Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Starmaker is probably the best free Karaoke available at present and is quite famous amongst people who like to sing. However many people find it a bit confusing/difficult to use at first.

This tutorial is aimed at helping out such people based on my limited experience of using Starmaker.

Over the next few posts I will be trying to make your Starmaker journey easier with graphics, explanations and a few tips & tricks of my own. Hope it helps you feel at ease with SM (Starmaker).

So.... Let's get started.

Edit - Tagging a few members

P.S. - others are also welcome to add their tips & tricks regarding Starmaker.

excellent initiative :). I think many here will benefit. As long as no one has phobias 🤣🤣🤣

I am waiting for ChatGPT 10.0 where hopefully by then they make advances to take someone’s voice and make it melodious like Kishore da and then I can just post songs in my AI voice 🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

excellent initiative :). I think many here will benefit. As long as no one has phobias 🤣🤣🤣

I am waiting for ChatGPT 10.0 where hopefully by then they make advances to take someone’s voice and make it melodious like Kishore da and then I can just post songs in my AI voice 🤣🤣🤣

They have already started doing that smiley36

https://youtu.be/dbL4uxUfQHc?si=zC_KFTrnrVrVBu71

95027 thumbnail

What ? Really ? So this is some users ka voice made melodious by AI or the voice is entirely generated by AI as in AI is doing the karaokey in its own voice for the song trying to sound like the singer ?

I would like AI where it still has some small component of my voice to sound melodious. Say 5-10% 🤣🤣

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

What ? Really ? So this is some users ka voice made melodious by AI or the voice is entirely generated by AI as in AI is doing the karaokey in its own voice for the song trying to sound like the singer ?

I would like AI where it still has some small component of my voice to sound melodious. Say 5-10% 🤣🤣

I think some singer sang this Shan song and then turned into Kishore and Rafi's voice.... But I'm not 100% sure.

Btw this one is my favorite.... Much more than the original. 👇

https://youtu.be/ceikxNyqmec?si=Zof--QO-wr4mde7_

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

NP, bahot mehnat ki hai yaar tumne! 👏👏 Ek ek chiz kitna detail mein explain ki hai.. not easy!

Sach mein gurughantal ho tum toh!

Would be helpful to so many. 🥳 SM baba ka ashirvaad hamesha bana rahega tum pe.. 😌

Originally posted by: Charu21

NP, bahot mehnat ki hai yaar tumne! 👏👏 Ek ek chiz kitna detail mein explain ki hai.. not easy!

Sach mein gurughantal ho tum toh!

Would be helpful to so many. 🥳 SM baba ka ashirvaad hamesha bana rahega tum pe.. 😌

Socha Har ek ko individually explain karne se achha ek thread hi bana doon. Kam mehnat lagegi (comparatively) smiley36

Thank you so much for appreciating my efforts smiley31👍

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Alfaaz Addicts

NP, you’re a super star for doing this! Thank you! smiley31

I had no idea about the cue lines! smiley3

I will study this tutorial carefully before attempting SM again!

Thanks again! It must have taken a lot of your time and it’s truly appreciated!

I’m going to link this thread on the YVYS thread so everyone can benefit.

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Alfaaz Addicts

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Tip - I highly recommend you to use a good quality earphone with mic for recording the song.

NP, do you have some good ones to recommend that will work with Android and Apple?

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

NP, do you have some good ones to recommend that will work with Android and Apple?

I use an android phone with 3.5 mm jack and wired earphones. I'm sure they can be used with 'type c to 3.5 mm audio jack connector' on Apple too. Haven't tried it myself though.

Or, you can directly use a type c wired earphone (from Samsung preferably).

The ones I have used and would highly recommend are

1) Realme buds classic RMA2001

2) Samsung EHS64

Both are wired earphones.

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

NP, you’re a super star for doing this! Thank you! smiley31

I had no idea about the cue lines! smiley3

I will study this tutorial carefully before attempting SM again!

Thanks again! It must have taken a lot of your time and it’s truly appreciated!

I’m going to link this thread on the YVYS thread so everyone can benefit.

Thank you so much Lizzie. 😊

Those cue lines are super helpful. That's how i learnt whatever little bit I have till now particularly where and how much high or low to go in a certain segment of song.