Wait! So Vedika is going to be trapped inside with AG the entire time?! Why didn’t they use eachother for body warmth? That would be the logical solution if two people are locked together in a freezer. Plus, he’s hot. He could definitely have warmed her up. 😉😂 Vedika is not married, so she could be seen next to him for survival.

🤣🤣🤣 yaar yeh Hindi serial hai, aisa hota nahi 🤣 but soch achchi hai tumhari 🤣

Shivangi and Vedika should have been locked in the freezer instead. It would have been good to see AG save Shivangi. Or the could have had Sagar and Vedika together and Rajeshwari finds them embracing and frozen. 🥰🥶

I think SonyTV wanted cross over so aisa hua and I think viewers are more interested in one male one female chatting other than two male/ female. But I did feel bad for AG in the scene, bechara was shivering and Shivangi zyada kuchh kar nahi payi.

Btw he was wearing a jacket, Vedika ne mana kiya hoga wo dene ke liye because he is their guest.

Ha true Dadi ko agar milte Sagar Vedika frozen 🤣 she would have been scared, par dadi na ban jaye 🤣

Once again, they wanted Sagar to be the knight in shining armour and Vedika to be the damsel in distress🙄🙄🙄. I sort of wish CVs would stop with this theme. Sagar saves Vedika every week. It’s getting old at this point.

Yaar CVs stopped this and as Abhishek fan tum samajh sakti ho Sagar ko sirf love sick puppy dekh ke mujhe kitna bura lagta hoga. I am used to seeing him doing action 🥲 in this occasion agar wo Vedika ko nahi bachata I would have been really sad. I mean agar Sagar was in the cold storage with Shivangi and it was AG who saved him, I would have stopped watching the serial 😭😭😭

And why would Sagar think a wooden crate could open the door? 😒🧐 And he tried it twice. 😂

hahaha 🤣 because he had to show his biceps 🤣 saath mein do ladki thi na ? 🤣

Word Count: 0

MFRanjini thumbnail

The lion king context it’s too cute yaar ❤️❤️❤️

Sach mein next we want Vedika on top 😃

MFRanjini thumbnail

We need more explanations from the creatives yaar

The reason Sagika is falling for each other is because they are falling and kissing and pinning

All kinds of physical stuffs

We like Sagika because of the chemistry

And credit goes to the actors who has nice comfort level.

I really wish creatives kuchh aur dikhaye

These two totally act as teenagers in their infatuation zone.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

We need more explanations from the creatives yaar

The reason Sagika is falling for each other is because they are falling and kissing and pinning

All kinds of physical stuffs

We like Sagika because of the chemistry

And credit goes to the actors who has nice comfort level.

I really wish creatives kuchh aur dikhaye

These two totally act as teenagers in their infatuation zone.

I agree. It would be nice to see them as best friends even as adults.

So far Sagar doesn’t have anyone to confide in about what happened to him during his childhood. He doesn’t have any people to talk to around his age so it would be great if he opened up to Vedika about witnessing his father cheating his mother and losing a best friend at a young age. Vedika is a lawyer so I’m sure that makes her a good listener and because she knows how to keep things confidential in her profession it would be easy for Sagar to know he can trust Vedika.

Vedika and Sagar need to be trapped somewhere so they can have time to talk uninterrupted and really get to know eachother and create a bond. But CVs are only basing their love on attraction which is immature of two people who are lawyers and used to questioning everything.

MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I agree. It would be nice to see them as best friends even as adults.

So far Sagar doesn’t have anyone to confide in about what happened to him during his childhood. He doesn’t have any people to talk to around his age so it would be great if he opened up to Vedika about witnessing his father cheating his mother and losing a best friend at a young age. Vedika is a lawyer so I’m sure that makes her a good listener and because she knows how to keep things confidential in her profession it would be easy for Sagar to know he can trust Vedika.

Vedika and Sagar need to be trapped somewhere so they can have time to talk interrupted and really get to know eachother and create a bond. But CVs are only basing their love on attraction which is immature of two people who are lawyers and used to questioning everything.

Yaar you gave me good food for thought.

Actually aise hote hai kuchh real life couples ke bhi

Like getting attracted due to infatuation… she is so sexy, he is so hot or I feel thes goosebumps when we touch each other.

But once the infatuation level is over they slowly start to become friends, start to know each other, like each other even more ( or they break up).

For Pukaar when Sagar comes to know Vedika is Janvi they might start a friendship

I mean it’s much much better than a love triangle.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Yaar you gave me good food for thought.

Actually aise hote hai kuchh real life couples ke bhi

Like getting attracted due to infatuation… she is so sexy, he is so hot or I feel thes goosebumps when we touch each other.

But once the infatuation level is over they slowly start to become friends, start to know each other, like each other even more ( or they break up).

For Pukaar when Sagar comes to know Vedika is Janvi they might start a friendship

I mean it’s much much better than a love triangle.

Yes… initially most relationships are based on attraction but usually that attraction leads people to either pursue passion or to get to know eachother if it’s more genuine.

I wish they would build a friendship before he knows she is Jahnvi. This way it will seem like the only thing that changed between the two is time but they were able to still have a bond in spite of a 20 year separation. To me, this shows a strong connection.

Maybe this infatuation stage will be over soon and they become friends but I fear Rajeshswari will separate them before they have their first date.