Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Good morning friends, have a great cricket game day. smiley10

Details for today's Match: KKR vs SRH, Qualifier 1

Ahmedabad has been burning and boiling, with the mercury soaring above 45 degrees Celsius lately, but amusingly enough, that may not be all bad news. With a slew of recent Indian Premier League matches affected by rain, the current trend of scorching heat is unlikely to be unwelcomed by those associated with the IPL

The weather forecast for both Tuesday and Wednesday, when Qualifier 1 and the Eliminator will be played, is for more of the same sweltering heat, ensuring the matches proceed without interruption

IPL 2024 | Kolkata v Hyderabad: Qualifier 1 Preview

Thus, it will be a clash of two bold, fearless, in-form teams with a slight edge tilted towards the Hyderabad side, who are also looking for their third IPL championship.

Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, Qualifier 1

Series: Indian Premier League 2024

Venue: Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad

Date & Time: May 21, 07:30 PM LOCAL

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

Thus, it will be a clash of two bold, fearless, in-form teams with a slight edge tilted towards the Hyderabad side, who are also looking for their third IPL championship.

I do consider that they have won two championships, though the first one was won under a different name, Deccan Chargers. The franchise was made defunct, but it found new owners and new owners have decided to change the name to Sunrisers Hyderabad. More than half the team was retained including captain Kumara Sangakkara.

Cheers..

Yes and earlier coach was Laxman for Deccan Chargers.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

DeccanChargers winning title was d first match I saw ever in ipl . Those times I used to read deccan chronicle paper and cheering for them lol smiley37 . After that didn't expect owner of Sun network to buy and rename it Sunrisers Hyderabad. I saw that in Suntv new only smiley37 Sun tv is nostalgia for me and my sis . Grown up watching d channel . Still watching smiley37 We both got attached to SRH like that . Still going even more than CSK .

Match aaj hai?? Yaad dilane ke liye koti-koti Dhanywaadsmiley31

SRH aaj mera 300 paar ka Sapna Pura kar dena๐Ÿ™

Originally posted by: Moonks

Match aaj hai?? Yaad dilane ke liye koti-koti Dhanywaadsmiley31

SRH aaj mera 300 paar ka Sapna Pura kar dena๐Ÿ™

Only if SRH bats first it can happen.

But I like RR ๐Ÿ™‚

mishkil88 thumbnail

Today's and tomorrow's play off prediction missing !?

Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Today's and tomorrow's play off prediction missing !?

Please wait, it will be added soon. smiley1

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Only if SRH bats first it can happen.

But I like RR ๐Ÿ™‚

Aaj 21 h na?? 21 ko SRH ka match tha nasmiley44