Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Kyu convince kar rahi hai Koel woh teri asli maa nahi hai smiley36 but their bonding offscreen is so šŸ˜.

I do have a question guys after everything will be revealed regarding Vedhika and Koel's real mother what will happen to their current parents?.Do tell me what you all think about this.

P.s I am getting the feeling some one from either Vedhika's parents or Mayuri are gonna die in the future hence the above question.

Koel might break away from Mayuri, especially because Mayuri lied to her that she was a victim of domestic violence by her husband and in-laws and ran away to safeguard Koel's future. That is not a small deal. She might decide to either forgo her completely, or take time to accept her again, given that she did care about her like a real daughter irrespective of that. As for Vedika's parents, she will help them safeguard their property and do her responsibility as their daughter before returning to her real family. Saraswati will divorce Kamal, that's for sure. She will not want to live in the house of her husband's murderer, and though he seems to have empathy for her, she does not think the same, neither should she be coerced into doing so after the truth is out. She will move back to HER house with HER daughters.

If the parents are killed off, it will just make the girls' resolve stronger to get justice, but don't envision that tbh. given that the actors hired for the same are stalwarts and don't seem to be in the show for a cameo.

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

I saw a BTS Vedika Koel dancing in the Pooja

They look so good together ā¤ļø

Please share when available. Meanwhile watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1VCWs_F2Ac&pp=ygUPdmVkaWthIGtvZWwgYnRz

Nice to see their offscreen bonding smiley27

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I saw in YT

Donā€™t know who shared in insta

yes they have nice offscreen bond

Sayli came live yesterday

I missed it but read written update

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

A bit too fast for sony tv shows too - if they wanted to show romantic scenes of vedika-sagar, they should have showed as ...rajeswari/dv nightmare ..

No one gets this close in a week of working together ...

Actually sony bhi slow burn dikha sakte hai lekin jabse barsaatein dikhaya ekta ke production ka tabse unka dimaag hi hil gaya I feelsmiley20

Kyunki kavya show bhi dekho, concept kya hai lekin majorly kya ho raha hai. So I feel this is sony ka marketing style for nowadays. Par acchi baat yeh hai ki iss show ka production house thik hai. I'm sure iss show ka contract 6 months ka hai isiliye production poore kahani dikhane ke chakkar main bhaga rahe hai kyunki kab sony iss show ko axe karde iss dar se i feel

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well khabar mila hai, Mayuri role play karne wali actress change hogi. IPKKND ke iconic mami might play mayuri now
MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Well khabar mila hai, Mayuri role play karne wali actress change hogi. IPKKND ke iconic mami might play mayuri now

Does she play vamp? Is Mayuri going to become fully vamp, no more funny ?

MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Actually sony bhi slow burn dikha sakte hai lekin jabse barsaatein dikhaya ekta ke production ka tabse unka dimaag hi hil gaya I feelsmiley20

Kyunki kavya show bhi dekho, concept kya hai lekin majorly kya ho raha hai. So I feel this is sony ka marketing style for nowadays. Par acchi baat yeh hai ki iss show ka production house thik hai. I'm sure iss show ka contract 6 months ka hai isiliye production poore kahani dikhane ke chakkar main bhaga rahe hai kyunki kab sony iss show ko axe karde iss dar se i feel

what do you mean by Barsatein and Kavya?

What special happened in these two shows?

MFRanjini thumbnail
Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

Ok if this pace is ok for SonyTV

My problem is not pace but the way they show it

for Sagar Vedika creatives want us to believe that the destiny connection is what making Sagar attracted towards Vedika from day one.

I think the entry episode of Sagar was named Sangam and Guruji said Sagar Vedika will meet, it is inevitable

Similarly Guruji talked about Triveniā€¦ to milenge hi

more than actual connections and slow burn falling in love ( both Sagika and Triveni) itā€™s magic destiny which Guruji keeps taking about.

Now as itā€™s a SonyTV show my question is can we hope for better?

I mean if it was a Star Plus show I know Sagar Vedika is position mein next year aate

And within this one year Koel as a third wheel kar deti dono ke life hell.

For SonyTV I am hoping for better.

Though I still want more Sagar Koel scenes, not romantic ones but them working together, but at logger heads

I am hoping that the promo is positive, the memory loss track will go on for a month at least

and after that Sagar Vedika can look for Yamini

May be a new hero for Koel

Rajeshwari trying but losing

Then the serial becomes finite and ends within 6 months.

This is my first SonyTV show

So I have a question? How do they drag story after 6 months if the story goes so fast.

And I have seen in other channel family shows marriages are always accidental

SonyTV exception hai kya ?

I mean Sagika in love marries happily aise hota hai kya SonyTV mein ?

This is my first time watching Sony too. I've only watched serials on ZeeTV and StarPlus. But after subscribing to Sony, I binged Kathaa Ankahee before Pukaar was aired and loved it. So, unlike SP and Zee serials, I expected Pukaar to be similar to Kathaa Ankahee showing a woman with a career and some progressive themes. But so far, the story progression is suffering.

So, Pukaar will only be on for 5 more months?

MFRanjini thumbnail

Yes I am guessing 5 more months and good story line.

Last episode both sister gets married.