Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Ok I have never watched their works phir 

Let's see what's in store smiley36

Thanks smiley31

The beginning of it somewhere reminded me the first one hour special episode of Madhubala actually don't know why smiley37

give it SHOT, PLEASE!!

A_for_Arpita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nehuuuuu smiley31

Will try Beta smiley27

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Who is Kamal? Is he related to Gautam and Digvijay?

Please give a brief of family dynamics of this Rich household..

Okay so, Kamal is Rajeshwari's sister's son who stays with her but he doesn't belong to maheshwaris. Now coming to maheshwaris, Rajeshwari is the matriarch of the house. Rajeshwari has her son Digvijay. Digvijay's wife named Subhadra. Digvijay has a son named Sagar Maheshwari ( ML ) who was betrothed to Jhanvi in childhood ( who introduces herself as Vedika now ). Now coming to Gautam family, Gautam's surname is Rathod. He is adopted ( kind of ) by Rajeshwari's deceased husband. That's why he calls Rajeshwari maa. Gautam's wife named Saraswati has two daughters Jhanvi & Yamini who now introduces themselves as Vedika & Koel

Edited by samIHA04 - 1 months ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Okay so, Kamal is Rajeshwari's sister's son who stays with her but he doesn't belong to maheshwaris. Now coming to maheshwaris, Rajeshwari is the matriarch of the house. Rajeshwari has her son Digvijay. Digvijay's wife named Subhadra. Digvijay has a son named Sagar Maheshwari ( ML ) who was betrothed to Jhanvi in childhood ( who introduces herself as Vedika now ). Now coming to Gautam family, Gautam's surname is Rathod. He is adopted ( kind of ) by Rajeshwari's deceased husband. That's why he calls Rajeshwari maa. Gautam's wife named Saraswati has two daughters Jhanvi & Yamini who now introduces themselves as Vedika & Koel

Thanks for the update, dear smiley31

Did the Maheshwari clan orchestrate the accident of G Rathod to get the power / money? 
They could have asked., G and S would have happily given and left the rich life.. 

Also, how did S get married to K? Didn’t she grieve for her husband and lost children?

samIHA04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Thanks for the update, dear smiley31

Did the Maheshwari clan orchestrate the accident of G Rathod to get the power / money? 
They could have asked., G and S would have happily given and left the rich life.. 

Also, how did S get married to K? Didn’t she grieve for her husband and lost children?

Rajeshwari was against this khoon kharaba but later had to accept bcoz of situation. This accident was planned by Digvijay so that nobody comes between him & his power. 

Saraswati still grieve about her husband & daughters. It's Rajeshwari who show herself as a good woman, tells Kamal to marry Saraswati. Yesterday's scene was so manipulating......when Rajeshwari was intentionally guilt tripping Saraswati smiley19

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Yahan bhi Digvijay Subhadra and all Sami smiley36

I guess whatever we used to predict about Vanshaj flashbacks story, they have it here for realsmiley37

The complexities and equation is kinda same here that we wanted in Vanshaj smiley42 

ML-FL childhood connection they have kinda same way that we wanted for NeiVika smiley39 smiley36

I am looking forward to Sisters bonding smiley9

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Rajeshwari was against this khoon kharaba but later had to accept bcoz of situation. This accident was planned by Digvijay so that nobody comes between him & his power. 

Saraswati still grieve about her husband & daughters. It's Rajeshwari who show herself as a good woman, tells Kamal to marry Saraswati. Yesterday's scene was so manipulating......when Rajeshwari was intentionally guilt tripping Saraswati smiley19

I am actually glad that they are showing the remarriage of the mother, in Rajasthani Culture such marriages used to exist therefore it's kinda raw and relatable with the plot smiley20

samIHA04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita

Yahan bhi Digvijay Subhadra and all Sami smiley36

I guess whatever we used to predict about Vanshaj flashbacks story, they have it here for realsmiley37

The complexities and equation is kinda same here that we wanted in Vanshaj smiley42 

ML-FL childhood connection they have kinda same way that we wanted for NeiVika smiley39 smiley36

I am looking forward to Sisters bonding smiley9

I really hope this show explore this complexities smiley36

Hum logo ka NeiVika related sapna.....sapna hi reh gaya smiley19 But I hope this show explore this smiley14

Even I'm also waiting for sisters equation smiley27

Vanshaj se bua bhatija ka name chura liyasmiley37 but plot is worth it smiley9

Edited by samIHA04 - 1 months ago
A_for_Arpita thumbnail

I really hope this show explore this complexities smiley36

Hum logo ka NeiVika related sapna.....sapna hi reh gaya smiley19 But I hope this show explore this smiley14

Even I'm also waiting for sisters equation smiley27

Vanshaj se bua bhatija ka name chura liyasmiley37 but plot is worth it smiley9

Actually in Vanshaj I never liked them using real names from Mahabharata characters such as Subhadra and Arjun. All other names were perfect. Glad here the show Pukaar isn't promising any resemblance with any epic & not distorting epics. 

I love complexities involving royal families. smiley42

The backdrop of Rajasthan is more perfect and giving wide scope to flash light into various stereotypical traditions that though don't exist in the eyes of law or media but still happens behind closed doors smiley24

A_for_Arpita thumbnail

Actually the only problem about this show is, 

It's a SONY show smiley24 smiley37