Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Jaise Sakshi Goenka ka weakness tha Shaurya. Iss Rajeshwari ke weakness hai Sagarsmiley39

Sau takka!

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Saraswati 😭 smiley27 God will sure do justice with you💪🏻

Budhiya can go to hell if she wants lekin usko harbar iske pota ka romance dekhna hota hai smiley1smiley37

Bua literally maaze le rahi thi budhiya kesmiley37

Budhiya bhi kamal hai smiley36 Pota ko dusri baar romance karte hue dekhegismiley37

Saraswati ke liye dil bhar aata hai. She and her daughters deserved so much better 💔

Dadi and Pota are two ends of the spectrum, jo ek ko pasand nai usse dusre ko pyaar hai 😂

Bua is fun 👻

vdna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello folks!

I was out on vacation and didn't watch the last many episodes. The last I saw was when Vedika was employed by Sagar to get that driver out of jail - after that I have no clue what happened - Was going to give up on the series so didn't keep up but the discussions here and a few clips I saw on insta look interesting ..would someone be kind enough to bring me up to speed so I don't have to watch all the episodes to catch up on the story? Thanks a bunch!!

-V

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

Hello folks!

I was out on vacation and didn't watch the last many episodes. The last I saw was when Vedika was employed by Sagar to get that driver out of jail - after that I have no clue what happened - Was going to give up on the series so didn't keep up but the discussions here and a few clips I saw on insta look interesting ..would someone be kind enough to bring me up to speed so I don't have to watch all the episodes to catch up on the story? Thanks a bunch!!

-V

Hey! I hope you had an enjoyable vacay. It’s good to have you back. 😊

I was going to give up on the serial as well. I stopped watching for a week but our forum friends called me back and the serial has gotten better. Even Sagar and Vedika’s connection/chemistry is better.

Here is what you missed…
Vedika still works for Sagar. So far we think she is his only employee and we don’t know what Sagar does all day. His only job seems to be following Vedika around. Vedika’s 1st case was representing Dayal Singh (the driver who caused the accident) and getting him bail. Rajeshswari revealed this to Saraswati who was angry with Vedika and Sagar for about 24 hours. While out on bail, Dayal was in the midst of trying to tell Saraswati the truth about who was behind the accident when he was slaughtered by a car. Blood splattered everywhere… even on Saraswati’s face🩸. This caused her to go into shock and she had to receive an injection. Koel and Vedika cared for her and soon she forgave Vedika and Sagar and agreed to open up Guatum’s case to discover the truth. Vedika has a feeling Rajeshswari is the mastermind and they have been playing a game of cat and mouse for last few episodes. No one is aware of mean old granny’s antics. Only Koel knows and she is trying to support Vedika but Koel’s mom wants to break their bond. She wants Koel to steal from the Maheshwari’s.

Other stuff to know…

• Sagar was 7 when the accident happened
  • Vedika and Koel are not aware of their true identity and remember nothing when they were 5
  • Sagar and Vedika have been breaking laws and beds. They lied to the police that they were married twice and have been caught kissing each other on the cheek ever since. We think Sagar is a hopeless virgin who is after Vedika’s V-card. 🤣😂 Because he is always following her and falling on top of her.
  • They are just starting to think they have feelings for the other
  • Himmat (the sexy driver) hasn’t been in many episodes ☹️☹️☹️.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Why is Sagar reacting as if Vedika is moving to South America👀😂? He is acting like he won’t ever see her again. They still work together plus he follows her obsessively. Im sure there will be more opportunities for him to fall on top of her. 😂
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Why is Sagar reacting as if Vedika is moving to South America👀😂? He is acting like he won’t ever see her again. They still work together plus he follows her obsessively. Im sure there will be more opportunities for him to fall on top of her. 😂

Because uska koi aur kaam hai nahi

He stopped going to office 🤣

Vedika should take up another job

May be Sagar will try to get a job in her new work place.

Waise dadi ka ladla, he is so rich. Don’t know why he went abroad to study 🤣

Yaar my mother says “uska ek hi kaam Vedika ke upar girna” 🤣 I saw Jubilee Talkies clip, the heroine fell on hero

But yahan to saare weight hamesha Sayli ke upar 🤣

I remember Vedika saying she herself broke the bed chhipkali ke dar se 🤣 bohot e strong bandi hai 🤣

And my daughter said “ma Vedika itni achchi hai usko Sagar mein dikhta kya hai?” 🤣

Yeh question to mera bhi hai why is Vedika falling in love?

Sagar to hopelessly romantic hai, but Vedika ke paas bohot saare kaam hai karne ke liye

Edited by MFRanjini - 2 months ago
MFRanjini thumbnail
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

this cracked me up so hard smiley37smiley37

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

Because uska koi aur kaam hai nahi

He stopped going to office 🤣

Vedika should take up another job

May be Sagar will try to get a job in her new work place.

Waise dadi ka ladla, he is so rich. Don’t know why he went abroad to study 🤣

Yaar my mother says “uska ek hi kaam Vedika ke upar girna” 🤣 I saw Jubilee Talkies clip, the heroine fell on hero

But yahan to saare weight hamesha Sayli ke upar 🤣

I remember Vedika saying she herself broke the bed chhipkali ke dar se 🤣 bohot e strong bandi hai 🤣

And my daughter said “ma Vedika itni achchi hai usko Sagar mein dikhta kya hai?” 🤣

Yeh question to mera bhi hai why is Vedika falling in love?

Sagar to hopelessly romantic hai, but Vedika ke paas bohot saare kaam hai karne ke liye

How old is your daughter? She seems to have her priorities straight 😔 🤣 😔 🤣

Vedika is not falling in love, she's tired of him falling on her smiley37

MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

How old is your daughter? She seems to have her priorities straight 😔 🤣 😔 🤣

Vedika is not falling in love, she's tired of him falling on her smiley37

She is 12

And yes 🤣

But I yesterday Vedika did confess she is in love.

Sagar said he thinks he is in love be he is already missing her, he is sad because she is leaving.

But Vedika seemed to be in love because of the kiss, she touched her cheeks and said those cheesy dialogues 😅