Users

Frequent Posters

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

I want Mayuri to do something

Serial mein villain/ vamp ki kami hai

She will pakka do something maybe we would see her and Dadi collab in the future.

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aishwarrior

OMG! The last 8 episodes were so much better🔥! I sacrificed sleep and binge-watched them all because it was finally interesting. 🤩🍿

I loved seeing Koel, Vedika, and Saraswati team up to fight the goons. Finally, we see some girl power although Vedika ends up bleeding for what seems like 16 hours 😂.

It was good to hear Saraswati speak up for herself and confront Digvijay. 👏🏽 FINALLY!

I'm glad to see Vedika give Sagar more pushback and attitude in these episodes. She isn't as compliant as before which is better. This helps to build their story and makes viewers long to see them together. This interaction between the two is 1000x better than when they were always falling on top of each other. Plus, I loved the car scene with the police. Very funny!😂

I can't believe Rajeshwari had Dayal Singh killed. Grandma should be in prison. Digvijay is evil, but he's just a puppet who fusses and has no brains. Grandma seems to be the one with all the sinister plans. I hope Vedika takes Grandma down, but I'm not sure if Sagar is ready for Grandma to be locked up. Sagar seems to trust Grandma and doesn't suspect her in Gautam's murder. Sagar is only after his father. But I hope that there is justice for Dayal soon. Didn't they say that Dayal had four children? I wonder if they will make an appearance in the story seeking justice.

Vedika and Koel's dresses were so cute in epi 27. I would love to see Koel have more screen time though. She's a fun character.

I'm not a fan of the Vedika + Sagar "theme song" 🥴. But the episodes are extremely better than before.

I totally agree, that’s why I tagged you and called you back, mujhe laga tumko yeh serial dekhna bandh nahi karna chahiye

I loved the trio Saraswati Vedika Koel fighting scene.

And yes creatives ki dimag ki batti jali, Sagar is more of a friend to Vedika than her knight in shining armour.

And now the way Vedika is supporting Saraswati fighting with Rajeshwari it’s just awesome 🤩

btw your views on upcoming Memory loss track?

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

They will collab for sure

VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: samIHA04

Today's hug was so emotional smiley19smiley27

Infact whole episode was emotional smiley19

Yeh Mayuri pakka kuch karegi Koel ko Vedika se dur rakhne ke liye smiley7

Saraswati ka scene bhi bohot painful thasmiley19 one can feel her feelings smiley19

Yeah it was intense and emotional episode.

loved Sagika scenes dheere dheere close aa rahe hai dono

Mayuri will surely do something maybe Vedhika can handle her in the future.

The most helpless character in the show is Saraswati agreed clearly felt her pain and emotions in the episode but now she has sagika and koel with her so Saraswati ke acche din aainge.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

I'mma binge the episodes soon smiley36

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirenDev

Apna hi pota khota nikla 😂

Budhiya was like: Sagar how could you?!

smiley37