Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Yesterday episode was hilarious kyunki sagar ko chain nahi uske sajni ke bagairsmiley37smiley37

Aur aaj toh Koel bhi pak gayi thi inke harkaate dekhkar lmaosmiley37

But really loved Dadi Pota scene; chalo budhiya ke weak point toh haismiley1 she genuinely loves her pota than her son for obvious reason

Lekin precap main phir besharmi dikha diya budhiya nesmiley24 buddape main iss tarah ke chichorapan accha thodi lagta haismiley23 CCTV se Pota aur uske item ka romance dekh rahi thi woh bhi gaur se { slow claps } smiley32

Sagar ka Vedhika ko baar baar chipakna is common now ye Vedhika ko apni GF banake hi manega ab toh

Koel was us during that scene

Agreed liked dadi pota scene but pote ko jab Dadi ki harkate pata chalengi to kya haal hoga dono ka it's worth watching

Budhiya buddape mein rangeen ho rahi usko shayad apne purane dino ki yaad aa rahi hogi or she is simply jealous uska pati Sagar jaisa chichorapan uske saath nahi karta tha.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

either he's a hopeless virgin ya Vedi ki V-card pe uski Nazar hai smiley37

Agreed smiley36

Word Count: 1

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Sagar ka Vedhika ko baar baar chipakna is common now ye Vedhika ko apni GF banake hi manega ab toh

Koel was us during that scene

Agreed liked dadi pota scene but pote ko jab Dadi ki harkate pata chalengi to kya haal hoga dono ka it's worth watching

Budhiya buddape mein rangeen ho rahi usko shayad apne purane dino ki yaad aa rahi hogi or she is simply jealous uska pati Sagar jaisa chichorapan uske saath nahi karta tha.

maybe

Orrrr

Uski harkate dekh she remembers ki her hubby was the same, chhichhora smiley37 #bilkulDadajiPeGayaHai

#MereWoBhiAiseHiThhe

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ha true. The expressions Vedika is giving these days. When Sagar asked her what are you doing there and she replies “I am here to steal”

Her expressions were flirty it was like “I am here to steal your heart sanity sleep, everything” 🫣

and she totally ignored Koel’s entry, kept looking at Sagar.

And in precap what Vedika said, scene to hot tha hi but Vedika ki husky voice mujhe goosebumps diye hai “yeh sab thik nahi hai, mujhse aise milna, mere paas ana”

And again in precap Sagar stopped Vedika to enter the room. I want to know why he is stopping her again and again.

Rajeshwari itni bar bol rahi hai Vedika ko apne pote se door karna hai

Sach mein kitna kar payegi? If not can we expect next month iss time Sagika already married?

BTW Vedika started doubting whether she is Janvi.

MFRanjini thumbnail

Sagar Dadi conversation interesting tha

both love each other

but kya Rajeshwari Sagar ko apni kasam de ke Vedika se dur kar payegi?

my question is agar Sagar ko Rajeshwari ka sach pata na chale

Agar Rajeshwari Sagar ko Vedika ke khilaf kuchh galat samjha de

Will he go away from Vedika?

MFRanjini thumbnail

Koel is preparing for stealing the necklace

Very eager to know what happens

950842 thumbnail

Yes, I just finished watching the epi. It is great to see Koel back!

Episodes don't seem the same without her.

I’m thinking that she will attempt to steal the necklace but Vedika will see her and think she’s there to steal the red file. So Koel won’t steal the necklace but will steal the red file instead to help Vedika.

No matter what she does, she will definitely not do anything evil in the presence of her mother and sister smiley36

Looks like Rajeshwari will soon have Double Trouble in her house with these two😂😂😂

Looking forward to that! smiley37

Also, Sagar is not allowing Vedika a moment to breath alone. He follows her everywhere. I bet he follows her to the restroom 😂. Is he trying to get a DNA sample from her? 🤔

Looks like he already instinctively knows she might be Jhanvi so wants to check it out too?

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Sagar ko chain nahi uske sajni ke bagair lmaosmiley37

Fhilhaal toh aashiq bane baitha hai isiliye follow karta hai. Jab pata chalega jhanvi hai toh pakka dna sample ke liye bhagegasmiley39

Aur phir saare photo albums nikaal nikaal ke Jhanvi ki yaadash wapas laane ki koshish karega

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

BTW… Koel and Mayuri have a really nice house but I guess thieves would. 😂

Haveli style houses are class smiley27

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

Aur phir saare photo albums nikaal nikaal ke Jhanvi ki yaadash wapas laane ki koshish karega

ATP he will do anything to keep his item with himsmiley37