Users

Frequent Posters

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Thank you dear , you are a sweetheart 🤗❤️

Bold - Laughed for 10mins 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: Aadia

Episode begins with the same blah blah blah from Shubo to Ani about his life with Arshi.. he wishes his son to face all troubles together and win.. looks like Scrooge is talking about J and Ani..smiley37

He wants Ani take their relationship to the right destiny.. now what’s the destiny?? Kashmir with J and Arshi ‘s entry into a psych wardsmiley36🤦🏼‍♀️

Shubo says Arshi is the greatest gift for Ani’s bday🤣🤣🤣

In which delusional world these people live in. They give a gift to Arshi too.. meanwhile Ani peeking to look at J🤣🤣 he seems uninterested in the whole deal.. his half gift is done.. now desperately waiting for the other half🤣😂 why would he care about these people and their gifts.. it’s just J’s gifts that are priceless..

Shrishti gifts him a chain.. selected by Arshi..

he gets blessings.. Appu wants to gift Ani something too..

Now Arshi gifts a ring to Ani🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He will throw this away I think.. Tammi is asking Arshi to put the ring.. so that engagement gets completed.. but Ani refused 🤣🤣 now he is waiting for J’s ring!! Atta boy!!! 🤣🤣 he refused Arshi to put the ring despite Shrishti insisting so..

They want to eat.. Laal and Bops gift Ani something.. now starting with Anna Prashan of the baby.. they make him sit and Tammi is blessing him.. Appu wants to gift him too.. J calls Appu.. and gives a chocolate to gift to Ani.. Appu gifted it to Ani.. 🥹

He wants Appu to sit with him.. Now Baby can’t have the payesh properly if Appu sits with him.. according to Scrooge!!

Shrishti asks about Choton? Rumor wants to know about his whereabouts.. now Bipasha taunts Choton saying he must be ashamed as he doesn’t have any gifts to offer🤦🏼‍♀️😡

Meanwhile Choton meets Minu outside.. and they ask bout each other.. he says it’s thier son’s bday and he too is invited. Hands her a bag of Rabri and says Benu Padosi sent it.. Minu asks who is that now.. his nick name was supposed to be Poltu.. now Choton is not that professional in lying..

Choton asked Minu why she came late.. dis she come to eat… otherwise what must she expect.. hyenas screaming..

He convinces her to take the rabri.. Choton is trying some gol gol flirting.. and Minu got irritated 😒 so did we..

Jetu supports Choton and says Bipasha that Choton has done much for Ani.. in comparison to others at that house. ani says he need not answer every question and he knows what Choton did for him and that can’t be matched!!

Tammi wants someone to bring payesh.. and J brings it.. Arshi snatches it! Leaving Ani surprised.. now what else did he expect🤦🏼‍♀️

Bipasha says it’s good that Arshi took the Payesh.. now she must feed Ani.. she asks Tanu to do it.. then Tanu asks Arshi to do it.. Shrishti speaks about future wife and blah blah blah..

I want to see fb scenes of date night J feeding Ani the cake🥹 Arshi didn’t feed him first.. but later she does..J looks worried.. Shrishti noticed it!!

Shrishti asks J what did she prepare.. she says nadru yakni and mudhur pulao.. now Arshi is asking her that she never prepared Kashmiri cuisine before.. why now?? J replies that she wanted to make a farewell feast.. Now Shristi is angry bout that!! Saying Ani will never have the food prepared by her.. Shristi wants those dishes removed from the table.. she calls those dishes bad luck.. God knows why?? Food is food!! J tries to blurt that Sirji wanted her to prepare the food.. and Shrishti asks Ani for confirmation.. but J doesn’t want to ruin Ani’s bday.. she says after Saraswathi pooja she asked him to do.. she was preparing food for Appu and thought why not??

Scrooge asked her who asked her to think now..

Tanu says doesn’t she know what brings luck and what brings bad luck?? Seriously it’s just food lady! If you were so inclined why can’t you do something special for your son or ask that banshee to do something😡😡

J wants to know what she means.. Shrishti intervenes and says that she is not part of the family nor she knows who is her dad.. Ani won’t eat such food on his birthday.. Sooo who prepared the cake now🤣🤣🤣

Everybody gets stunned! Shrishti says Arshi’s fate is tied to Ani and nothing shall happen.. she aka Arshi to remove those dishes from the table.,

Ani finally opens his mouth.. I thought payesh got stuck in his mouth for a while🤣😂

He says what is saying about the cook’s background etc.. Boroma nd J both prepared food and how can she ban him from eating J’s food.. Arshi is shocked.. Ani also says it’s not the first time J prepared food.. etc.. now SK says Ani doesn’t feel it different but she does.. she doesn’t want him to eat food prepared by J on his birthday.. she reprimands J for making food.. now J replies that she made food for everyone.. like that matters.. she won’t force Ani to eat it.. it’s pure vegetarian food.. lotus stem curry.. what’s wrong?? Arshi asks with what right?? She prepared food!!

Now Arshi is copying J’s what haq?? Jaap.. Ani doesn’t care.. he wants to taste J’s cooking.. even it’s just a little smiley37smiley37smiley37mind in the gutter..

Scrooge wants to order food for him from 5star restaurant.. Jetu wants him to taste and Shubo doesn’t want to!! Bipasha asks why is not J studying?? Way.. when does she care..

Tanu aks Bips not to care about J’s exams.. and and she asks her not eat that food as it’s bad luck..

J says she didn’t know she must not prepare food.. if it’s bad luck to eat her food.. then she doesn’t want Ani to eat it..

Ani promises himself that he will eat that food today at any cost!!!

It’s Minton comedy again😭😭😫

Minu seems irritated with Choton.. how will she agree to marry him now🥹

He explains the feel of Mrinalini name and describes a person with perfect features.. Minu gets irritated further..

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

I said that.. didn’t I?smiley44smiley36

It’s annoying to watch her give unnecessary reactions .. I blame it on the director smiley36

u only told me at start here smiley37 here all tracks r raat gayi baat gayi types smiley37smiley37 that y I never forget it smiley37smiley37
samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

How can food become bad luck smiley7smiley7 who is writing these stupid dialouges smiley7

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunsh

Currently Only AGENDA of the makers--Kuch bhi--Kahi bhi--Kaise bhi--khabhi bhi to increase the episodes numberssmiley3HADD HAI YAARsmiley37

Tomorrow it's Finding Chotton and Minu getting acclimated to mental asylumsmiley44

xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jyotix

Whats wrong with the makers? Arshi is related to anyone?smiley7

Even I felt the same....leads se ziada the screen space....😡

Never saw such a toxic show in my life! Itna bura behave kaun krta hn educated families me....

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well did any of you feel that dialogue towards the end about tasting Kashmiri food had double meaning?? Or was that just mesmiley13

Not just yousmiley37 This show by default making my gutter mind to turn onsmiley39

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Payesh got stuck in baby's mouthsmiley37

Dimag mein Jhanak aur muh mein payesh atak gayasmiley37smiley37

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Even I felt the same....leads se ziada the screen space....😡

Never saw such a toxic show in my life! Itna bura behave kaun krta hn educated families me....

So I assume, you haven't watched Ghum S1 and S2..

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

Looks like a bore full of SK drama ! Glad I am not missing anything

Episode begins with the same blah blah blah from Shubo to Ani about his life with Arshi.. he wishes his son to face all troubles together and win.. looks like Scrooge is talking about J and Ani..smiley37

He wants Ani take their relationship to the right destiny.. now what’s the destiny?? Kashmir with J and Arshi ‘s entry into a psych wardsmiley36🤦🏼‍♀️

Shubo says Arshi is the greatest gift for Ani’s bday🤣🤣🤣

In which delusional world these people live in. They give a gift to Arshi too.. meanwhile Ani peeking to look at J🤣🤣 he seems uninterested in the whole deal.. his half gift is done.. now desperately waiting for the other half🤣😂 why would he care about these people and their gifts.. it’s just J’s gifts that are priceless..

Shrishti gifts him a chain.. selected by Arshi..

he gets blessings.. Appu wants to gift Ani something too..

Now Arshi gifts a ring to Ani🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

He will throw this away I think.. Tammi is asking Arshi to put the ring.. so that engagement gets completed.. but Ani refused 🤣🤣 now he is waiting for J’s ring!! Atta boy!!! 🤣🤣 he refused Arshi to put the ring despite Shrishti insisting so..

They want to eat.. Laal and Bops gift Ani something.. now starting with Anna Prashan of the baby.. they make him sit and Tammi is blessing him.. Appu wants to gift him too.. J calls Appu.. and gives a chocolate to gift to Ani.. Appu gifted it to Ani.. 🥹

He wants Appu to sit with him.. Now Baby can’t have the payesh properly if Appu sits with him.. according to Scrooge!!

Shrishti asks about Choton? Rumor wants to know about his whereabouts.. now Bipasha taunts Choton saying he must be ashamed as he doesn’t have any gifts to offer🤦🏼‍♀️😡

Meanwhile Choton meets Minu outside.. and they ask bout each other.. he says it’s thier son’s bday and he too is invited. Hands her a bag of Rabri and says Benu Padosi sent it.. Minu asks who is that now.. his nick name was supposed to be Poltu.. now Choton is not that professional in lying..

Choton asked Minu why she came late.. dis she come to eat… otherwise what must she expect.. hyenas screaming..

He convinces her to take the rabri.. Choton is trying some gol gol flirting.. and Minu got irritated 😒 so did we..

Jetu supports Choton and says Bipasha that Choton has done much for Ani.. in comparison to others at that house. ani says he need not answer every question and he knows what Choton did for him and that can’t be matched!!

Tammi wants someone to bring payesh.. and J brings it.. Arshi snatches it! Leaving Ani surprised.. now what else did he expect🤦🏼‍♀️

Bipasha says it’s good that Arshi took the Payesh.. now she must feed Ani.. she asks Tanu to do it.. then Tanu asks Arshi to do it.. Shrishti speaks about future wife and blah blah blah..

I want to see fb scenes of date night J feeding Ani the cake🥹 Arshi didn’t feed him first.. but later she does..J looks worried.. Shrishti noticed it!!

Shrishti asks J what did she prepare.. she says nadru yakni and mudhur pulao.. now Arshi is asking her that she never prepared Kashmiri cuisine before.. why now?? J replies that she wanted to make a farewell feast.. Now Shristi is angry bout that!! Saying Ani will never have the food prepared by her.. Shristi wants those dishes removed from the table.. she calls those dishes bad luck.. God knows why?? Food is food!! J tries to blurt that Sirji wanted her to prepare the food.. and Shrishti asks Ani for confirmation.. but J doesn’t want to ruin Ani’s bday.. she says after Saraswathi pooja she asked him to do.. she was preparing food for Appu and thought why not??

Scrooge asked her who asked her to think now..

Tanu says doesn’t she know what brings luck and what brings bad luck?? Seriously it’s just food lady! If you were so inclined why can’t you do something special for your son or ask that banshee to do something😡😡

J wants to know what she means.. Shrishti intervenes and says that she is not part of the family nor she knows who is her dad.. Ani won’t eat such food on his birthday.. Sooo who prepared the cake now🤣🤣🤣

Everybody gets stunned! Shrishti says Arshi’s fate is tied to Ani and nothing shall happen.. she aka Arshi to remove those dishes from the table.,

Ani finally opens his mouth.. I thought payesh got stuck in his mouth for a while🤣😂

He says what is saying about the cook’s background etc.. Boroma nd J both prepared food and how can she ban him from eating J’s food.. Arshi is shocked.. Ani also says it’s not the first time J prepared food.. etc.. now SK says Ani doesn’t feel it different but she does.. she doesn’t want him to eat food prepared by J on his birthday.. she reprimands J for making food.. now J replies that she made food for everyone.. like that matters.. she won’t force Ani to eat it.. it’s pure vegetarian food.. lotus stem curry.. what’s wrong?? Arshi asks with what right?? She prepared food!!

Now Arshi is copying J’s what haq?? Jaap.. Ani doesn’t care.. he wants to taste J’s cooking.. even it’s just a little smiley37smiley37smiley37mind in the gutter..

Scrooge wants to order food for him from 5star restaurant.. Jetu wants him to taste and Shubo doesn’t want to!! Bipasha asks why is not J studying?? Way.. when does she care..

Tanu aks Bips not to care about J’s exams.. and and she asks her not eat that food as it’s bad luck..

J says she didn’t know she must not prepare food.. if it’s bad luck to eat her food.. then she doesn’t want Ani to eat it..

Ani promises himself that he will eat that food today at any cost!!!

It’s Minton comedy again😭😭😫

Minu seems irritated with Choton.. how will she agree to marry him now🥹

He explains the feel of Mrinalini name and describes a person with perfect features.. Minu gets irritated further..

EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: samarp2

sitting there like a statue 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

he should have said it so that evil ppl mouth will be shut..