Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aishwarrior thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

And now the way Vedika is supporting Saraswati fighting with Rajeshwari it’s just awesome 🤩

btw your views on upcoming Memory loss track?

Yes! It's good to see Vedika fighting back. I didn't like how passive and tearful she was when she first visited the Maheshwari house. So, seeing this side of Vedika is better.

I’m not sure what will happen with the memory loss track. But I would love to see an investigative twist in the story. Sagar and Vedika are both lawyers and Koel is supposed to be a hacker according to the original promo, but we rarely see any of them use their skills to investigate anything. It would be good to see Sagar investigate Vedika’s past and uncover secrets about her true identity as Janvi. It would be comical to see Sagar snooping around Vedika’s belongings while she is concerned and watches his actions.

Since Vedika doesn’t remember anything from her childhood, Sagar will need hard proof that she is Janvi and he would have to find out why she doesn't remember anything from her past.

I would love for Sagar to discover the truth about Koel as well. It would be great to see Koel get more screen time and have more dialogue. I would love to see her use her hacking skills to solve the mystery of their past and to gain revenge.

I think that Rajeshawri will discover the truth about Vedika and Koel before Sagar does just because she already has an inclining that there is a connection. Rajeshwari will definitely come in between Sagar discovering the truth about Vedika. I hope creatives think of a clever way for Rajeshwari to intervene other than having the two followed by goons or cause another car accident. Since Rajeshwari and Koel's mom are against this new bond between Vedika, Saraswati, and Koel, the two may team up to cause some confusion.

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yesterday's epi was great.Loved the scene of Vedhika and koel hand in hand sequence with Saraswati as she has now reopened her case of her late husband.

Love is in the air for Sagika and probably Koel will find out about their love towards each other first.Also loved Sagika's hug their chemistry in that scene was great.

War begins between Vedhika and Dadi and loved the frustrating looks of Digvijay and Dadi.Overall it was somewhat emotional episode to begin with which turned exciting in the end.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

Yes! It's good to see Vedika fighting back. I didn't like how passive and tearful she was when she first visited the Maheshwari house. So, seeing this side of Vedika is better.

I’m not sure what will happen with the memory loss track. But I would love to see an investigative twist in the story. Sagar and Vedika are both lawyers and Koel is supposed to be a hacker according to the original promo, but we rarely see any of them use their skills to investigate anything. It would be good to see Sagar investigate Vedika’s past and uncover secrets about her true identity as Janvi. It would be comical to see Sagar snooping around Vedika’s belongings while she is concerned and watches his actions.

Since Vedika doesn’t remember anything from her childhood, Sagar will need hard proof that she is Janvi and he would have to find out why she doesn't remember anything from her past.

I would love for Sagar to discover the truth about Koel as well. It would be great to see Koel get more screen time and have more dialogue. I would love to see her use her hacking skills to solve the mystery of their past and to gain revenge.

I think that Rajeshawri will discover the truth about Vedika and Koel before Sagar does just because she already has an inclining that there is a connection. Rajeshwari will definitely come in between Sagar discovering the truth about Vedika. I hope creatives think of a clever way for Rajeshwari to intervene other than having the two followed by goons or cause another car accident. Since Rajeshwari and Koel's mom are against this new bond between Vedika, Saraswati, and Koel, the two may team up to cause some confusion.

Yes agree

Instead of just showing the love track

Use the lawyer thing

Investigate the past

Koel’s truth will be out too

and yes I love Vedika Rajeshwari fighting hope it’s restricted to the case not kitchen politics

MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Yesterday's epi was great.Loved the scene of Vedhika and koel hand in hand sequence with Saraswati as she has now reopened her case of her late husband.

Love is in the air for Sagika and probably Koel will find out about their love towards each other first.Also loved Sagika's hug their chemistry in that scene was great.

War begins between Vedhika and Dadi and loved the frustrating looks of Digvijay and Dadi.Overall it was somewhat emotional episode to begin with which turned exciting in the end.

it seems like Koel is going to be the Cupid between Sagar and Vedika

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I loved yesterday's & today's Vedika's lawyer modesmiley16

Kya mast dhoya budhiya kosmiley32

Ke budhiya ke circuit hi hil gayasmiley36

Kal ka hug scene was overwhelming smiley42

Aur Aaj ka Vedika ke parents ka scene was my favorite smiley9

Uparse precap dekhkar main behosh ho gayi khushi sesmiley43 Mujhe laga tha budhiya imagine kar rahi hogi ke Sagar Vedika ko kiss karega lekin yeh toh sach nikla smiley42 upar se bua ji woh kiss scene record karke budhiya aur budhiya ke bete ko aise dikha rahi thi jaise koi prasad baat raha hosmiley37smiley37

samIHA04 thumbnail

I also loved Koel todaysmiley27

She has no filter lmaosmiley37

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samIHA04

I loved yesterday's & today's Vedika's lawyer modesmiley16

Kya mast dhoya budhiya kosmiley32

Ke budhiya ke circuit hi hil gayasmiley36

Kal ka hug scene was overwhelming smiley42

Aur Aaj ka Vedika ke parents ka scene was my favorite smiley9

Uparse precap dekhkar main behosh ho gayi khushi sesmiley43 Mujhe laga tha budhiya imagine kar rahi hogi ke Sagar Vedika ko kiss karega lekin yeh toh sach nikla smiley42 upar se bua ji woh kiss scene record karke budhiya aur budhiya ke bete ko aise dikha rahi thi jaise koi prasad baat raha hosmiley37smiley37

Dadi frustation mein jo cheeki hai tha was so satisfying to hear

Sagar and Vedhika''s parents scene was sweet

Precap was so great Budhiya ke baal pakka safed ho jaainge ye dekhne ke baad

Digvijay with his usual dialogue of "Vedhika ko maar dunga" but in reality tere se kuch nahi hota bhai tu rehne de.

samIHA04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Dadi frustation mein jo cheeki hai tha was so satisfying to hear

Sagar and Vedhika''s parents scene was sweet

Precap was so great Budhiya ke baal pakka safed ho jaainge ye dekhne ke baad

Digvijay with his usual dialogue of "Vedhika ko maar dunga" but in reality tere se kuch nahi hota bhai tu rehne de.

The thing is Sagar inn dono ke hi kamzori hai isiliye aur bhi jaida tilmila rahi haismiley37

samIHA04 thumbnail