Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? 13th Anniversary Prep Thread - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: ExoticDisaster

If you write, I'll do the siggies :)

I'll do Aman's one. Dadi ka I wrote and posted directly in the compilation post.

Cool. I'll do the writeups within a couple of days.

So we are done, right? Nothing else left out except the wishes...?

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssttuuttii

Cool. I'll do the writeups within a couple of days.

So we are done, right? Nothing else left out except the wishes...?

Just the scene graphics by Katelyn and ek jashn is left. 

Rest all covered up.

Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Arshi' Special Moments

First meeting 

Hospital hug 

First Rabba Ve Moment

Diwali Night 

Teri Meri Dance Sequence 

Pool Side Kiss 

First Wedding 

Heer-Ranjha Act 

Re-Marriage Scene

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

I am running a little late, yet I will deliver by tonight or tomorrow. I have some deadlines to meet in my AD.

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Muted lights reigned on us for long, like a clouded sky,

Cast shadows of hopelessness slowly yet deep and long,

In this realm where dreams of seeing Arshi again may lie,

Amidst, we heard Rabba ve, the most beloved song.

(c)  Mysticaldivine

What the!smiley3smiley41

Brains fogged over joy, yet it proved to be the strangest and the happiest moment we encountered in the ITV world. I've seen some pretty odd things in my life, and more of them make me think magic is possible than not because it was the magical moment when Rabba Ve, our beloved song, played again on the screen unexpectedly. 

Kyun khawaboon pe tere saaye hain?

Dil kyun hai tanha mera?

Kyun khaamoshi hai zuban meri

Ashkon se keh paoon na

Kyun dard hai itna

Tere ishq mein ?

Rabba ve... Rabba ve...

Rabba ve , Rabba ve...

Why are you overshadowing the dreams?

Why is my heart still alone?

My silence speaks for itself.

What my eyes can’t verbalise

Why is this love so painful?

Oh God, Oh God

Though the IPKKND Team shot a few episodes... the magic which never was forgotten by us sprinkled the spell of love all over our hearts again. It is a strange thing, this love of ours. Not strictly unrequited - for I know as we all still have love for IPK. But it is Unequal perhaps; if nothing else, it is, without question… unending.

Ye ishq hai yaa kuch aur hai

Ya bas khaali khaali shor hai

Ho isko main kya kahun

Tu hi bata.. Tu hi bata..

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon

Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon..

Is this love or something else?

Or simply an empty call or a noise

What can I call it?

Please let me know.

What should I name this love?

What should I name this love?

Like a dream, hearts leapt with joy on every forum. The IPK forum was flooded with old and new members, and the writers returned with stories and news while the graphic designers flooded with edits, setting up the ambience of love again. 

Kahani Arnav aur Khushi ki 

Ek baar phir, Ek Jashn ki Tarah.

The story ofArnav and Khushi

One more time, like a celebration

The best things in life are worth fighting for, and love is no exception. Love is like a puzzle. Sometimes, the pieces fit perfectly; sometimes, you must work hard to make them fit. IPK was all about the challenges of the hearts and minds of two young people who fell in love accidentally. Throughout 398 episodes, we enjoyed their banter, warnings, fights, heated arguments, challenges, and sweet romance. We met again during those gala moments during this celebration after three years.

“Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. Trying to understand it leaves us feeling lost and confused.” – Paulo Coelho.

Ek Jashn starts with the prince charming Arnav, who wakes up forgetting his royal wedding anniversary, and his Mrs. warns him to leave him confused and lost for Lucknow for real. Ta Ta, Mr. Ladd Governor, for forgetting this big day again. As always, to threaten him, she made herself disappear from his eyes, which was a big-time torture. In between, he tried to find her through Mamiji and Anjali, but in vain. Akash broke the news of Payal’s pregnancy and delivered Khsuhi’s wish to be a mother.

What the!smiley17

“But Khushi is a child herself,” ASR’s verdict on this news. Well, his care had no end, and we witnessed it again. Finally, after a big hassle, he succeeded in being with her, but his anger over her childish act caused Mrs ASR to shut the door on him again.

Love is hard because it requires vulnerability, but vulnerability is what makes it real. Finally, he told her he was missing her and couldn't take it anymore. She placed a challenge on him so that he could win her again. How sweet. She asked two questions, and the memories of fireflies in a dark hut and a roaring confession around the fire on the terrace set the tones of hearts, melted the ice, and reconciled again over his promise to make things better this time.

Love is like a flame. It can be difficult to keep burning, but with the right kindling, it can last a lifetime. His startling moment of seeing his Khushi in red, his caring touch to kindle her wishes, and his dancing moment just with her and for her felt accurate as their teri meri moment sparkled and dazzled between them. A caring husband was there at every step to make this day memorable for his wife, as it was a big deal for her.

He offered a rose to his wife, who just called him cute. Well, He won't allow anyone else to call him this style besides her. He was insisting, so she told him and never disappointed him either. The way she said "Cute" showed the true character of Khushi, who was austere, innocent, yet bold in her way in front of this man. He had this charisma to bring out that side only in her with his love and care. Their eyes said it all more than words could deliver. Her fragrance wafted around him to make him follow his heartbeat. Today was no different.

His care and love for her stood out the most in between silly stuff, and that’s all that mattered. His declaration again melted the hearts.

.Khushi, I love you dammit!  Arnav stamped his claim again. She didn't ask this time, but he wanted to say it without anger or any questions.smiley27

And her enveloping him in her hug with joy was overwhelming as well.

“Happy Anniversary Dammit!.smiley31

He groaned inwardly and dropped his chin to her shoulder, touching her back with his hand feeling her presence near him damn so much. Ek Jashn carried for those memories which are now just like these little kittens we hold in our hands to kiss and treasure gently but not to hold too tightly.

The short episodes brought that pleasure around. We, the loyal fans of IPK, never can get bored over Arnav and Khushi. The show still lives in our hearts even after 13 years, and it's a blessing that it's accessible via YouTube and Hotstar. Barun and Sanaya as Arnav and Khushi, and all the other characters are still among us as of day one.   

The offscreen and onscreen moments were the cherry on top, as offscreen moments were the assets of IPK's fame.  The reiteration of Arnav-Khushi with Barun and Sanaya brought excitement around. The same off-screen, onscreen masti again.As It always matters, dammit! The Jashn felt like a true celebration, and why not? It has it's legacy to be around forever.

As the celebration is where IPKKND is..!!!

Edited by Mysticaldivine - 1 months ago
x.titli.x thumbnail

Couldn't participate this timesmiley13

Thank you for the tag thoughsmiley31smiley27

If I can help in anything plz let me knowsmiley31

Edited by x.titli.x - 1 months ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi Shiri. I need to make one more edit then I will PM you my message and gifts. By the way, would you have any use for divider tab?

Edited by Katelyn - 1 months ago
ExoticDisaster thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Thread is almost ready.

Here is character siggy for Aman

ExoticDisaster thumbnail

Guys, if anyone else wants to send wishes then please do by today.

ssttuuttii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hari Prakash (HP) / Prakash brothers - HP, OP, JP

Such was the success and popularity of IPKKND, that even the house help in the Raizada mansion is remembered and written about in fictions. Of course, credit goes to the makers as well for giving them some character and scenes instead of just letting them linger in the background.

When I say them, I'm talking about the Prakash brothers - the OG Hari Prakash, the second-in-command Om Prakash and the transient Jai Prakash. Whether it was being a companion to Khushi, fulfilling Mami's demands, getting scolded by Arnav or simply running behind Lakshmi, they managed to catch our attention in these short scenes. In dire times like these, where finding a stable house help is difficult, HP, OP and JP are sorely missed smiley18.

Lakshmi - The Goat

Nani's lovable pet goat deserves an honorable mention for being Khushi's close confidant when no one else was talking to her. From eating Arnav's precious plants to being used as an excuse for keeping the television volume higher, she did everything in her little hoof's range to annoy Arnav. With her tiny tinkling bell and colorful clothes, Lakshmi managed to be a source of comfort and sometimes humor in bleak situations 🐐.

Babli

Another cousin of Akash, this little musketeer couldn't win hearts despite her cute appearance and a tragic backstory to boot. Her jealousy over the new addition in Akash's life made her into a gremlin, trying to create problems for Payal and distancing her from Akash so that AK's time wouldn't be split between the two. Babli tried our patience and her presence made Akash become more and more infuriating as well. Sigh! Not all cousins can be as cool as NK smiley42.

Masala Mama

One more of Manorama Mami's eccentric relatives, he is the archetypal absent-minded brother used to add some slapstick comedy in a drama. While he did remember some crucial details at the right time - helping in uncovering Babli's lies; on the whole, Masala Mama's presence on the show was pretty... forgettable smiley36.