Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

MFRanjini thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/stories/morpankh/3409586693539035691?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=bTRvZ3A3MGI5Zjky

BTS Vedika Koel Sagar sitting on Sagar’s bed. Pata nahi kiya discussion chal raha hai.

I know Vedika looks beautiful in Indian attire

But hoping she will continue wearing western ones.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

I think Rajeshwari and Digvijay planning to trap Vedika

They will accuse her of stealing something from the safe. That’s why I’m Pooja BTS pictures we saw police women taking to Vedika.

I think Koel will not steal the necklace but save Vedika from Rajeshwari’s trick.

Sagar ka kisi bhi action ka logic nahi bas usko Vedika se chipak ke rehna hai

and when Vedika was entering Digvijay’s room Sagar stopped her and firmly said “No”

I want to know why.

I know male leads ke agar triangular love story nahi hote to uska ek e kaam hota hai heroine ke pichhe bhagna 🤣

I wish usko koi aur kaam mil jaye. Like why don’t he get out of the house and look for Janvi 🤣

Yes… good point… it’s probably a trap.

I’m not sure why Sagar stopped Vedika initially when she was entering the office. I think he was looking for excuses to cover her mouth and touch her lips. 😂😂😂 He kept doing it in that epi.

Also, he loves falling on top of her. 👀😂 He cannot control himself at all. Either he has never been with a woman before or it’s been years. 😂

Aishwarrior thumbnail

BTW… Koel and Mayuri have a really nice house but I guess thieves would. 😂

MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

I’m not sure why Sagar stopped Vedika initially when she was entering the office. I think he was looking for excuses to cover her mouth and touch her lips. 😂😂😂 He kept doing it in that epi.

Also, he loves falling on top of her. 👀😂 He cannot control himself at all. Either he has never been with a woman before or it’s been years. 😂

yes it’s a trap only because in precap Rajeshwari and Digvijay were discussing how they are fooling Vedika.

About Sagar, currently his only job is to get intimate with Vedika 🤣

And I find it very weird but creatives ke logic yeh hai ke it’s a kismat connection

I mean they want us to believe that Sagar never even looked at any other girl because his fiancé is Janvi and now he is always touching Vedika because his heart knows it’s Janvi.

For me it’s totally illogical. But from the first episode Guruji played an important role. And magic happens. Like you remember ? Rajeshwari threw the water but magically the water came together.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

yes it’s a trap only because in precap Rajeshwari and Digvijay were discussing how they are fooling Vedika.

About Sagar, currently his only job is to get intimate with Vedika 🤣

And I find it very weird but creatives ke logic yeh hai ke it’s a kismat connection

I mean they want us to believe that Sagar never even looked at any other girl because his fiancé is Janvi and now he is always touching Vedika because his heart knows it’s Janvi.

For me it’s totally illogical. But from the first episode Guruji played an important role. And magic happens. Like you remember ? Rajeshwari threw the water but magically the water came together.

It is weird that he does absolutely no work😂.

He is always in Vedika’s personal space and he is supposed to be her boss😯. He keeps crossing the line.

But more than it being about destiny, I think Vedika must really like being in these compromising positions with him🫣🤭. She’s guilty of being just as naughty as he is because she’s allowing it. Because realistically she should have filed an FIR weeks ago based on IPC Section 354A and Section 509😂🤣

Creatives have convinced me that they are both in heat versus this being more about a destiny connection😂🤣🥵. Hope they extinguish this fire that they have soon or Rajeshwari will be Par-dadi. 😆

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yesterday episode was hilarious kyunki sagar ko chain nahi uske sajni ke bagairsmiley37smiley37

Aur aaj toh Koel bhi pak gayi thi inke harkaate dekhkar lmaosmiley37

But really loved Dadi Pota scene; chalo budhiya ke weak point toh haismiley1 she genuinely loves her pota than her son for obvious reason

Lekin precap main phir besharmi dikha diya budhiya nesmiley24 buddape main iss tarah ke chichorapan accha thodi lagta haismiley23 CCTV se Pota aur uske item ka romance dekh rahi thi woh bhi gaur se { slow claps } smiley32

Edited by samIHA04 - 2 months ago
Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

either he's a hopeless virgin ya Vedi ki V-card pe uski Nazar hai smiley37
Aishwarrior thumbnail

Originally posted by: Satrangi_Curls

either he's a hopeless virgin ya Vedi ki V-card pe uski Nazar hai smiley37

😂🤣😭

It’s probably BOTH! 😂🤣 Reason #1 and reason #2 why he can’t leave her alone.