Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

Spoilers are saying after the pooja, Ani will go to jhanak and ask her to feed him but someone will catch them.

@bold no need to specify, it happens by defaultsmiley37

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MMR2810

Our forum is so silent...what happened??

Sabke muh pe payesh stuck ho gyesmiley39

Fero_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: WatchTv98

Spoilers are saying after the pooja, Ani will go to jhanak and ask her to feed him but someone will catch them.

Hopefully one good scene we will get to watch smiley24Except that catching them fiasco

Edited by Fero_love - 4 months ago
Fero_love thumbnail

Our forum is so silent...what happened??

smiley36 no proper runak scenes that's why on top of that it's weekend smiley40
Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Got a chance to catch the episode finally !

THAT WAS SOME OVER THE TOP BDAY CELEBRATION !

Usually would see such bday celebrations done for kids ! Even then the garland is highly unlikely !

The chandan paste tika, payesh and the bado ka payer chhoona choon choon ke is legit !

I guess because Ani is gonna ditch them on his ashirwad, they did a precursor of it, nonetheless smiley36

Or the makers have tried to show annaprasan se bday tak ka safar - a trip down memory lane smiley36

#TimeTravel

By 27/28, parents ko bhanak lag jati hai ki beta/beti nalayak hi hai smiley37so they are mostly left to fend for themselves smiley15

Bdays that age are celebrated more with friends with a short cake cutting probaby at home smiley2

P.S. Bold - You would have gauged by now from my posts, how bhola, masoom and borderline saint like I am - just waiting to hit the Himalayas with my kambal and lota - phir bhi pata nehi q , har celebration ke agle hi din pitaai/dhulai ho jati thi, as if to compensate for the celebratory fun smiley15smiley37smiley36

Lovely & hilarious insight yaar..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Funcnv thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Don't like his silence today

He has to tell everyone that he wants to eat Kashmiri food that's why he himself told Jhanak to make food for him

Lately J is becoming a master lier, thanks to him. She lied to the dear ones who always stood by her. But the boy I think is not ready for the dhulai and letting J fend for herself with a weak mehhh..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Funcnv thumbnail

My husband also addicted to Jhanak serial just like us...last week he went to my inlaw's place didn't get time to watch Jhanak there...vachaka whole week episodes chusaru.

Lol..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Oh my god. you guys finished two threads in four days I haven't been active much. Yaar aap log itna kya discuss karthe ho? I thought it was filler epis from Ramya's updates??smiley3

Edit: I don't think I have the patience to go through 300 plus pages smiley19

Edited by Anusha16 - 4 months ago
Funcnv thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

Oh my god. you guys finished two threads in four days I haven't been active much. Yaar aap log itna kya discuss karthe ho? I thought it was filler epis from Ramya's updates??smiley3

Jaan ne ke liye aap active rahiye Jhanak IF forum pe..har roj..aapke time ke mutabik..๐Ÿ˜œ
Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Makers ne filler episodes de de ke dimaag ki dahi kardi hai to the point that now I am loss of rants too smiley37

I was watching one of the BTS of Runakโ€™s ring scene and came to know that Ani offered to drop her off and Jhanak insisted he should stay home because of his family. ๐Ÿ˜

Thatโ€™s why Ani was in Chappal seeing her off at the door.

Meaning maybe we wonโ€™t be getting any station scene. Chotton will be there only. ๐Ÿซ