Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Beshhht Poops, ye bhi hol deta Bhaad mein jana hai Bhaad mein jaiye smiley8

https://x.com/vibha510/status/1794231503700025382?s=46

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

iss anuj ko khaane mei cockroach choti baat lagti hai? agar aaisa hai toh khud khaa le naa

haan bhai anuj tu please ye khaa, food poisoning karva aur seedha nark hi jaa, please hogaya kaam iss duniya mei tera, bas ab aur mat ruk.

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: STPrincess

Ye log pagal Hain kya ? Ye nibba nibbi hain that they like this cringefest and find it hot

https://x.com/Adeeba_rups/status/1794220299212439948

What is the difference between puppy and Vanar? Both are cheaters. Why is Anupama not calling out puppy? Is it because he is cheating on Shruti with her? Wait he is still Shruti's fiance right or did she die?

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

When Adhya left with her real mom, this POS, traveled bare footed to Mumbai. Yahi karna tha, gaya hi kyun.

1235990 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aaj toh Yashdeep ne bhi suna diya 🤣🤣🤣🤣

clips hain kya? smiley42

IWasHareeshFan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

accha are we sure that most of the twitter fans are young teenagers? If yes then who is telling all this to them?

I mean look how and what they write

"baahon ke darmiyan do dil mil rahe hain" "anupama is the center of anuj's life and he is her entire world" etc etc etc.

But I never talked or wrote like this when I was in my teens. I never knew ki "bahon ke darmiyan" kaa matlab kya hota hai, I mean bas gana suna aur ignore kar diya.

toh in logon ko ye sab kaun bata raha hai.

aur inki mummy papa log ghar mei kuch nahi bolte kya inko aaise sab kaam karne par. I mean all this is disgusting, how people of their age or of any age can react or write like this.

kya pata ye actually badi age ke log ho, is it possible?

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Such an idiot he is. Who tells their kid, go celebrate your own b'day smiley7 and then turns around to look at Anupamaa, who is already making weird faces/actions. Yuck. smiley11

The child deserves better than these losers.

Amata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I want to give a thousand gaali’s to the Manhoos Majboor Table! I want him to drop dead asap!

While venting can provide temporary relief, it's essential to find constructive ways to address the situation. Take care.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: strancho

What is the difference between puppy and Vanar? Both are cheaters. Why is Anupama not calling out puppy? Is it because he is cheating on Shruti with her? Wait he is still Shruti's fiance right or did she die?

Just seeing some of A-A clips in TT is just so horrible for me. Is there someone who can wipe out memories like Dr. Strange? I really want to forget that I even watched this show

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The look that Anupamaa gave when Yashdeep calmly told her that it was her oversight was alarming. What’s with that sad bgm? She was being UNPROFESSIONAL.

She gave a look that she was betrayed. Chalo accepted that there was a foul play. Everyone knows that - staff, Anuj etc but wasn’t it her laaparwai too