Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

New BTS Vedika catching Rajeshwari stealing pen drive.

Vedika tricked her.

Very excited.

Finally Vedika Rajeshwari battle

( loved the fact that Sagar was not around)

MFRanjini thumbnail

Originally posted by: parusmiley

The rajeshwari and digvijay kaands truth will out that too soo soon ..it will be ... What will be story then .

https://youtu.be/EhvPRg6My-A?si=y0EJu7PGpZ8FJpFF

I want the truth about the accident to be out, because till now the story is moving around what we have seen in the promo.

Next plot might be Saraswati finding her daughters.

And if the truth about the accident is out Saraswati might leave the Maheshwari house.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MFRanjini

I want the truth about the accident to be out, because till now the story is moving around what we have seen in the promo.

Next plot might be Saraswati finding her daughters.

And if the truth about the accident is out Saraswati might leave the Maheshwari house.

That was the main plot right they won't reveal soon .. if Saraswati knows what will the story left .. they have to keep under everyone in that house ..

I think they will kill dayal singh he will be vedge in speaking truth he will be killed .

Dadi got super manuplation skills she can easily manuplate sagar .. and Saraswati for now ..

Dadi will create some misunderstanding between vedika and sagar after dadi get caught by pendrive act

And sagar is shooting in vedika house ?? What might comming up

parusmiley thumbnail
VirenDev thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

That was the main plot right they won't reveal soon .. if Saraswati knows what will the story left .. they have to keep under everyone in that house ..

I think they will kill dayal singh he will be vedge in speaking truth he will be killed .

Dadi got super manuplation skills she can easily manuplate sagar .. and Saraswati for now ..

Dadi will create some misunderstanding between vedika and sagar after dadi get caught by pendrive act

And sagar is shooting in vedika house ?? What might comming up

Hey guys new here been reading your discussions and the show is interesting to watch.

I agree main plot won't get revealed now.

Maybe but if it happens the last clue pf the case will also get destroyed and if any chance it happens maybe Vedhika will suspect Dadi to have her hand behind his killing and will start snooping for answers against her.

Dadi is super manipulative I agree but Sagar-Vedhika will be careful about that since they saw first hand her manipulating Saraswati against them.

Absolutely no idea of Sagar shooting in Vedhika's house maybe Dadi have sent more goons to kill her and Sagar as usual is there to save her.Will to wait and see what's this is all about.

parusmiley thumbnail

Ok the pics are from promo shoot ...are they rushing the story now ... Already sagar is in love ????

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ok the pics are from promo shoot ...are they rushing the story now ... Already sagar is in love ????

I already saw a bts where it says that Dayal has died & now Vedika tricks Rajeshwari.

And Abhishek says that there's going to be a new promo & about Saturday I saw choti jhanvi shooting on set so maybe Sagar falling in love will start.

It's going to be He fell first but she fell harder tropesmiley39

parusmiley thumbnail

Today's episode is really gud ... Vedika knows about sagar past now ... The car scene was gud ... Both leads already in love wow smiley36 rishta makers should follow 8months hogya abhi bhi misunderstanding chal raha hai smiley29smiley44

Dadi is real gamer she manipulated Saraswati again when sagar is giving his explanation ...

Ok seriously no triangle for now ... And koyel should have more screen space ...

Last precap saraswati and dayal meets in madir ..dayal says they paid some amount to kill her family but he won't open up he will be killed by police on the spot ( my guess)

MFRanjini thumbnail

I am falling for Sagika 😭😭😭

First time I felt they are made for each other.

P.S Aish, did you stop watching it? It was much better episode

samIHA04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just can't believe ke budhiya ka itna wild imagination hai Sagar Vedika ko lekarsmiley37smiley37

Unko toh sach mein maut aa jayegi Sagar ke feelings sunkar upcoming mainsmiley37

https://youtu.be/MJ8ItCFPZu8?si=wZKN3oHnGc8MsK3C