Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 days ago

Right my pet Pooja done 

So episode was bit fast paced maybe rushed too much

It was obvious vibhu uncle will get desh nikala 

But few dialogues and he is thrashed by his brother. Thoda jyada ho Gaya

One kick was enough and after all insults vibhu goes to his mom actually asking what to do .this part seen in previous ramayan but here he has already decided he will go to ramji and comes to say tata bye bye to sita

But before leaving Lanka he still tried one more time to put sense in 10 heads but no success

I was hoping they would show this

Water problem solved by ramji 

Hmm samudra kinare ganga kaise prakat Hui 

But looking at all the digging I was reminded of silly childhood incident which my dad used to fool us kids with

He would always say if u keep digging earth u will end up in other side of world ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

So kicking session continues

Lakshman is anxious

Ramji is calm

Ya cartoon rakshas and goblin rakshasi came

Now what did i forget

Let's hope tomm ka tomm they don't do rajyaabhishek of vibhu uncle

Aise toh jaldi ram setu ban jayega

Again does lankesh know shani dev escaped๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

I go eat dinner all gayab ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฒโ˜น๏ธ

So anyways tomm Is beach party between vibhu uncle and ramji ki sena ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Atript_aatma thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Again does lankesh know shani dev escaped๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Forget shani dev does he even know Lankini is no more guarding his town smiley36 his administration is really poor

Originally posted by: Atript_aatma

Forget shani dev does he even know Lankini is no more guarding his town smiley36 his administration is really poor

Ahhh atript aatma ji

Kaise ho aap

Well if king is surrounded by idiots then administration toh poor honi hai

Vibhu had good advisors who helped him

Lankesh PPL r as egoistic as their king

In real life also if one is surrounded by idiots you r bound to fail

This is one lesson learnt isn't it

But again talking about administration lankesh himself is duffer 

Even in earlier episodes its shown as not really paying attention to many things

The balcony view he gets from vatika he doesn't see who is helping sita he doesn't see Hanuman met sita ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Hmm ravan calls vibhu Ghar ka bhedi. Woh toh sahi hai but Lanka ka tours toh khud lankesh ne karwaya sita ko toh why is he also not called Ghar ka bhedi. 

Wahi baat Hui lankesh kare toh sahi vibhu

Karey toh Ghar ka bhedi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Ok this post is more active so asking again. Pls tell me where to change username.

I mean I want my username as chatterbox but above or below that sort of nickname

Eg: pete ka bhidur hai neeche is pete15 something

Where to do that pls

p.s got more inspired by atript_aatma ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

P.s pete thanks for opening taala in this edt. Yday i typo taala became taaka smiley37

Edited by chatterbox - 13 days ago

Originally posted by: chatterbox

Ok this post is more active so asking again. Pls tell me where to change username.

I mean I want my username as chatterbox but above or below that sort of nickname

Eg: pete ka bhidur hai neeche is pete15 something

Where to do that pls

p.s got more inspired by atript_aatma ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

P.s pete thanks for opening taala in this edt. Yday i typo taala became taaka smiley37

It's display name not username and you can change it whenever you want and not like username which members can only change once a year

Click your profile pic

Click on the red "settings" box

It might ask you to sign in again if you haven't used settings recently

Click the second option "update profile"

You will see the box "display name" under the "EDIT PROFILE" title , enter the name you think of and click "update".

Originally posted by: Pete15rogmourey

It's display name not username and you can change it whenever you want and not like username which members can only change once a year

Click your profile pic

Click on the red "settings" box

It might ask you to sign in again if you haven't used settings recently

Click the second option "update profile"

You will see the box "display name" under the "EDIT PROFILE" title , enter the name you think of and click "update".

Oh I did go there to change display picture from flowers to shri ram but yeh nahi dikha

So only display name will change. Ok let me try and I can't remember my password as I m always logged in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Yaar got it.  I was trying to do that long time now I'm officially bhatakti aatma smiley37๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚