Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Expressionist (August 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

wahi toh dus mahino mein pe pyaar nahi hua, ab dus din mein hojayega🤔… and maan lo dus din mein Armaan ko pyaar ho bhi gaya toh kya woh pyaar dus ghante bhi tikega 😅🤔… raat ko gulu gulu, subah kaand and ghar se bahar… Ab deserves better than this 🤣

Pyar ho na ho ,Shadhi ruke na hojaaye ..Bas in do do din ka lovebirds aur Poddars Ka public humiliation with media dedo...

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail + 4

it wasn’t even 2 days. It was love at first sight.. and Ar can also fall for Ab… in fact with Sheh sam I could see that progression from friends to lovers.. but with new Ar, they have completely changed the story… even today, he didn’t give a damn that Ab had a mental breakdown, it was all about his zimmedari, his promise to ma’am and how it will be broken if ab didn’t give exam… in a such a scenario won’t it look odd that he fell for her in few days… I agree like Sneha said, Armaan might be attached and he has taken stand for her against his family but he has never chosen Ab over his family… and I don’t think he will ever do that.. that’s how Ar is.. family is everything… so it’s very out of character if does that.. it’s like expecting ab to completely stop her badbad gadbad and act maturely.. they are the core character traits of them and we can’t expect one fine day they will change it.

I know many of the fans want Ruhi to be left at the altar like her mother.. but then there was no love between ml and pl.. here Ruhi is ar’s first love.. people might disagree but Ar had (might even have) feelings for her… despite no love, people bashed akshara for being a weak and fickle minded person.. now Ar will be bashed if he does that..

In the bts, garvita says, Ruhi isn’t begging but straightforwardly asking Ar to take the decision.. if now he says yes and then at the last moment says no, Ruhi will across a strong character which I am sure no ab or abhimaan fans want… sahi ya galat, Ruhi has been consistent from day 1 .. trp audience hate fickle minded pendulums, phir chahe woh ml ho ya fl… last gen people hated Ak for being one…

and even if Ar chooses ab, what will it change? Will dadisa and Vidya start loving her and accept her as their bahu? Will Manish accept Ruhi’s heartbreak? Dadisa will throw Ar out of the house.. does Ar have the guts to stay away from his family with his love?

Fact is in quest of copying ghum and jhanak, zama has horribly messed with the story… now they can’t logically take this forward… ruhaan marriage and Ab’s solo journey is somewhat sensible… but obviously makers will choose the worst track…

@blue If Kartik's dadi can accept Naira wholeheartedly after disliking her for long time, she even tried to change Kaira's equation several times Dadisa can also. If Suwarna can love Naira back (not for any selfish reasons) after literally having panic attacks seeing Naira's face or hearing Naira's name, Vidya can also love Abhira back. Once she get to know how Abhira's deal with Dadisa for her and Madhav she might not at once flip but she is going to flip back. That's for sure.

@red once he get to know about his connection to Abhira this hypocrite is going to prefer Abhira over Ruhi out of guilt but Suwarna mata will always be there for Ruhi

@green I also want Armaan to suffer after getting married to obsessive psychopath Ruhismiley15will Ar-Ru marriage & Abhira out of sight living somewhere else having her solo journey, building up her career, having a good companion by her side without any connection with Armaan/Poddars bring in TRP? Sensibly speaking will Armaan will be happy with manipulative obsessive Ruhi? They will show Abhira's connection with Poddars even if Ar-Ru get married. For instance in today's episode Vidya-Dadisa talked about Ruhi-Armaan's marriage but maximum screenspace was given to FL Abhira. Her pain, emotions and turmoil.

Edited by ShadowImbue - 5 months ago
Managed2Escape thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

it wasn’t even 2 days. It was love at first sight.. and Ar can also fall for Ab… in fact with Sheh sam I could see that progression from friends to lovers.. but with new Ar, they have completely changed the story… even today, he didn’t give a damn that Ab had a mental breakdown, it was all about his zimmedari, his promise to ma’am and how it will be broken if ab didn’t give exam… in a such a scenario won’t it look odd that he fell for her in few days… I agree like Sneha said, Armaan might be attached and he has taken stand for her against his family but he has never chosen Ab over his family… and I don’t think he will ever do that.. that’s how Ar is.. family is everything… so it’s very out of character if does that.. it’s like expecting ab to completely stop her badbad gadbad and act maturely.. they are the core character traits of them and we can’t expect one fine day they will change it.

here Ruhi is ar’s first love.. people might disagree but Ar had (might even have) feelings for her…

In the bts, garvita says, Ruhi isn’t begging but straightforwardly asking Ar to take the decision.. if now he says yes and then at the last moment says no, Ruhi will across a strong character which I am sure no ab or abhimaan fans want… sahi ya galat, Ruhi has been consistent from day 1 .. trp audience hate fickle minded pendulums, phir chahe woh ml ho ya fl…

and even if Ar chooses ab, what will it change? Will dadisa and Vidya start loving her and accept her as their bahu? Will Manish accept Ruhi’s heartbreak? Dadisa will throw Ar out of the house.. does Ar have the guts to stay away from his family with his love?

Fact is in quest of copying ghum and jhanak, zama has horribly messed with the story… now they can’t logically take this forward… ruhaan marriage and Ab’s solo journey is somewhat sensible… but obviously makers will choose the worst track…

edited for gen 3 comparisons

Bold above - lol, this is how they generate TRP albeit for the short term without caring for a coherent story or for characters, they bring story to a point where what audiences expect seems impossible.

Ab ka solo journey tho hone se raha, they are paying all the poddar family actors to create drama so Ab ain’t going away from them anytime soon. Remember they have another trick up their sleeve to keep Ab around Poddars and lodged at Goenka’s, doing dola re dola around Ar-Ru during rituals of their “supposedly cliffhanger” marriage.

And when they want next gen legacy, Ar will grow temporary spine to go against family, get back with Ab and then throw her out again. Family members play roulette to take sides anyways as per story convenience, unse kya hi farak padtha hai.

Edited by DotDash - 5 months ago