Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WatchTv98 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Probably should not be posting this in the forum but i just realised krishal has unfollowed his ex gf. May have done it earlier but i just noticed now

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold - Aapke muh mein Nadru Yakni, Mudur Pulao and some payesh too smiley27

Waise Ani ka 'Catch me if you can' game is pretty useless smiley29

Its always catch me , no if you can ๐Ÿ˜‚

MayaFruitbae thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Our forum is so silent...what happened??

After watching same same same drama and in between one two different epiosde we have become like Anirudh .

Mute .

Jyotix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Oh my god. you guys finished two threads in four days I haven't been active much. Yaar aap log itna kya discuss karthe ho? I thought it was filler epis from Ramya's updates??smiley3

Edit: I don't think I have the patience to go through 300 plus pages smiley19

We missed you Anusha. Hope you are well and the visa issue got solved. Did you watch Runak's Birthday Night... 3 episodes??

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae

After watching same same same drama and in between one two different epiosde we have become like Anirudh .

Mute .

Ha ha...

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Oh my god. you guys finished two threads in four days I haven't been active much. Yaar aap log itna kya discuss karthe ho? I thought it was filler epis from Ramya's updates??smiley3

Edit: I don't think I have the patience to go through 300 plus pages smiley19

Actually today our forum is very silent.

Edited by MMR2810 - 4 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fero_love

smiley36 no proper runak scenes that's why on top of that it's weekend smiley40

Ha..only 14pgs..usually our thread moves bullet train speed...today it is giving tough competition to goods train.

MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lollolika

Sabke muh pe payesh stuck ho gyesmiley39

Like Ani.

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

For yousmiley31

Nadru yakni

IMG_1343.jpeg

Modur pulao

IMG_1344.jpeg

Ani is definitely going to taste his wifeโ€™s cooking and get trapped in Arshiโ€™s websmiley36 letโ€™s see how he escapes.. what if itโ€™s one more episode of Why you ate Jโ€™scooking ๐Ÿง‘โ€๐Ÿณ smiley19

The first picture is of curry pakora ๐Ÿ˜…

It's good to know about Kashmiri cuisine and em sure it must be delicious like its beautiful people and magnificent landscapes. Would love to visit the other side of Kashmir for sure โค๏ธ

Edited by xnbstar - 4 months ago
MMR2810 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Got a chance to catch the episode finally !

THAT WAS SOME OVER THE TOP BDAY CELEBRATION !

Usually would see such bday celebrations done for kids ! Even then the garland is highly unlikely !

The chandan paste tika, payesh and the bado ka payer chhoona choon choon ke is legit !

I guess because Ani is gonna ditch them on his ashirwad, they did a precursor of it, nonetheless smiley36

Or the makers have tried to show annaprasan se bday tak ka safar - a trip down memory lane smiley36

#TimeTravel

By 27/28, parents ko bhanak lag jati hai ki beta/beti nalayak hi hai smiley37so they are mostly left to fend for themselves smiley15

Bdays that age are celebrated more with friends with a short cake cutting probaby at home smiley2

P.S. Bold - You would have gauged by now from my posts, how bhola, masoom and borderline saint like I am - just waiting to hit the Himalayas with my kambal and lota - phir bhi pata nehi q , har celebration ke agle hi din pitaai/dhulai ho jati thi, as if to compensate for the celebratory fun smiley15smiley37smiley36

Even in celebrations do they had any fun...it's just another opportunity to insult each other. And when ever Celebrity madam graces the event, it becomes even more worst.