Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

Exactly

I am loving lali bua 🤣

And Rajeshwari ji she is too good 🤣

I loved how she shook Vedika and found out she had head phones 🤣

And now the Khatu Shyam Pooja, they are shooting the whole sequence for last one week

Hoping lots of drama going to happen

My only wish is I want to see more of Koel

Yes… definitely loving the changes more and more.

Im glad to see Vedika being a strong character - confident and bold. It’s more entertaining seeing her at loggerheads with Rajeshwari. Plus it was so funny seeing Vedika do the V sign to indicate she’s watching her. 😂😂😂

Now we need more of Koel on screen like you said.

I would also loved to see the sisters do more fun stuff together other than only having chai and wiping noses. I wish we could have seen Koel in these current episodes and it would have been like a sleepover for the two of them at Maheshwari mansion. That would have been fun to watch.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chai and wiping noses 🤣

Loved the police station scene they had

And yes from BTS pics Koel is going to come for Pooja

Btw from 32 episodes I understood Koel is not a lead, she is side character.

Saraswati gets much more importance than Koel.

Saw BTS where how Saraswati got married with Kamal was being shown.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

Chai and wiping noses 🤣

Loved the police station scene they had

And yes from BTS pics Koel is going to come for Pooja

Btw from 32 episodes I understood Koel is not a lead, she is side character.

Saraswati gets much more importance than Koel.

Saw BTS where how Saraswati got married with Kamal was being shown.

Wow… I always thought Koel would be a main character considering she was on the promos and billboards. But I guess she is only a supporting character.

I would love to see how Saraswati got matched up with Kamal. He should feel embarrassed to be her husband especially after he tried to kill her by slamming a rock on her head. 👀👀👀

950842 thumbnail

Kurukshetra ka Maidaan ~ Hmm, Vedika has stepped into the battleground now. The Dadi-ki-jasoosi part was well done, though I think there is no red file, and Rajeshwari is playing the same game to trap Vedika now. Loved the interaction between the sisters, hamesha saath ho na, seems Koel is back to her hacking, even Mayuri and her tv scene with her necklace obsession was hilarious with her hugging the tv, she will send Koel to the pooja willingly now 💕

Sagar-Vedika scenes and song choice was 👍

Happy to see both sisters ~ Koel & Vedika had equal ss today, along with a little bit of Dadi-Saraswati sprinkled in.

MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Wow… I always thought Koel would be a main character considering she was on the promos and billboards. But I guess she is only a supporting character.

I would love to see how Saraswati got matched up with Kamal. He should feel embarrassed to be her husband especially after he tried to kill her by slamming a rock on her head. 👀👀👀

We were talking about Koel and yesterday Koel had very important scenes. 😊

I am guessing this necklace matter will bring Vedika Koel closer because I am sure Koel will not steal it.

Saraswati marriage BTS looked very plane and simple. I don’t think Kamal will have any dialogues. Let’s see what happens.

Aishwarrior thumbnail

We were talking about Koel and yesterday Koel had very important scenes. 😊

I am guessing this necklace matter will bring Vedika Koel closer because I am sure Koel will not steal it.

Saraswati marriage BTS looked very plane and simple. I don’t think Kamal will have any dialogues. Let’s see what happens.

Yes, I just finished watching the epi. It is great to see Koel back!

I’m thinking that she will attempt to steal the necklace but Vedika will see her and think she’s there to steal the red file. So Koel won’t steal the necklace but will steal the red file instead to help Vedika.

Looks like Rajeshwari will soon have Double Trouble in her house with these two😂😂😂

Also, Sagar is not allowing Vedika a moment to breath alone. He follows her everywhere. I bet he follows her to the restroom 😂. Is he trying to get a DNA sample from her? 🤔

Edited by Aishwarrior - 2 months ago
samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Yes, I just finished watching the epi. It is great to see Koel back!

I’m thinking that she will attempt to steal the necklace but Vedika will see her and think she’s there to steal the red file. So Koel won’t steal the necklace but will steal the red file instead to help Vedika.

Looks like Rajeshwari will soon have Double Trouble in her house with these two😂😂😂

Also, Sagar is not allowing Vedika a moment to breath alone. He follows her everywhere. I bet he follows her to the restroom 😂. Is he trying to get a DNA sample from her? 🤔

Sagar ko chain nahi uske sajni ke bagair lmaosmiley37

Fhilhaal toh aashiq bane baitha hai isiliye follow karta hai. Jab pata chalega jhanvi hai toh pakka dna sample ke liye bhagegasmiley39

MFRanjini thumbnail

I think Rajeshwari and Digvijay planning to trap Vedika

They will accuse her of stealing something from the safe. That’s why I’m Pooja BTS pictures we saw police women taking to Vedika.

I think Koel will not steal the necklace but save Vedika from Rajeshwari’s trick.

Sagar ka kisi bhi action ka logic nahi bas usko Vedika se chipak ke rehna hai

and when Vedika was entering Digvijay’s room Sagar stopped her and firmly said “No”

I want to know why.

I know male leads ke agar triangular love story nahi hote to uska ek e kaam hota hai heroine ke pichhe bhagna 🤣

I wish usko koi aur kaam mil jaye. Like why don’t he get out of the house and look for Janvi 🤣

MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Sagar ko chain nahi uske sajni ke bagair lmaosmiley37

Fhilhaal toh aashiq bane baitha hai isiliye follow karta hai. Jab pata chalega jhanvi hai toh pakka dna sample ke liye bhagegasmiley39

no no jab pata chal jaega Vedika Janvi hai uska pyar aur bhi ubhar ke bahar ayega ( like Abhishek told in the SBS interview). I am sure he will try to be more intimate ( ab bhi kya kam hai) with Vedika. His fiancé jo hai. 🤣