Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

smiley25Question of the Day...

What does Sagar do? Isn't he a lawyer? Why doesn't he have any cases? If S3 is his law firm, shouldn't he be busy? He has a lot of free time. He is always following Vedika. It's almost like he has a tracking device on her. smiley36 How did he know she was at the house with Saraswati? How did he know goons were following her? He is starting to seem suspect. smiley36

He has a magical connection with Jhanvi, let's just see it as that smiley17

Add: The only employee in his firm also seems to be Vedika according to his own words of saying she is his first employee, aisa kaisa law firm hai bhai? smiley37

Glad they put Abhishek's law degree to use for the document they sent to the Maheshwaris though, liked how that was actually legal language he was dictating rather than some made-up bleh bleh, though typing me kuch bhi ho hi gaya.

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

The main thing is yeh Soniye ka show hai. Idhar sab kuch fast paced hoga.

Uparse I'm following Sagar's character from their first meet. From his body language, it's been shown that he is attracted towards her from the very first day but tries to hide it. Jo kabhi kabhi fail ho jata hai.

Iss Friday ke episode pe Sagar was about to say I care for you. Lekin Vedika ke body language notice karoge toh samaj aayega she's kind of disappointed. Like she expected something else.

I think they will at least show fast paced rhythm until episode 50. Uske baad thoda khichenge. Kyunki iss story main kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Agar pyaar jaldi dikhayga toh angst bhi dikhayga.

Agar yeh star ya colours ka show hota toh I would have bothered ke yeh log kahe bhaga rahe hai. Lekin Soniye toh aisa hi chalta hai isiliye itna nahi soch rahi hoon fhilhaal

I've also followed Sony shows for decades now, and I agree pace fast hota hai, lekin in many cases ya toh build up ki zaroorat nahi hoti (they introduce ML/FL as best friends or engaged to someone else so romance will not come immediately, or they show them as being at loggerheads and then come together). Yahaan the bachpan ke friends part is not known as yet, so thodu over friendly vibes aa rahe hai. But obviously this is much better than the other alternative which is that they keep fighting (nok jhok is great). While it is completely fine for Sagar to be attracted to Vedika, it is the whole ek din impress hua, next day job de diya agle din hug kar liya which is just making it a little funny to grasp. Friday ke episode mein I Love You wala look tha bande ka tbh, I was afraid bahut hi FF wala pyaar ho gaya hai isko, but thanks for clearing that out for me smiley36

Same with the mother and girls, janmon janmon ka naata hai humko pata hai, unko nahi, ek din mandir mein milke itne acche lag gaye ladkiyaan ki unko ghar mein settle kar diya, not complaining here coz they genuinely make me happy to see Saraswati get back to her fiesty self and reopen Gautam's case rather than the meek soul they had made of her in the 20 years (I hated seeing the poor soul cry over her lost hopes and family), except we need a little more flashbacks with their father too maybe and parallels to enjoy how the mother recognises her daughters + atleast establish that the accident hurt the girls in the head, hence they don't recall stuff..

The moment Dadi gets involved, Sagar will not be keen to pursue the case probably. Itna bhi bada nahi hoga bande ka dil ki Dadi ko jail mein dekhle. Also the girls learning their truth and that their adopted, Vedika might not be happy letting her foster parents go, Koel ki toh bechari ki puri life ujadne wali hai. Let's see how they deal with that. I also agree with Aishwarrior that the 3 protagonists should be in the limelight, filhal it is either Sagika or Dadi who is in the limelight more than her. And yes, we want to see Sagika too, but kissing part was too absurd (hope that is just her imagination). Either ways, yes, this show is a million times better than the others on iTV, with a promising plot so hoping for the best on it!

950842 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

He opened the law firm only to have Vedhika working close to him and his only case is to keep tabs on her like a crazy loversmiley36

Kahaan we were hoping for a love story, and we are getting served a horror story instead smiley37

950842 thumbnail

https://x.com/ATSBB/status/1792893118934606262

https://x.com/ATSBB/status/1800107993134211560

Can we also demand more Mayuri SS, she and Koel seem to have such a cute bond even offscreen <3

Edited by Thorn.Princess - 2 months ago
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Thorn.Princess

https://x.com/ATSBB/status/1792893118934606262

https://x.com/ATSBB/status/1800107993134211560

Can we also demand more Mayuri SS, she and Koel seem to have such a cute bond even offscreen <3

Kyu convince kar rahi hai Koel woh teri asli maa nahi hai smiley36 but their bonding offscreen is so 😍.

I do have a question guys after everything will be revealed regarding Vedhika and Koel's real mother what will happen to their current parents?.Do tell me what you all think about this.

P.s I am getting the feeling some one from either Vedhika's parents or Mayuri are gonna die in the future hence the above question.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Kyu convince kar rahi hai Koel woh teri asli maa nahi hai smiley36 but their bonding offscreen is so 😍.

I do have a question guys after everything will be revealed regarding Vedhika and Koel's real mother what will happen to their current parents?.Do tell me what you all think about this.

P.s I am getting the feeling some one from either Vedhika's parents or Mayuri are gonna die in the future hence the above question.

I am hoping all will live happily ever after no one will die
Shaadi ke baad sab ke do ma papa ho jate hai

Vedika aur Koel ke honge two sets of parents.

Mayuri karengi problem but once she knows Koel can stay in the rich Maheshwari house she will be ok with it I guess. Though I want Saraswati to move out of Maheshwari house when she knows the truth about Rajeshwari.

MFRanjini thumbnail

I saw a BTS Vedika Koel dancing in the Pooja

They look so good together ❤️

MFRanjini thumbnail

Ok if this pace is ok for SonyTV

My problem is not pace but the way they show it

for Sagar Vedika creatives want us to believe that the destiny connection is what making Sagar attracted towards Vedika from day one.

I think the entry episode of Sagar was named Sangam and Guruji said Sagar Vedika will meet, it is inevitable

Similarly Guruji talked about Triveni… to milenge hi

more than actual connections and slow burn falling in love ( both Sagika and Triveni) it’s magic destiny which Guruji keeps taking about.

Now as it’s a SonyTV show my question is can we hope for better?

I mean if it was a Star Plus show I know Sagar Vedika is position mein next year aate

And within this one year Koel as a third wheel kar deti dono ke life hell.

For SonyTV I am hoping for better.

Though I still want more Sagar Koel scenes, not romantic ones but them working together, but at logger heads

I am hoping that the promo is positive, the memory loss track will go on for a month at least

and after that Sagar Vedika can look for Yamini

May be a new hero for Koel

Rajeshwari trying but losing

Then the serial becomes finite and ends within 6 months.

This is my first SonyTV show

So I have a question? How do they drag story after 6 months if the story goes so fast.

And I have seen in other channel family shows marriages are always accidental

SonyTV exception hai kya ?

I mean Sagika in love marries happily aise hota hai kya SonyTV mein ?

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

A bit too fast for sony tv shows too - if they wanted to show romantic scenes of vedika-sagar, they should have showed as ...rajeswari/dv nightmare ..

No one gets this close in a week of working together ...

MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

A bit too fast for sony tv shows too - if they wanted to show romantic scenes of vedika-sagar, they should have showed as ...rajeswari/dv nightmare ..

No one gets this close in a week of working together ...

wahin na?

It is confusing us