Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Edkv74

Sentence of the day-

โ€˜Ani aaj tumhara bday haiโ€™

Almost every single person uttered that sentence today !!!

When Srishti gifted that chain, it appeared as if a puppy dog is getting a new leash๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ the pup looked funny with the golden leash on๐Ÿ˜

Something good happened.. Ani didnโ€™t wear Arshiโ€™s ring.. but covered up for it saying that ise sambhaal ke rakhunga and

haan ..โ€™ek baar nahin das baar nahin hazaar baar pehnoonga โ€˜ my mind voice saying โ€˜toh utni baar utaaroge bhi tohโ€™๐Ÿ˜

Nose cut moment of the #Lasha couple by Ani: pair padoon aur woh bhi aap dono ke??๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜
Shubho thinks Arshi herself is a great gift for Ani!! Zaruri nahin ki baap bete ki soch milti hon!!

Appu di giving Cadbury to Mr Cadbury sponsored by Milkybar was a sweet moment but didnโ€™t last long either!!

I didnโ€™t know Arshi ko sharm bhi aati hai! She doesnโ€™t find that emotion of sharm haya when sheโ€™s all over him in public, toh khaana khilaate waqt sharm kaisa!!!๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿค“

Ani didnโ€™t speak up .. just stood.. no sat for a change like a dumb and deaf but cute pup๐Ÿ˜.
He could have silenced them by owning up to his request to j for making those dishes.. paagal pup ๐Ÿถ.. hopeless dumbo!

Meanwhile the Minton coupleโ€™s โ€˜naughty- sweet โ€˜ encounter staggering to reach any conclusions !!
Chotonโ€™s flirt mode on - seems sheโ€™s as beautiful as a rose petal๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคช and that mam is also giving so much bhaav..

Such a waste of five minutes !! I thought the in-house โ€˜drama of who will feed the puppy what โ€˜ would atleast end with her entry.. but in vain๐Ÿ™„

I think #Lasha are going to capture the white pup Ani eating those forbidden dishes fed by our cute kitty Jhanak.. the purpose of Arshiโ€™s game of candid captures is finally decoded ๐Ÿ˜œ

Red - I thought she is just used to eating.. now feeding is such a new concept and that was fluster blushing..

Seems like Minton has a promising future.. Madam likes Choton despite being married with Kidssmiley37

Green- Even I think so.. 4 more episodes of Kashmiri khana.. spoon and Laalโ€™s phone ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

vimeo thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome! Your wit matches Anis sharp mind!!

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Ani will wear Arshi ring hazaar baarsmiley37smiley37smiley37 lekin abhi nahin smiley14smiley16smiley14smiley37

Shrishti didnโ€™t like it smiley37smiley37 Arshi didnโ€™t get it smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ smart Ani smiley16 j worried from kitchen & glad also smiley36

Thatโ€™s y at night I think J gifts him her ring smiley42 which fits him perfectly smiley42 which goes to his heart smiley42..

Aniโ€™s excuse not to wear her ring smiley37.. so we still have Ani Arshi engagement ceremony then smiley44

Edited by samarp2 - 4 months ago
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aadia

Red - I thought she is just used to eating.. now feeding is such a new concept and that was fluster blushing..

Seems like Minton has a promising future.. Madam likes Choton despite being married with Kidssmiley37

Green- Even I think so.. 4 more episodes of Kashmiri khana.. spoon and Laalโ€™s phone ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

And maybe Minton couple taking off soon in these four episodes ๐Ÿ˜œ

Aadia thumbnail

Entertaining post dear Ramya! How do u write with so much detailing? Do u write as and when the episode plays?? โค๏ธ

Thank you..Yes.. I type as I watch..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

My dear Ashu .. sending this to youโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
Keechad jaise Bose parivaar mein lotus jaisi positivity laane waali ek aap hi hainโค๏ธ

thanks dear Vidhya smiley31smiley27smiley27 thanks for so many hearts ๐Ÿฅฐ ๐Ÿ’•.. in return for u smiley31๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•smiley31
Edkv74 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vimeo

Awesome! Your wit matches Anis sharp mind!!

AAP kyu sharminda kar rahi hain!! Ani has done masters we are still in middle school ๐Ÿ˜œ

MMR2810 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sentence of the day-

โ€˜Ani aaj tumhara bday haiโ€™

Almost every single person uttered that sentence today !!!

When Srishti gifted that chain, it appeared as if a puppy dog is getting a new leash๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ the pup looked funny with the golden leash on๐Ÿ˜

Something good happened.. Ani didnโ€™t wear Arshiโ€™s ring.. but covered up for it saying that ise sambhaal ke rakhunga and

haan ..โ€™ek baar nahin das baar nahin hazaar baar pehnoonga โ€˜ my mind voice saying โ€˜toh utni baar utaaroge bhi tohโ€™๐Ÿ˜

Nose cut moment of the #Lasha couple by Ani: pair padoon aur woh bhi aap dono ke??๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜
Shubho thinks Arshi herself is a great gift for Ani!! Zaruri nahin ki baap bete ki soch milti hon!!

Appu di giving Cadbury to Mr Cadbury sponsored by Milkybar was a sweet moment but didnโ€™t last long either!!

I didnโ€™t know Arshi ko sharm bhi aati hai! She doesnโ€™t find that emotion of sharm haya when sheโ€™s all over him in public, toh khaana khilaate waqt sharm kaisa!!!๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿค“

Ani didnโ€™t speak up .. just stood.. no sat for a change like a dumb and deaf but cute pup๐Ÿ˜.
He could have silenced them by owning up to his request to j for making those dishes.. paagal pup ๐Ÿถ.. hopeless dumbo!

Meanwhile the Minton coupleโ€™s โ€˜naughty- sweet โ€˜ encounter staggering to reach any conclusions !!
Chotonโ€™s flirt mode on - seems sheโ€™s as beautiful as a rose petal๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคช and that mam is also giving so much bhaav..

Such a waste of five minutes !! I thought the in-house โ€˜drama of who will feed the puppy what โ€˜ would atleast end with her entry.. but in vain๐Ÿ™„

I think #Lasha are going to capture the white pup Ani eating those forbidden dishes fed by our cute kitty Jhanak.. the purpose of Arshiโ€™s game of candid captures is finally decoded ๐Ÿ˜œ

didnโ€™t know Arshi ko sharm bhi aati hai! She doesnโ€™t find that emotion of sharm haya when sheโ€™s all over him in public, toh khaana khilaate waqt sharm kaisa!!!๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿค“

Vidya, did you find that emotion on her face...I did nt.

Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Ani will wear Arshi ring hazaar baarsmiley37smiley37smiley37 lekin abhi nahin smiley14smiley16smiley14smiley37

Shrishti didnโ€™t like it smiley37smiley37 Arshi didnโ€™t get it smiley37smiley37โ€ฆ smart Ani smiley16 j worried from kitchen & glad also smiley36

Thatโ€™s y at night I think J gifts him her ring smiley42 which fitshim perfectly smiley42 which goes to his heart smiley42..

Aniโ€™s excuse not to wear her ring smiley37.. so we still have Ani Arshi engagement ceremony then smiley44

I donโ€™t think even Aashirwad will take place.. Arshi got snubbed twice with the ring.. first when Ani wanted to put the ring.. Tejasโ€™s screening happened.. now she wanted to put and Ani refused smiley37

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samarp2

Tammi saying smiley7smiley7 Arshi to put on ring aadhi sagayi will happen smiley7smiley7.. ani has made up his mind smiley16smiley16 with their each talks of sagaaismiley36 Jhanakโ€™s heartbeat increasing smiley36 finally she is having hard time smiley41smiley40 sending her husband to some other lady smiley40.. but her patni vrata pati smiley42 smiley42 keeps her faith smiley42.. now their ring ceremony has so many meanings smiley42smiley27.. Ani is only committed to Jhanak smiley42

Till yet they are not even engaged so who gave such an immense level of importance to Arshi. Logically speaking, she's just a girlfriend and not even a fiance...yuck ๐Ÿ˜ˆ