Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

And Waise bhi Toshu gave a hint today unknowingly- “aapne toh aapka dish Rahul ke haath mei Thama diya aur chali gayi phone pe gappe ladane.”

Not able to tag some folks!

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: STPrincess

Ye log pagal Hain kya ? Ye nibba nibbi hain that they like this cringefest and find it hot

https://x.com/Adeeba_rups/status/1794220299212439948

Anupamaa is drinking breast milk
1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I want to give a thousand gaali’s to the Manhoos Majboor Table! I want him to drop dead asap!

Anuj should have had that cockroach biryani served by his "Meri Anu".

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Anupamaa is drinking breast milk

Kaash it was Mishter Shah in place of Creep Crapadia smiley43

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: Amata

While venting can provide temporary relief, it's essential to find constructive ways to address the situation. Take care.

Bilkul sahi. How about having a big helping of cockroach undhiyu biryani. Served Garma garam. Ekdum Swaadisht!!! Maa ke haath se banaya postikkk aahar smiley9

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: IWasHareeshFan

iss anuj ko khaane mei cockroach choti baat lagti hai? agar aaisa hai toh khud khaa le naa

haan bhai anuj tu please ye khaa, food poisoning karva aur seedha nark hi jaa, please hogaya kaam iss duniya mei tera, bas ab aur mat ruk.

Sahi kaha. He is better off dead than alive because while living, he is a hazard to everyone around him. Sabki zindagi barbaad karke rehta hai aur fir 'Meri Majboori thi' kehta hai!

ShahH8er thumbnail

Trollbaaz

The look that Anupamaa gave when Yashdeep calmly told her that it was her oversight was alarming. What’s with that sad bgm? She was being UNPROFESSIONAL.

She gave a look that she was betrayed. Chalo accepted that there was a foul play. Everyone knows that - staff, Anuj etc but wasn’t it her laaparwai too

There was absolutely nothing wrong in what the critic said. Anupamaa is responsible for the food regardless of which person cooked it or which person served it. She's a co-owner of the restaurant and responsible for each dish that goes out of the kitchen. And even more so considering that this nonsense called undhiyu biryani is her 'signature dish'.

How could she even get distracted during such an important time? Just focus on finishing the job at hand well instead of Majboor table. He's not going anywhere. Vahin pada rahega Anupamaa aur Shameless Shahs ka thuka hua chaatne. He can be attended to later.

Koi na koi kaaran se Anupamaa hamesha apni professional responsibilities ko ignore karti hai, then she cries, blames others for the fallout and wants sympathy. And yet keeps getting opportunities, only to do the same thing smiley39

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Anupamaa never he her priorities right and then acts victim when things go south.

P.S: I realised I was never able to tag you because I always got the spelling wrong. Finally I can

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

The look that Anupamaa gave when Yashdeep calmly told her that it was her oversight was alarming. What’s with that sad bgm? She was being UNPROFESSIONAL.

She gave a look that she was betrayed. Chalo accepted that there was a foul play. Everyone knows that - staff, Anuj etc but wasn’t it her laaparwai too

Jab bhi koi uski mistakes point out karta hai toh wo sad Aaaa…. music play hota hai jaise dhokha mila ho bechari ko bohot bohot bohot karne ke return mein 😂

Kyonki Maa ke hisab se and even Anuj ke hisab se, jo Orat paida hi karchi belan lekar hui ho swayam Ma Annapurna ka swaroop, usse khane mein kabhi kabhi kabhi koi galti nahi ho sakti, jarra bhi nahi 😂

Matlab bade bade Chefs ko aisa confidence nahi hota jaisa Anupama ko hai…mey kabhi koi galti kar hi nahi sakti smiley14