Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago
“Medam don’t listen to him.. he is gadheda..” was so good I still can’t get over it.. will be using it in my conversations now 😂😂😂
Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Oh yes ofcourse, uske bina kaise 😂

Suri Suri मेड़म! Mene nahi kiya, Aiii havee noat done this😂

Waise how bad it looks, when you are the owner or manager of a restaurant and you pass the blame or refuse to take the responsibility and start giving justifications.

Just for this particular reason, this filthy woman should be sued!

Responsibility? Other than Shahs kis baat ki Jimmedaari uthai hain Anupama ne?

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

Hanging out with Maa all the tame, thinking about her and sitting idle, has made even Puppy forget his Englis as well. Now even he can't make one sentence properly.smiley36 Just like Maa, he kept on speaking Half hindi, half angrezi trying to confuse the food critic so that they don't understand anything and excuse his Anu. I am glad that the food critic did not budge. She is right. No matter what it was Anupamaa's responsibility to see that the food being served was of good quality. Maa employed Tosu and whether Tosu did or Rahul did, the onus is on Maa for employing her criminal son thinking that he is just a gadheda. Tosu is not a gadhedasmiley39. A gadheda works very hard. He has to carry huge weight on his back. At this point I feel Puppy gets an earful from Adhya more than Maa. He deserves it this time. He too should be given an ultimatum along with Maa.

Yeah, a donkey is anyday more hardworking than Maa’s kids jinhe wo Gadheda/Gadhedi kehke apna sar peetti hai 😝

Most probably Aadhya will create a scene at the restaurant tomorrow and ClownDeep too reaches by that time, she will curse Maa and all Maa stans will easily pass the entire blame on Aadhya and her upbringing for this mishap! Because Anupamaa ki aur Shahs ki kabhi koi galti nahi hoti!
Why was she so desperate to take Puppy’s video call on such a crucial day that behind her back Toshu ran away to serve the main course. Why did she even employ Toshu in first place. She can sit at home and babysit her adult ‘kids’, cook for Shahs in their kitchen and massage Baa’s feet, she is best suited for these jobs only.

And exactly it’s Maa’s responsibility to supervise, she instead plays victim and says mujhe nahi pata ye kaise hua smiley39

Edited by Dee-Dee - 4 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Yeah, a donkey is anyday more hardworking than Maa’s kids jinhe wo Gadheda/Gadhedi kehke apna sar peetti hai 😝

Most probably Aadhya will create a scene at the restaurant tomorrow and ClownDeep too reaches by that time, she will curse Maa and all Maa stans will easily pass the entire blame on Aadhya and her upbringing for this mishap! Because Anupamaa ki aur Shahs ki kabhi koi galti nahi hoti!
Why was she so desperate to take Puppy’s video call on such a crucial day that behind her back Toshu ran away to serve the main course.

And exactly it’s Maa’s responsibility to supervise, she instead plays victim and says mujhe nahi pata ye kaise hua smiley39

Good... Maa ko wahi language samjh mein bhi aati hai... Itne din se Maa ko politely aur privately kaha jaa raha tha toh Maa feigned ignorance. Maa's training in Shah House is so solid that unless explained by publicly doing Tamashah and insulting in front of everyone, she won't understand a thing.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

At this point I feel Puppy gets an earful from Adhya more than Maa. He deserves it this time. He too should be given an ultimatum along with Maa.

This is the only point I disagree on. He deserves a lonely, miserable death not just a earful smiley17

731627 thumbnail

Totally bevkoofi as far I know garam khane ke paas ya garam cheej ke paas cockriaach cheenti Makhija to kya sher bhi nahi Phatak sakta to khaane mein cockroach aaya kaise

I ak sure Jo snith ko khaana diya hai woh Acha khaasa garam hai

InsaneDivine thumbnail

This YouTube often shows you ads that otherwise you may not want to see. Just yesterday I ended up watching some ad where the rescue workers, I guess, were asking for donations to rescue the donkeys, since they were being exploited by their masters, by taking more work from them than their capacitysmiley13. So when today when Maa used Gadheda for Tosu, it triggered me a lil. smiley36

Edited by InsaneDivine - 4 months ago
InsaneDivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

This is the only point I disagree on. He deserves a lonely, miserable death not just a earful smiley17

True... but slowly he is mastering the art of faking near death experiences just like his masters - his Anu and his Bapujismiley36

Dee-Dee thumbnail

Although Aadhya’s language and choice of words is too strong & harsh for her age, I don’t blame her after seeing only Kalesh all three years of her life when she had Parents, then she saw her biological Mother return and claim her and her Parents do nothing about it, she saw her Mother dying to save Maa and Maa just left for Amreeca even at that time, came back guilt tripped CA saying mey tere liye apni Udaan chodkar aayi hu!

After which Maa never prioritised CA and allowed Shahs to physically and verbally abuse CA and finally left her forever tearing her pic.

CA has learnt from the Beshhht Phemily afterall.

And I completely agree with Aadhya on the point that they need to throw Anupama Joshi out of their lives, pls koi bataye, Puppy aur Maa ki in harkaton se kaise Aadhya ki mental state thik hogi? She is going even more deep into that dark zone, her insecurities and panic attacks will only increase!

https://x.com/neha08169177/status/1793834832142999849?s=46

Bodhianveshika thumbnail

Yes, there is a reason parents do not use foul language or fight in front of kids.

Yes, Adhya's words are too strong but is she to be blamed?

She was a chirpy girl (after the recent developments cannot call her a teenager), well behaved, (now can safely say) more mature than her age.

Her change in behaviour changed on encountering Anupama the source of her trauma and her being constantly forced to interact with ther source of her trauma and her abusers. The only thing that she was reminded of was the constant Tamasha and foul language that was either hurled at her or spoken in her presence.

Normally, people use the choicest of words under the most uncomfortable, annoying, distressed situations, something Adhya is subject to.

Yakeen nahin hota? Social media posts hi dekhlo. Jitna zyaada frustration, gussa utna Sanskrit nikalta hain.

But hey, it is her fault completely. Anuj-Anupama have never done anything in life.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 4 months ago