Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Since everyone is sick and tired of the pathetic pendulum known as Armoron. Why not lighten up the atmosphere and decide who should be Abhira’s Accha Aadmi smiley39

I’m sure everyone knows who my choice is and I still stand by it smiley42

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Since everyone is sick and tired of the pathetic pendulum known as Armoron. Why not lighten up the atmosphere and decide who should be Abhira’s Accha Aadmi smiley39

I’m sure everyone knows who my choice is and I still stand by it smiley42

Yes.. Abhira would be better off without Armaan.. Wish she would meet someone who would love her, cherish her, trust her, respect her, stay loyal to her and stand by her in any difficult situation (which Armaan is not and will never be).. AA would be better..

my suggestion would be Rohit Chandel (PS is getting over, so he can work here I think)

But any normal human being with spine and functioning brain will do..

Edited by Why_though - 4 months ago
Kunal Jaisingh(aka Omkara)

Parth samthaan

Edited by Swathi.A - 4 months ago
Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Why_though

Yes.. Abhira would be better off without Armaan.. Wish she would meet someone who would love her, cherish her, trust her, respect her, stay loyal to her and stand by her in any difficult situation (which Armaan is not and will never be).. AA would be better..

my suggestion would be Rohit Chandel (PS is getting over, so he can work here I think)

But any normal human being with spine and functioning brain will do..

Agreed, I just cannot see that pathetic character with her anymore. He is the worst ML not in this show but also this channel.

Good choice, a cutie like Rohit Chandel would definitely look great with her smiley42

https://youtu.be/h96hjKshni0?feature=shared

Ye acha or bura aadmi for savi we don't know ..but he looks too good smiley42

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Jay Soni smiley27smiley42

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Armaan ka twin brother jo usse opposite ho. Poddars se badla lena ho use. Ab ko genuinely like kare aur strong, samajhdar character ho. Dadi, sanjay k raaz bhi khole aur poddars ko gareeb bana de.

dutta bhau

Edited by Phir_Mohabbat - 4 months ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Drna7

Armaan ka twin brother jo usse opposite ho. Poddars se badla lena ho use. Ab ko genuinely like kare aur strong, samajhdar character ho. Dadi, sanjay k raaz bhi khole aur poddars ko gareeb bana de.

Idea is good as makers are really wasting both actors potential...It really had risk element also..Already Abhira getting bash for dreaming Armaan today when he is getting engaged and comparing her with ruhi ..If she moved on with Armaan's brother it will also make another drama...But enemy to lovers was a option also...