Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadia thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: xnbstar

Arshi: officially villian now! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Still they want her to be grey.. with all that helpless act before her mommy..

Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Arey ek banshee kam tha Kya..vunki maa ko bhi le aya ye logโ€ฆ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The EB(Evil Basu) clan donโ€™t have anymore questions because Jโ€™s dad is rich cheater..so boy gets a free pass for the Kiss kaand..yeh tho ajeeb si modern family nikle..๐Ÿ˜œ

Thank God that J answered the question honestly today even though itโ€™s not a straight answer, but she didnโ€™t lie. And she is clear with her stance. But she didnโ€™t realize she is talking to her Banshee Didi..things which r told straight also, she has a comprehension problem..now J gave such a round about answer..so letโ€™s just not even bother if there is a hope in didi understanding it.

Why are the writers so confused about Didi and her mama..wasnโ€™t didi cursing J saying she will not leave Ani, what is that drama of I will break up after going homeโ€ฆone episode didi wants to break up, mama says no..next episode mama says break up, didi doesnโ€™t want to..Arey yaar come to a conclusion na..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธToday mama wants baby girl to be a CID..sharing her experience..๐Ÿ˜ƒ WOW Shrishti proved Apple doesnโ€™t fall far from the tree..she thinks Ani is another Vinayak who can be tamed..if she thinks like that she is the dumbest..anyway now we get it why didi does all the detective giri..but never concludes or comes up with wrong deduction..๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PPak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

J's clever answer, clear acknowledgement of her love and bold below are the only decent things abt todays episode.

Why does Shristi think Ani will not want to acknowledge his relationship with J? does he not love her and is waiting for a clue from J.

Instead of figuring out how to get Ani a divorce the idiots are ll over the place

Originally posted by: Manoshono

Wish Runak would have stayed and get trapped in the shed.

Ghar wapis aakee phas gaye๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Itna slow progress hai.

I wish Srishti ki baat sach hojaye when she said that if Ani tries to hold Jhanak back then he will have to accept his relationship with her!

PLEASE esaaaa heee hooooooo! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Fero_love thumbnail
Arshi doesn't seem grey character anymore she's vamp just like her mother
Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: rysohini

Bold 1 - Wow, she just reminded me of my hometown Siliguri, which is on the foothills of the Himalayas and a major part of my childhood was spent staring at the snow capped peaks from my rooftop smiley27

Bold 2- Neither did we smiley37

Bold 3 - Now that is good progress for her character, mummy se brain udhaar lene wali hai kya? Tab maza ayegasmiley15

bold - ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

I too didnโ€™t understand why Himalayas?? Because she is from the foothills of Himalayas smiley36

Doorthah parvathapi ramyaha!!
meaning even a mountain is beautiful from afar.. was she trying to say that though life with Sirji can look attractive from a far.. itโ€™s actually very difficult.. given his toxic family and allsmiley37

rysohini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bold - They will definitely unite, eventually , J will lead a respectable life as Ani's wife and a successful career woman. Then there will be some MU that will separate them again coz 1000+ epis is the target here!

Isn't when the river meets the sea, the two sides get blurred off? It's called a Mohona (in bengali) and an estuary (in english)

Bbas ab ek samandar dhoondo aur kya smiley36

Originally posted by: PPak

Such an intense episode. I really hope this is not going to be a show where negativity prevails. Its very stressful to watch.

It was a disappointment today. The Arshi encounter was too much. The woman scorned.

So Ani and J are destined to never be one? Their song is also abt the sides of the river and never join together.

Thoughts? Is this where the show is headed? Better then to quit cold turkey now.

Imlie S1 left me severely traumatized. After putting the FL through all torture possible they gave her one day of happiness and killed her off.

Edited by rysohini - 4 months ago
Funcnv thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

One more useless filler episode.. except for Arshi J convo..

Episode starts with J speaking to Arshi about her wedding.. Arshi calls Jโ€™s wedding an accidentโ€ฆ and asks why J is remembering all that.. J says she could have claimed her rights.. stayed stubborn.. but she didnโ€™t.. she infact obliged to all the reversal rasams those people asked her to perform.. she says she could have said no to it.. but she didnโ€™t for the sake of her didi dearest.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅน she ask her what would she have done if J remained adamant in not doing the rasam.. nothing!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Arshi is stunned..

J says she never wanted to hurt her.. instead she has accepted others suffering.. she speaks about Aniโ€™s fights with the society for her and if he asked for something how could she deny!

Arshi asks if she loves Ani.. J is stunned.. he is silent for a moment.. asks what will she do with the reply.. she asks if she loves Himalayas?? ani is like Himalayas.. we can see them.. love them.. even get enthralled by itโ€™s beauty.. the distance doesnโ€™t matter.. it belongs to all.. her relationship is like that with Sirji. She respects him and she thinks he is a larger part of her life..

Arshi asks if Ani loves him??

Same Himalayas analogy.. says Himalayas love everybody.. we want to go near it.. and touch its feet.. Sirji expects only that from him..

Arshi didnโ€™t understand a thing!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She asks if J wants to trap her with her words.. J replies that she simply stated the fact.. what she believes in..

Arshi says itโ€™s Aniโ€™s Birthday and itโ€™s special to them..

She should be talking to Ani.. instead of yelling at J๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

She speaks about how they stay awake and cut the cake and how J ruined it. She says she wanted to know a simple thing but J couldnโ€™t convince her.. I keep telling.. she cannot understand gol gol baatein.. now..

she made her a enemy for life.. and she will face her brunt.. she curses her that she will cry blood.. she will never be happy.. she hurt her and she wonโ€™t be good.. till she is alive she wonโ€™t let Ani to be hers..

she accepts that Ani is not completely hers anymore.. but she will ensure that he will not be hers too..

Full vamp roop of Arshi didi.. as she threatens J to leave in 2 days and never come back!!

@B I didnโ€™t understand why didi asked that question about Ani to J..shouldnโ€™t it be a question to our boy who is relaxing throwing a different bone to the EB clan..๐Ÿ˜œ and Jโ€™s Himalayas anology for her side made sense, but it went above my head what she said about Sir ji..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
xnbstar thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PPak

Such an intense episode. I really hope this is not going to be a show where negativity prevails. Its very stressful to watch.

It was a disappointment today. The Arshi encounter was too much. The woman scorned.

So Ani and J are destined to never be one? Their song is also abt the sides of the river and never join together.

Thoughts? Is this where the show is headed? Better then to quit cold turkey now.

Imlie S1 left me severely traumatized. After putting the FL through all torture possible they gave her one day of happiness and killed her off.

They're for sure going to be together! ๐Ÿ’ฏ What Arshi said today bcz she lost a trophy which Jhanak won!

So, she cursed her as she's jealous whereas on the otherside, Jhanak is such a beautiful soul who's sacrificing her precious person for the sake of her sister as she values relationship. But I didn't like this sacrificing act of hers for a bakwas larki but it's expected already.

Now, I'm reallyy happy now how fate and Ani's love will bring her back! Both Ani and Jhanak deserves each other now. โค๏ธ

Song should be conceived as metaphorically too, like they're the two different sides, surrounded by various unfortunate circumstances.

Edited by xnbstar - 4 months ago
Aadia thumbnail

Originally posted by: zuzu2616

Bold- read it twice. I thought she will wait for mama Bear to pick her up.

So they gonna hide all these from Mama bear?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Arshi and hiding.. she canโ€™t hide a thing from monster dearestsmiley37

Arshi must first breakup with her mommy .. if she wants a peaceful life in the future!!

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadia

Itโ€™s boring discussion. Ani with his evil family..

they all want Ani to leave J.. Tanu is trying to emotionally blackmail Ani..

Ani asks if J hasnโ€™t contributed anything to the family.. Shubo says nothing.. she just destroyed Arshiโ€™s settled life..

Now again with Jโ€™s parentage and family.. Ani says Shrishti too belongs to the same familyโ€ฆ he asks him not to speak anything without knowing the truth..

Now Bios want to know what he meant?

Ani says someday the entire world will know the fact.. Laal is teasing him if itโ€™s that important.. Ani says absolutely.. and says Jโ€™s dad is a very famous person whom the entire world knows..

Tanu wants to know who?? Ani replies that itโ€™s someone very famous.. they will all come to know someday.. then they will apologize to J.. by then J would be very successful.. he says as far as he knows J.. woh sar nahi jukayegi.. despite knowing her fatherโ€™s celebrity.. she wonโ€™t accept her characterless father..

In Jโ€™s room.. she feels bad about rubbing off her sindhur.. she cries saying that she did all that for her sister.. she never wanted to hurt them.. but they hurt her so so bad.. and she forgives her cos she is Sirjiโ€™s future wifeโ€ฆ not cos she is her sister. Despite all the curses she wants to sacrifice her happiness for her sister ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ who doesnโ€™t even love Ani.. thinks he is some object to be obsessed over๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Itโ€™s the celebrity place.. Arshi is thinking about what happened and itโ€™s Mother India making an appearance.. asking her what happened??

Arshi says she was waiting to cut cake and he returned with J.. she remembers the lipstick mark incident. mama bear is furious.. how could Ani do that to her daughter now..

she thought Arshi was enjoying.. Arshi wants to break it off with Ani..But Mama bear says the boat is near the shore and canโ€™t let it sink now..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

She says J will leave.. her important work is stuck cos of J.. Arshi is baffled by her reply as to what she would do?
Arshi feels that if everything was just normal why must they sneak out to give J treat separately.. she says if only for that storm she knew what happened.. otherwise she would have remained in the dark forever. She asks how can such a guy become her life partner? Shristi says she was saying the same from the beginning, and asked her to stop the wedding.. but she was praising him instead. Arshi says she too was praising Ani all those days saying he will settle abroad etc. SK says she accepted her words then.. so why must it hurt now.. seriously.. itโ€™s like she wants tit for tat.. you didnโ€™t heed my words then.. so why must I do it now.. pathetic mother daughter duo..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Arshi is yelling.. and Shrishti says Arshi is at fault here.. says she has Kami.. Arshi asks how could she blame her for Aniโ€™s behavior.. SK says JK is not giving Ani enough attention or she is not keeping a good eye on him..

she compares this with her life with Vinayak now.. she wants Ani to be Vinayak 2.0

Vinayak is Shristiโ€™s puppet now.. after being tortured for such a long time.. she never let his family near him!! How she made Vinayak successful by alienating him from his family๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Mother India..

she wants Arshi to do the same.. itโ€™s never late.. ignore him.. but J celebrated Birthday with him in their own style.. Arshi doesnโ€™t understand..

Now mama instigates daughter to be angry with J and focus on the party tomorrow.. says they didnโ€™t cut the cake out of sympathy for her.. would she want to appear a victim.. Arshi says never.. now mom wants her to sleep on it and celebrate Aniโ€™s birthday in Arshi style tomorrow๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

So wants her daughter to appear normal.. and asks if Ani called her and she replies that he did but she didnโ€™t answer!! She wants her to accept the call and celebrate his birthday.. she doesnโ€™t want to think about J as she will leave.. she is not important etc..

Arshi talks about her mental state and her mom wants to win over J.. she says if Ani wants J. He should accept his relationship with J.. she wants to call Tejas about this.. as J is going to Kashmir.. Arshi doesnโ€™t care about Jโ€™s endeavors.. but SK wants to just destroy J..

SK says she there is no in between.. she can either marry him or not!! She wants her to end the relationship if he continues with his behavior. But this time he must fear her.. she asks her to face Ani..

Arshi wants to give Ani a last chance.. SK wants her to do all the arrangements along with Bipasha!

Next day.. Choton and Jetu are planning to shop.. and Boro ma is excited to cook and she gives a list to them.. they plan on buying a lot of stuff.. J comes and she gives money and ask them to buy some stuff for her too.. Jetu asks why money?? She says she wants to treat them before she leaves .. they have a nice conversation and itโ€™s about J leaving again.. Boroma is getting emotional about J leaving now.. Choton says that he will stay with her always๐Ÿฅน he would even trek to Kashmir for her sake..

J says she wonโ€™t forget them., she left Aniโ€™s name and Choton says Ani will remain in that list.. smiley38

Thank you for the update deariesmiley31