Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

yes it’s a trap only because in precap Rajeshwari and Digvijay were discussing how they are fooling Vedika.

Saraswati will take Vedika out of the trap. They are using a lot of Mahabharat metaphors at the moment.

About Sagar, currently his only job is to get intimate with Vedika 🤣

And I find it very weird but creatives ke logic yeh hai ke it’s a kismat connection

I mean they want us to believe that Sagar never even looked at any other girl because his fiancé is Janvi and now he is always touching Vedika because his heart knows it’s Janvi.

The actors have good chemistry, but plot devices could be better for sure. Seems weird kaise woh Vodafone wale Zoozoo ki tarah har jagah signal catch kar leta hai.

For me it’s totally illogical. But from the first episode Guruji played an important role. And magic happens. Like you remember ? Rajeshwari threw the water but magically the water came together.

The Triveni Sangam scene was well done!

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

It is weird that he does absolutely no work😂.

He is always in Vedika’s personal space and he is supposed to be her boss😯. He keeps crossing the line.

But more than it being about destiny, I think Vedika must really like being in these compromising positions with him🫣🤭. She’s guilty of being just as naughty as he is because she’s allowing it. Because realistically she should have filed an FIR weeks ago based on IPC Section 354A and Section 509😂🤣

Creatives have convinced me that they are both in heat versus this being more about a destiny connection😂🤣🥵. Hope they extinguish this fire that they have soon or Rajeshwari will be Par-dadi. 😆

Add IPC Section 354D also, stalking via electronic communication/media and IPC Section 294 for kissing the other without consent in public. If audience actually sit down and list the sections they have violated, makers will not be able to show anything.

950842 thumbnail

Yesterday episode was hilarious kyunki sagar ko chain nahi uske sajni ke bagairsmiley37smiley37

Haan na, Sagar toh prem ka mahasagar khol ke bait gaya hai Vedika ke naam ka.

Aur aaj toh Koel bhi pak gayi thi inke harkaate dekhkar lmaosmiley37

I was with Koel smiley27

But really loved Dadi Pota scene; chalo budhiya ke weak point toh haismiley1 she genuinely loves her pota than her son for obvious reason

It was sweet, but on a funny side ~ Obviously na, kanji ankhein bhi toh inherit ki hai smiley17

Lekin precap main phir besharmi dikha diya budhiya nesmiley24 buddape main iss tarah ke chichorapan accha thodi lagta haismiley23 CCTV se Pota aur uske item ka romance dekh rahi thi woh bhi gaur se { slow claps } smiley32

Usko darr hai pota kahi phisal na jaye, like aishwarrior said, inke pardadi banne ke iraade nai hai abhi tak.

950842 thumbnail

Peach Cat You Bad Bad StickerBollywood.Gif GIF

Word Count: 0

950842 thumbnail

Ha true. The expressions Vedika is giving these days. When Sagar asked her what are you doing there and she replies “I am here to steal”. Her expressions were flirty it was like “I am here to steal your heart sanity sleep, everything” 🫣 and she totally ignored Koel’s entry, kept looking at Sagar.

And in precap what Vedika said, scene to hot tha hi but Vedika ki husky voice mujhe goosebumps diye hai “yeh sab thik nahi hai, mujhse aise milna, mere paas ana”

Iraade nek nahi hai behen ke smiley37

And again in precap Sagar stopped Vedika to enter the room. I want to know why he is stopping her again and again.

Probably coz that study is the place he caught his dad ka affair and he does not want to romance her there. Bura shagun hai, you see!

Rajeshwari itni bar bol rahi hai Vedika ko apne pote se door karna hai

Sach mein kitna kar payegi? If not can we expect next month iss time Sagika already married?

BTW Vedika started doubting whether she is Janvi.

If Saraswati sees her as Jhanvi, woh khud pehel karke karwa degi Sagar Vedika ki shaadi. Kanyadaan done right!

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

ATP he will do anything to keep his item with himsmiley37

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.Gif GIF

He reminds me of her..

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I hope Sagar gets the photo of Vedika kissing him. She should give it to him and say, “Hey, here’s a photo—it’ll last longer!” Maybe it will keep him from staring and following her so much. 😂

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago
samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I hope Sagar gets the photo of Vedika kissing him. She should give it to him and say, “Hey, here’s a photo—it’ll last longer!” Maybe it will keep him from staring and following her so much. 😂

Bande ko photo dedo phir bhi Vedika ke picha nahi chodega smiley36 uska baas chale kiss wala photo frame karwake sabko dikhayga aur haq jatayga lmaosmiley37

950842 thumbnail

I am waiting on Sagar vs Vedika for Dadi. Had the same thought ever since I saw how he was pinpointing only his dad. Yes, tbh the accident was Digvijay's doing, but his grandma abetted murder of Dayal and imprisoned Saraswati with emotional manipulation for 20 years.