Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

PK can chaese this total easily smiley5

I'll only get toss points smiley16

That's another mediocre batting performance by Rajasthan Royals. Electing to bat first, the Royals lost Jaiswal in the first over itself. Following that, Samson and Kohler-Cadmore added a few runs for the second wicket, however, they weren't able to score those runs at a brisk rate. Soonafter both the top-order batters were dismissed and it was the pair of Parag and Ashwin that steadied the ship to an extent. Once Ashwin was dismissed, RR lost the plot again as they lost wickets in a cluster and it was the local boy - Riyan Parag who added some crucial runs to take the Royals past the 140-run mark. A collective bowling performance by Punjab as they have made things comparatively easier for their batters

Most runs parag

Most 6s ashwin

Most 4s parag

Highest wickets taker rahul chahar

Extras 2

I'm really happy for himsmiley40

Ek din India ke liye bhi khelnasmiley40

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Honestly, given his performance, Jaiswal didn't deserve selection for India's WC squad. They should have picked Rutu instead

Kohler-Cadmore looks like a very conventional batsman, and is no Butler. They could have opened w/ Dhruv Jurel instead, & added Hetmeyer in the middle at #4, and brought Parag at #5. Not sure that promoting Ashwin helped given that the subsequent batsmen went on to fail

hetmyer is injured

I selected Parag for 6 s. But he hit only 4 s today.

Harshal Patel: "It's been a see-saw [with the Purple Cap, which he now holds]. [Bumrah] is someone I have always looked up to as a competitor. I always aspire to be as good as him. It's great that we are in this competition for the purple cap. [Dipping yorker] is a difficult delivery to execute. But I have a lot of confidence in that delivery. I have to have the confidence to execute it in pressure situations. It's that kind of a delivery where if you don't have the feel you can't execute it. It gives me so many options at the death. Batter always has that in the back of the mind so I can sneak in a yorker or a length ball. [On the score] Probably 10-15 runs below par. If we keep wickets in hand and play some sensible cricket, we shall be able to chase this down."

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I selected Parag for 6 s. But he hit only 4 s today.

me too behensmiley19
Edited by Prizi - 4 months ago

RR innings progression

Overs 1-10: 58/3 (RR: 5.8)

Overs 11-14: 43/2 (RR: 10.75)

Overs 15-20: 43/4 (RR: 7.16)

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

I was on phone . Parag didn't hit 50 smiley19 Sad