Cockroach in Maa's Biriyani

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Birds of the same feather flock together. It's not a surprise that Vanraj shape-shifted as a cockroach to be near his wife and son.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-food-critics-find-a-cockroach-in-the-biryani-served-at-anupamas-restaurant_207464

Edited by MOTHERHOOD - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Birds of the same feather flock together. It's not a surprise that Vanraj shape-shifted as a cockroach to be near his wife and son.

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-food-critics-find-a-cockroach-in-the-biryani-served-at-anupamas-restaurant_207464

And how did Anupama win the Master Chef trophy? The trophy should be snatched away from her. I do not understand how the judges were impressed by Anupama's half cooked dishes. I must say that Anupama is a pathetic cook.

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Must be Doshu's handiwork. I'm feeling bad for the cockroach who had to end up in such a poor surrounding.....

BTW, cockroach in biryani led to this ruckus. I'm surprised that the patrons of Phatichar S&C are not complaining of finding hair from Unhygienicpamaa and her bikhre baal, regularly. Or maybe they are all pankhas who consume the hair, thinking of it as prasad from Annapoorna Anupamaa Maa

Originally posted by: ShahH8er

I'm surprised that the patrons of Phatichar S&C are not complaining of finding hair from Unhygienicpamaa and her bikhre baal, regularly. Or maybe they are all pankhas who consume the hair, thinking of it as prasad from Annapoorna Anupamaa Maa

That when she literally tugs her hair as a metaphorical pat on the back to give herself shabashi and her braid is always in the front.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

The kind of unhygienic woman Upma is there is no surprise to see a cockroach in her biryani..This woman needs to tie up her hair n wear a cap to avoid serving unhygienic food to her customers..But I forgot this lady wipes her nose,tears,hands everything with her mahaan Sarre ka pallu as she doesn't know the concept of a tissue paper so how will she understand the concept of hygiene..

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Tch tch, cockroach is definitely non vegetarian, non gujju dish. Shame on her..

1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

Tch tch, cockroach is definitely non vegetarian, non gujju dish. Shame on her..

How did Anupama prepare a Non Vegetarian dish (Gujarati Cockroach Biryani) when she had won the Master Chef trophy by preparing a pure vegetarian dish?

1281577 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Not wife, Ex husband of Anuj's Ex wife.