Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Nichuss

just curious

is ths any remake?

and ths tooo goin to hv sisters falling for same guy smiley29

Koel has not shown any romantic inclination, probably might play cupid like the other members noted.

Let's hope there is no triangle, Koel deserves better than a guy obsessed over his childhood love Jhanvi.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samIHA04

I also loved Koel todaysmiley27

She has no filter lmaosmiley37

I love Koel too and I am mad that writers are not giving her more dialogue and screen time in the serial. Why can't they show her using her hacking skills to help solve this case?

I feel as if writers are putting too much focus on Sagar and Vedika and not enough focus on the case and Saraswati, Koel, and Vedika getting revenge.

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

smiley25Question of the Day...

What does Sagar do? Isn't he a lawyer? Why doesn't he have any cases? If S3 is his law firm, shouldn't he be busy? He has a lot of free time. He is always following Vedika. It's almost like he has a tracking device on her. smiley36 How did he know she was at the house with Saraswati? How did he know goons were following her? He is starting to seem suspect. smiley36

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

I don’t understand that Rajdhani thing

Like the love story is moving so fast

I mean already we had two hugs

Sagar chance milte hi holds Vedika’s hand

Precap had the cheek kiss

The bed breaking scene is going to come in which Sagar is going to tell “tum bhi meri”

and then the promo where Sagar comes to know Vedika is Janvi

And the SBS video

From the BTS I didn’t understand Sagar kissing Vedika accidental or intentionally

and the way he held her hand and the interview

What I felt was Sagar is kind of forcefully flirting with Vedika because he thinks it’s his right to do this because she is his best friend

I mean being best friend doesn’t mean he can flirt with her.

I really hope Vedika doesn’t fall for him so soon.

The main thing is yeh Soniye ka show hai. Idhar sab kuch fast paced hoga.

Uparse I'm following Sagar's character from their first meet. From his body language, it's been shown that he is attracted towards her from the very first day but tries to hide it. Jo kabhi kabhi fail ho jata hai.

Iss Friday ke episode pe Sagar was about to say I care for you. Lekin Vedika ke body language notice karoge toh samaj aayega she's kind of disappointed. Like she expected something else.

I think they will at least show fast paced rhythm until episode 50. Uske baad thoda khichenge. Kyunki iss story main kabhi bhi kuch bhi ho sakta hai.

Agar pyaar jaldi dikhayga toh angst bhi dikhayga.

Agar yeh star ya colours ka show hota toh I would have bothered ke yeh log kahe bhaga rahe hai. Lekin Soniye toh aisa hi chalta hai isiliye itna nahi soch rahi hoon fhilhaal

Edited by samIHA04 - 2 months ago
samIHA04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

I don’t understand that Rajdhani thing

Like the love story is moving so fast

I mean already we had two hugs

Sagar chance milte hi holds Vedika’s hand

Precap had the cheek kiss

The bed breaking scene is going to come in which Sagar is going to tell “tum bhi meri”

and then the promo where Sagar comes to know Vedika is Janvi

And the SBS video

From the BTS I didn’t understand Sagar kissing Vedika accidental or intentionally

and the way he held her hand and the interview

What I felt was Sagar is kind of forcefully flirting with Vedika because he thinks it’s his right to do this because she is his best friend

I mean being best friend doesn’t mean he can flirt with her.

I really hope Vedika doesn’t fall for him so soon.

Aur mujhe lagta hai story pe bohot kuch explore hone wala hai isiliye bhaga rahe honge

Edited by samIHA04 - 2 months ago
samIHA04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

What does Sagar do? Isn't he a lawyer? Why doesn't he have any cases? If S3 is his law firm, shouldn't he be busy? He has a lot of free time. He is always following Vedika. It's almost like he has a tracking device on her. smiley36 How did he know she was at the house with Saraswati? How did he know goons were following her? He is starting to seem suspect. smiley36

Isko typical ITV cliche kehte hai according to mesmiley37

samIHA04 thumbnail

I love Koel too and I am mad that writers are not giving her more dialogue and screen time in the serial. Why can't they show her using her hacking skills to help solve this case?

I feel as if writers are putting too much focus on Sagar and Vedika and not enough focus on the case and Saraswati, Koel, and Vedika getting revenge.

Koel ka iss story pe activation iss pooja ke baad hoga I feel. Kyunki pooja pe kuch toh bomb phutega for sure. Tab wahi se Koel ke SS badh jayegi. I'm demanding a ML for Koel toosmiley19

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

He opened the law firm only to have Vedhika working close to him and his only case is to keep tabs on her like a crazy loversmiley36

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Koel ka iss story pe activation iss pooja ke baad hoga I feel. Kyunki pooja pe kuch toh bomb phutega for sure. Tab wahi se Koel ke SS badh jayegi. I'm demanding a ML for Koel toosmiley19

True ek toh Sagar ko Vedhika ki realty pata chalegi thats bomb no1 and budhiya toh pakaa kuch na kuch karegi.

Right eagerly waiting for Koel's MLsmiley19

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

ITV hero matlab uska ek hi kaam heroine ke piche bhagna 🤣

Isse zyada dikhaye to hum surprised ho jate hai 🤣