Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Day 23

WildestDreams thumbnail

1- Next to him, Amy and Luke were laughing. His heart beating fast for both. Bisexual, yes, but above all…in love.

Edited by WildestDreams - 2 months ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

1) Their journey was challenging, but each hardship only strengthened their bond, their hearts beating in perfect harmony with every step.

SoniRita thumbnail

In a diverse community, a non-binary soul brought harmony, bridging understanding and acceptance for all.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

2) Their path was difficult, each hardship only strengthened their bond. "Our souls are intertwined," one said.

The other replied, "And our hearts beat as one."

SoniRita thumbnail

In a warm community, bicurious hearts explored, finding love and understanding in each other's company.

WildestDreams thumbnail

2-

“You won't be in the company of an intersex person"

Rose replied firmly "I’ll be friend with anyone who makes me happy,Dad."

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Microtales of the weekend(more like all the ones I wrote over the month)smiley37

1. "I told Papa the truth you are denying. To yourself." Heena was so close that Krishna's heart skipped a beat. (Khufia, Netflix, canon)
  2. First Dong-eun beat Do-yeong at Go. Then Yeo-jeong won too. He never realized when the two captured his heart. (The Glory, Netflix, headcanon: Do-yeong was attracted to both Dong-eun and Yeo-jeong)
  3. Yeo-jeong had noticed the way Do-yeong looked at Dong-eun and wished Do-yeong looked at him in the same way. (The Glory, Netflix, headcanon: Yeo-jeong was attracted to both Dong-eun and Do-yeong)
  4. "I wasn't always Newt, I was Newtina," Newt whispered. Tina kissed him and answered softly, "I love YOU, Newt" (Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, headcanon: Newt was born female and then transitioned, thanks to magic)
  5. Kartik never knew home until he met Aman. Aman never knew madness until he fell in love with Kartik. (Shubh Mangal Zyada Savdhaan, canon)
  6. Komal hated everything about Preity: from her hockey skills to they way she made Komal's heart skip a beat. (Chak! De India, headcanon: Komal be crushing on Preity)
  7. "For the greater good," Albus signed his letter to Gellert. He wished he could write, "I love you," too. (Harry Potter, canon)
  8. "You are not my son, Micheal!" "Duh mom, she is your daughter, Nomi." Teagan cheekily defended her sister. (Sense8, canon)
  9. "I am...Francesca..." As her eyes met Michaela's, she finally understood how love could leave one speechless. (Bridgeton, Netflix, canon)
  10. "Ayan weds Aditi," the invitation reads. "She won't make you happy like I do," Jeetu texts Ayan a final goodbye. (Kota Factory × Article 15 crossover, headcanon: Jeetu and Ayan were in love but Ayan his sexuality)
  11. "We were better off as friends; feelings are complicated," Raghaav avoided Sahir's eyes to hide his love for Sahir. (Ishq Vishk rebounded, headcanon: Raghav falls for Sahir over the course of the movie)
  12. "If Peeplika loves you, you should go to her." Aastha wondered how her daughter had discovered her secret. (The Married Woman, headcanon: Aastha 's daughter finds out about her mother's sexuality)
  13. For 15 years, Kanchan waited at the railway station for Pallavi, mentally. Love for her shattered Kanchan irreparably. (Majaa Maa, canon)

Don't usse words from above

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 2 months ago
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

3) Beneath the rainbow flag, during June, Mia and Riley danced together, happy and free. Their joy radiated, a testament to love's enduring power.

Edited by Bhavisweet03 - 2 months ago
WildestDreams thumbnail

3- “It’s beautiful" kid said, looking at rainbow flag. "Absolutely. Means everyone has the right to be loved for who they are."