Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Ankit Ray: Nathan Ellis is one of the best white ball bowlers at present. His death bowling is also spectacular. It's sad that he got chance at such a late stage in the tournament. He faces the same problem in Australian team as well due to the presence of Starc, Josh and Cummins.

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Still time s there..RR may come back also.

Let's see

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Hetmeyer should ve played . Him being Lil consistent against PK despite d results in previous matches . RR is loosing

Last match i had selected Rahul but he didn't get wickets

Sar.ki thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

RR's bowling attack needs to be really good and well thought out if they have to make a come back in the PBKS innings

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Yeah SRH might win remaining 2 matches and get 18 points and may acquire 2nd posotion

RR may be 3rd depending on match against KKR and NRR

I feel RCB will lose against CSK

CSK vs KKR final, CSK winning, Jadeja POTM

Last year ka yaad dila diya smiley42

I don't know yeh possible hain ya nahin since this year Rutu is captain all I want is if they are winning then then..

They(Rutu) should give the cup to MS the way he used to give his teammates last year they gave that to Raydu(since his last ipl) Jaddu (as a match winner guy)

I know IPL is nothing infront of WC, during 2011 WC the way Sachin was treated was the best way to great a legend like him.. nd in IPL in csk franchise csk ia Dhoni Dhoni is csk kash aisha kuch mile..

BCCI ne kisi bhi legen ko dhang ka farewell nahin diya unke liye kuch kar nahin sakte jo player hain unka jar sakte.. Na Gaumbi, Na Yuvi, Na Raina, Na Shewag, toh BCCI se kiya hi umeed kare(I have read a ff in Wattpad on this how current team nd Dada Sachin Jammy trio plan a final matcg between ex team nd current team inorder give farewell to each one of them)

Kiya matlab mera mom duck out huya

Nd mera most 6s bala 6 maar hi nahin rahasmiley19

Why did RR chose batting after putting such a low score against Chennai in previous match?smiley29

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Kiya matlab mera mom duck out huya

Nd mera most 6s bala 6 maar hi nahin rahasmiley19

That's sad

see wat I did , I picked Hetmeyer as if muscle memory and he is not playing today smiley37

I already lost 150 points

I won toss. So no zero smiley40

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Parag smiley40

Word Count: 1