Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Today Manisha said that opposite attracts and they complete each other’s flaws.. But is attraction sufficient for a happy long married life?

In life to have a comfortable relationship there needs to be some amount of compatibility. I am not saying both the partners have to be each other’s clones but their core characteristics, values needs to be same… as romantic as it may seem, it’s extremely difficult to lead a life with someone who has a very different viewpoint than yours… And Armaan and Abheera are not compatible and can never be… they might be attracted to each other but are two different personalities…

I recently witnessed my best friend breaking up with her boyfriend. They were perfect on paper, were massively attracted to one another but complete opposite personalities.. I am not saying it’s impossible for such a relationship to flourish… if both are mature enough and mature their love is so strong that they can see beyond each other’s flaws, then yes… but Abhimaan are neither mature nor their love strong… ab’s love will always be more than Ar’s and she would always be the one giving more in the relationship… this dis balance will eventually break their relationship…

I don’t know what makers have in their mind.. is Armaan's guilty expressions in bts because ab is standing in front of him or is he developing feelings for her… I hope they don’t go the last moment realisation track coz here it won’t make sense… Rohit coming back still makes sense tha the last minute realisation… if now Ar falls for her and she comes back to PH be rest assured that it’s just for sr, kid and leap.. someone will die and blame will come on ab… it’s better she has a solo journey… trps are low and ghum is heading for a leap so probably rishta is also heading for one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Today Manisha said that opposite attracts and they complete each other’s flaws.. But is attraction sufficient for a happy long married life?

In life to have a comfortable relationship there needs to be some amount of compatibility. I am not saying both the partners have to be each other’s clones but their core characteristics, values needs to be same… as romantic as it may seem, it’s extremely difficult to lead a life with someone who has a very different viewpoint than yours… And Armaan and Abheera are not compatible and can never be… they might be attracted to each other but are two different personalities…

I recently witnessed my best friend breaking up with her boyfriend. They were perfect on paper, were massively attracted to one another but complete opposite personalities.. I am not saying it’s impossible for such a relationship to flourish… if both are mature enough and mature their love is so strong that they can see beyond each other’s flaws, then yes… but Abhimaan are neither mature nor their love strong… ab’s love will always be more than Ar’s and she would always be the one giving more in the relationship… this dis balance will eventually break their relationship…

I don’t know what makers have in their mind.. is Armaan's guilty expressions in bts because ab is standing in front of him or is he developing feelings for her… I hope they don’t go the last moment realisation track coz here it won’t make sense… Rohit coming back still makes sense tha the last minute realisation… if now Ar falls for her and she comes back to PH be rest assured that it’s just for sr, kid and leap.. someone will die and blame will come on ab… it’s better she has a solo journey… trps are low and ghum is heading for a leap so probably rishta is also heading for one

Leap is not possible because 3 months is left in rishta for akshara death anniversary because they have build up for ar ab

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

In other words

Except Abhira is a new magnet while Armaan is a rusty old one since he has already been attracted by another magnet Roohi

Edited by Criticiser - 5 months ago
chaipaani thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Phufasa

So far toh pyaar hi nahi hai strong na weak 🤣🤣

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Armaan and Ruhi are almost same. They both can be floor mats dadisa can use. On the other hand Abhira fights for herself and for people around her.....Ruhi doesn't realise the disadvantage she is going to get by being Armaan's wife ..... Armaan is not the golden boy

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Vidyas words are suitable to ruhi and ar as both are calm and understanding. If we see how ruhi talks to ar and ar takes it is clear example.Opposites attract but 9 months done.One side love is flowing on fl. Hero is not getting on head that she loves him. A man that too more matured and older in age can immediately guess how the woman is blushing falling for him why is ar not getting any sort of hints. Abhira words Dil se socho toh samajh atha hi suits him he is thinking through mind about the deal shadi , divorce track and rejection. Even if he knows she loves him will he be able to go against family as divorce is done now ? Will he go and marry her again like he did away from family before and get her home with haq.Even if they stay together again for bed rolling programme given by cvs 😜 daily some or other issue comes dadi vs abhira or fufa vs abhira. Will dadi accept her again as bahu. Will he stay away from family and have a married life with abhira. Why won't dadi blackmail abhira again like now she did. If ar choses abhira he will lose family, if he choses ruhi he gets family. Vidya many times reminded you have done mistake like your father don't repeat it again don't go against family he promised Vidya. If he choses abhira all promises to ruhi and Vidya will be in bin. He will be madhav 2 idhar udhar playing with two women. I see that story only in them as repeat. I genuinely want abhira to be independent and take her own decisions for her moveon and have a new guy instead of trusting a woman who ditched her for family. If Rohit returns, ar ruhi gulgul is cleaned with gomutr by cvs but we can't forget.

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

Leap is not possible because 3 months is left in rishta for akshara death anniversary because they have build up for ar ab

I guess ab mentioned 10 months have completed so only 2 months left.. leap was a guess as ghum is also having one and they are following similar tracks…. Regarding akshara’s death toh woh 2nd death anniversary par bhi pata chal sakta hai… pata chalana imp hai… coz uske baad Manish pakka upar jayega… it’s a trp gaining plot they will stretch it…
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chaipaani

So far toh pyaar hi nahi hai strong na weak 🤣🤣

wahi toh dus mahino mein pe pyaar nahi hua, ab dus din mein hojayega🤔… and maan lo dus din mein Armaan ko pyaar ho bhi gaya toh kya woh pyaar dus ghante bhi tikega 😅🤔… raat ko gulu gulu, subah kaand and ghar se bahar… Ab deserves better than this 🤣
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

Vidyas words are suitable to ruhi and ar as both are calm and understanding. If we see how ruhi talks to ar and ar takes it is clear example.Opposites attract but 9 months done.One side love is flowing on fl. Hero is not getting on head that she loves him. A man that too more matured and older in age can immediately guess how the woman is blushing falling for him why is ar not getting any sort of hints. Abhira words Dil se socho toh samajh atha hi suits him he is thinking through mind about the deal shadi , divorce track and rejection. Even if he knows she loves him will he be able to go against family as divorce is done now ? Will he go and marry her again like he did away from family before and get her home with haq.Even if they stay together again for bed rolling programme given by cvs 😜 daily some or other issue comes dadi vs abhira or fufa vs abhira. Will dadi accept her again as bahu. Will he stay away from family and have a married life with abhira. Why won't dadi blackmail abhira again like now she did. If ar choses abhira he will lose family, if he choses ruhi he gets family. Vidya many times reminded you have done mistake like your father don't repeat it again don't go against family he promised Vidya. If he choses abhira all promises to ruhi and Vidya will be in bin. He will be madhav 2 idhar udhar playing with two women. I see that story only in them as repeat. I genuinely want abhira to be independent and take her own decisions for her moveon and have a new guy instead of trusting a woman who ditched her for family. If Rohit returns, ar ruhi gulgul is cleaned with gomutr by cvs but we can't forget.

Armaan isn’t a strong character to have the guts to go against his family and world for his love… itna himmat wala hota toh apne pehle pyaar ke liye ladta… pyaar ki qurbaani dene aata hai bas… I can never imagine Armaan going against his family, confessing he loves Ab and choosing her… dadisa and Vidya will throw him out of the house.. Armaan is obsessed with his family and he will never leave it for anyone…. and Manish will break his bones if now he ditches Ruhi… and agar in 9 months Armaan ko pyaar hota toh ek baat thi, aaj bhi bas zimmedari ka jaap karta hai… how can they logically show Ar falling for ab in 10 days? Only if makers have kid leap in mind, it makes sense warna nope…

In a 0.0000001% probability if makers show Armaan choosing ab over his family.. in a week he will be made to say the line that it was his biggest mistake to give their relationship a second chance… his mistake to go against his family.. jaise pichli baar hua.. mauka dene se sirf barbaadi mili..

edited for gen 3 comparisons

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Armaan isn’t a strong character like Ruhi’s Poppy to have the guts to go against his family and world for his love… itna himmat wala hota toh apne pehle pyaar ke liye ladta… he is like akshara… pyaar ki qurbaani dene aata hai bas… I can never imagine Armaan going against his family, confessing he loves Ab and choosing her… dadisa and Vidya will throw him out of the house.. Armaan is obsessed with his family and he will never leave it for anyone…. and Manish will break his bones if now he ditches Ruhi… and agar in 9 months Armaan ko pyaar hota toh ek baat thi, aaj bhi bas zimmedari ka jaap karta hai… how can they logically show Ar falling for ab in 10 days? Only if makers have kid leap in mind, it makes sense warna nope…

In a 0.0000001% probability if makers show Armaan choosing ab over his family.. in a week he will be made to say the line that it was his biggest mistake to give their relationship a second chance… his mistake to go against his family.. jaise pichli baar hua.. mauka dene se sirf barbaadi mili..

Manish is already in tandav mode for what he did with abhira. If by any chance he accepts ruhi rista for him and ar ditched ruhi , he is kicked by oldie with his of bgm of ego and attitude. We will enjoy 🥳