What a boring epi ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

Lollolika thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Shrishti 2.0 loading..smiley8

vira76 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Most Liked (June 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 4

What the hell is this Himalayas reference man ! If Ani is himalaya .... everyone can see it... he loves everyone .. everyone can touch it ... and climb it!!

My mind is going bonkers! I need to see this part! This is so damn R rated the way I am thinking it!!

smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: Aadia

One more useless filler episode.. except for Arshi J convo..

Episode starts with J speaking to Arshi about her wedding.. Arshi calls Jโ€™s wedding an accidentโ€ฆ and asks why J is remembering all that.. J says she could have claimed her rights.. stayed stubborn.. but she didnโ€™t.. she infact obliged to all the reversal rasams those people asked her to perform.. she says she could have said no to it.. but she didnโ€™t for the sake of her didi dearest.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿฅน she ask her what would she have done if J remained adamant in not doing the rasam.. nothing!!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Arshi is stunned..

J says she never wanted to hurt her.. instead she has accepted others suffering.. she speaks about Aniโ€™s fights with the society for her and if he asked for something how could she deny!

Arshi asks if she loves Ani.. J is stunned.. he is silent for a moment.. asks what will she do with the reply.. she asks if she loves Himalayas?? ani is like Himalayas.. we can see them.. love them.. even get enthralled by itโ€™s beauty.. the distance doesnโ€™t matter.. it belongs to all.. her relationship is like that with Sirji. She respects him and she thinks he is a larger part of her life..

Arshi asks if Ani loves him??

Same Himalayas analogy.. says Himalayas love everybody.. we want to go near it.. and touch its feet.. Sirji expects only that from him..

Arshi didnโ€™t understand a thing!!๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

She asks if J wants to trap her with her words.. J replies that she simply stated the fact.. what she believes in..

Arshi says itโ€™s Aniโ€™s Birthday and itโ€™s special to them..

She should be talking to Ani.. instead of yelling at J๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

She speaks about how they stay awake and cut the cake and how J ruined it. She says she wanted to know a simple thing but J couldnโ€™t convince her.. I keep telling.. she cannot understand gol gol baatein.. now..

she made her a enemy for life.. and she will face her brunt.. she curses her that she will cry blood.. she will never be happy.. she hurt her and she wonโ€™t be good.. till she is alive she wonโ€™t let Ani to be hers..

she accepts that Ani is not completely hers anymore.. but she will ensure that he will not be hers too..

Full vamp roop of Arshi didi.. as she threatens J to leave in 2 days and never come back!!

vira76 thumbnail

oh great so the session hasnt ended! I was hoping Vamp#1 is sleeping soundly but nope!

Originally posted by: samarp2

Arshi tells all to her mom smiley26smiley26

What a boring epi ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 8

SHrishti is another idiot lady smiley7 telling off her daughter only that Ani wavered cause the fault is in you smiley7smiley7

Which mom will tell this to daughter smiley7

vira76 thumbnail

koi nahi soch ne do! jaye meri bala se! we cant control someone's thoughts!

Originally posted by: samarp2

Arshi thinks Ani & Jhanak did the kaand smiley44smiley44

Mental lady smiley39

Manoshono thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wish Runak would have stayed and get trapped in the shed.

Ghar wapis aakee phas gaye๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Itna slow progress hai.

I wish Srishti ki baat sach hojaye when she said that if Ani tries to hold Jhanak back then he will have to accept his relationship with her!

PLEASE esaaaa heee hooooooo! ๐Ÿ˜ฉ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Edited by Manoshono - 4 months ago
zuzu2616 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadia

Arshi is finally leaving homeโ€ฆ saying J made her an enemy for life.. and curses her..and says she will never let Ani to become hers.. itโ€™s now.. a challenge.. she says she knows Ani is not hers anymore but she wonโ€™t let her become Jโ€™s either..smiley35

The next day J introduced Arshi to Minu as didi๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Bold- read it twice. I thought she will wait for mama Bear to pick her up.

So they gonna hide all these from Mama bear?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”