Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 21st May 2024 Written Update and EDT

Episode Discussion

Posted: 13 days ago

Episode begins with Ruhi asking Armaan why he agreed to marry her ? 
He had said he needed time to think over it ,when she had asked him ,  but suddenly he agreed when  Daadi sa asked him! What had changed , what changed his mind ? 
Armaan is hesitant and states he agreed to marry her because they trusted each other , they were friends and were honest . Armaan states he wanted tk marry her for the sake of peace in the family n for the happiness of Daadi sa and Maa. Ruhi asks if he loved Abhira . Armaan remains silent n becomes thoughtful n repeats he was tired of the daily fights in the family . Now he wanted peace n happiness. He will marry Ruhi for trust, friendship and honesty. 

Abhira goes to her law firm and learns Mr Dev has gone out of Udaipur , she meets her new boss and requests for extension of internship and pay hike , another faculty informs the boss about Abhira’s good work and her expert handling of cases resulted in winning all those cases . The boss is about to give her pay hike n extension of internship but he gets a phone call and his mind changes , he fires her after settling all her dues , as Abhira protests he orders her to leave , or else he will call security 

Abhira gets a call from Manisha and Krish , they are concerned  for her , Abhira takes the call n lies about her pay hike and she had loads of money , that her accommodation was very good too, she was goon and none need to worry for her . Armaan over hears Abhira and fumes that she was enjoying herself while h was hurting from the separation n worrying for her , he paces the floor in worried state.

It’s Manish Swarna’s wedding anniversary . Ruhi wants tk celebrate in grand way like every year . Manish behaves rudely when she goes to greet them l but finally cuts the cake with Swarna .

Ruhi comes to Daadi sa to hand her the invitation for Manish Swarna’s  anniversary party. Daadi sa declines n walks away .

Ruhi is seen crying , Armaan offers her hanky and reassure he will correct everything that was going wrong .

Abhira returns to her room to find her stuff in disarray , apparently the land owner had been shifting through her things . meets her land lord n he demands higher rent as she was divorced . Abhira expresses her annoyance on his touching her things with out her permission n argues about the rent , she refuses to pay any more than already decided. She hands him major part of her salary and then wonders how to make ends meet for the rest of the month . Lshe faints due tk hunger weakness n exhaustion. The land owner enters the room noti her unconscious and tries to touch her . 
she wakes up in time and orders him out , he makes excuses that he was trying to help her as she had fainted .

Abhira decides to look for another job n send job applications. While she is at her lappy she notices Alan’s owner peeping through the door .

She again confront shim , he makes another excuse of checking the functioning of lights . 
Abhura goes for a stroll at night .

Precap

AbhiMaan meet accidentally at night buying heart balloons . 
At manishGoenka’s wedding anniversary celebrations Kaberi Poddar decides to have RuhMaan Roka and sagayi . She announces the same at the party and Manish is see getting very annoyed with Kaveri . 
Abhira who is present at the party is heart broken yet again. 

NOTE: No past season characters were shown or mentioned in the episode today .

Edited by Sutapasima - 13 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

I swear if Manish Goenka flips again then I will literally lose it!

CanKeepCalm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I want MG to visit poddar house daily unki bajane….spare us with jholmate cringe…. I will deligently watch if they bajao this poddar especially Ar.
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

MG is gonna flip like a dosa on a tawa very soon sadly. 

Soon he will be arranging shaadi of Ruhi very happily. 

We just have to watch the old episode and entertain ourselves. 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

MG is gonna flip like a dosa on a tawa very soon sadly. 

Soon he will be arranging shaadi of Ruhi very happily. 

We just have to watch the old episode and entertain ourselves. 

exactly boddha is as useless as his wigwalissmiley22

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

exactly boddha is as useless as his wigwalissmiley22

Woh jaisi bhi hai at least she’s clear in her approach unlike this fraud dhongi Buddha who flips anytime! 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not looking forward to Abhiras suffering :( but I hope she's determined and finds a way to make everything right again. 

Pinecone thumbnail

Abhira gets fired from work but lies to Manisha about getting a promotion to keep her from worrying. Elsewhere, Ruhi questions Armaan about her feelings for her.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

I want MG to visit poddar house daily unki bajane….spare us with jholmate cringe…. I will deligently watch if they bajao this poddar especially Ar.

No this was a one off .. he will relent in the next episode.. even in anniversary party 

Pinecone thumbnail

Ruhi is crying and Armaan offers her hanky. He says PNanu is just worried for her and says we will convince him for shaadi together. She asks him why did you agree to shaadi with me. he looks shocked. BTS plays out. nothing extra. He says he got scared, and he is sad about hurting her, Kaveri and Vidya and therefore agreed. Ruhi says- you dont love me? He says all I have given you is imaandaari and replies that things have changed in 10 months and I am different now. Ruhi says- why did you say yes when you dont love me. He says I can see a good future of us living peacefully in this house and everyone is happy and relaxed , we will be strength and support to each other. He says imaandaari, respect, dosti hogi and thats the basis of everything. She asks are you missing Abhira. He says- are you asking if I am missing ladai, jhagde, tamashe? I need peace in my life. GHATIYA insaan. thats all Abhira was to you- trouble and bojh, ladai , jhagde, tamashe. She fought for you with your mom , made Vidya see what she hadnt seen in ages, fought for cousins, fought for the right things. RUBBISH this man talks. She stood by you, made you express yourself , always trusted you despite you failing her and saw the best in you, prayed for your happiness unconditionally. and this is how you see her.  By the time you realize she is the sunshine of your life, it should be too late and you should just suffer. 

Abhira is in her office and talks to her new boss since Dev is in jaipur apparently and another Mishra sir also supports her case and speaks about her qualification and talent. New boss is ready to offer hike and extension but he gets call and he fires her. They dont show who called her but presumably it will come out later that fufa did it.

Abhira is shocked and in tears. She gets phonecall, so she answers phone from Krish and fakes smile. Armaan overhears. Chachi asks her about house and Abhira lies that she got good house and she asks about cash and Abhira shows her settlemet amount and shows money hai- dekho I got hike and hangs up quickly. Manisha and Madhav are happy that she is ok. Armaan hears Krish say Abhira is best for Armaan. 

Abhira is stressed about her finances. 

Skipped Ruhi and MG/Swarna scenes

When Abhira returns to her room she sees her stuff strewn about and is stressed. The broker comes to harass her. And tells her I cant let you stay here because you are divorced. Abhira tells him off. he tells her he will kick her out and starts character assassinating her. She answers back. And then he says he will hike the rent. She says- no effing way. hands him 10,000 and says what we agreed on is all I'll give you. Kicks him out. he takes money and leaves. she has only 2000 rupees left. 

she is sick and coughing and dizzy and falls unconscious

Meanwhile Armaan falls of his bed too. he wakes up and looks stressed and looks at his phone immediately. supposedly he is having a premonition that something is wrong. but he doesnt even say Abhiras name when he falls so its a sham. The least they  could do was show him say Abhiras name reflexly as he fell. 

he keeps looking at his phone and is supposedly debating to call her but has FBs of divorce circumstances and thinks she is happy only,  I am only pareshaan. And throws away phone. 

Leechad broker sees Abhira on floor and approaches her and almost touches her. Her phone chimes and Abhira wakes up and the guy is hovering over her and she yells at him. he says I saw you unwell so came to help. She kicks him out saying- get out. Phone has missed calls from chachi and hears a voice message from chachi asking for her address just in case there is emergency -only woman who cares about her :( Abhira doesnt reply. tells herself not to fall weak.

Abhira is treating her fever and looking for jobs on her laptop. Armaan is restless and not able to sleep. He sees the kacchua on his bedstand and recalls Abhira briefly. he has barely any FBs of her. he is just restless. atleast ek doh acche FBs dete. all he recalls is her throwing kacchua on his car but not how she gave it to him for goodluck. he goes out of his room and makes himself green tea and is pacing in his room. 

Abhira is in bad shape. hungry and tired, hurting. Broker is peeking at her from door. She closes door and leaves. She can sense something is wrong. 

Armaan goes down to see Ruhi hand invite of MG anniversary to dadi. Armaan goes to speak to Kaveri but she leaves.

Ruhi says sab galat ho raha hai. he holds her hand and says- main hun na. I'll fix it. She hugs him. he gets uncomfortable and doesnt hug back. Ruhi says - its ok, you will take time to get comfortable. he says I'm gonna go out 

Precap is Abhira Armaan meeting on road and balloons randomly there. they dont talk to each other. I wonder if he will see that she doesnt look ok at all. They run into each other like literally- so will he realize she is febrile when she brushes against him or is he now unable to see the obvious.

also Kaveri announcing engagement and roka of Ruhi Armaan publcily during MG anniversary and Abhira watching that annoucnement from a distance.

Edited by Pinecone - 13 days ago