Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Will there be a battle for 3rd place between looser of eliminators ?

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Whichever team looses eliminator gets 4th place

Which ever team looses Qualifier 2 gets 3rd place

But I don think they even consider these rankings

Edited by Sevenstreaks - 4 months ago
Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Toss happened . Give us toss points

I predicted correctly smiley37smiley37smiley37

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

What’s your ranking for playoffs ? I know SRH is your choice but overall Kya lagtaaa hain ?

I feel RCB has momentum. My gut says SRH will win big or lose badly as they either knock it hard or fall hard trying to score hard.

Other 2 teams I am ranking lower atm tho anyone can win on any given day ofc

Like you said my choice is SRH but if SRH doesn't win then I want RR to win the cup

Originally posted by: mishkil88

No, the loser of Q2 is automatically 3rd place, and the loser of Final is automatically 2nd place. Loser of eliminator is 4th place

Thanks for the tag savera ji all matches including rainwashed I scored anda 🥚 in 10 matches and dhanda 🍳 in 6 matches so couldn't do much in the leaderboard smiley37

Originally posted by: Savera84

IPL 2024

In the spotlight - Tom Kohler-Cadmore and Rahmanullah Gurbaz

All eyes will be on the two replacement openers.

Tom Kohler-Cadmore already made his IPL debut against PBKS, albeit on a track he wouldn't have wanted to stay far away from to end up with a 23-ball 18. He is a destructive hitter, particularly down the ground and RR won't mind some of those, especially when the runs have dried up a little from Yashasvi Jaiswal. Kohler-Cadmore has made a name for himself in the Lanka Premier League, the PSL, the BBL, the Abu Dhabi T10, and the Hundred, obviously, and some fine contributions in crunch games for RR will add a lot more weight to that list.

Rahmanullah Gurbaz, the hard-hitting Afghanistan opener will also likely get a game before the crucial playoffs. Just 22, he has the firepower KKR need at the top to complement Sunil Narine. His recent T20 form doesn't inspire much confidence - 105 runs in his last six innings - and neither does his IPL record from last season - 227 runs from 11 innings while averaging 20.63 and striking at just 133.52. Gurbaz may have a sterner test waiting for him, compared to Kohler-Cadmore, with the challenge of excelling against Trent Boult, Yuzvendra Chahal, R Ashwin and others.

Kusum ji I think if SRH aren't gonna win it's going to be RCB because RCB women team has won so it's time for the men to show their prowesssmiley37

I'm not able to console my son year after year with his EE saala cup namde taglinesmiley37

Originally posted by: Moonks

Like you said my choice is SRH but if SRH doesn't win then I want RR to win the cup

I agree with you chindi points hi Sahi Kuch tho milni Chahiye humeinsmiley37

Originally posted by: Sevenstreaks

Toss happened . Give us toss points

I predicted correctly smiley37smiley37smiley37

Viswasruti thumbnail

Friends, Match 70 toss points were added to members who correctly predicted. smiley10