Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sajini235 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago
I always wanted to see abhira in this light. Unfortunately, never got a chancein show and never will. But I am glad that we have you. Please update soon.
srkksgjenny thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

The Days Were Going Great

Life was running smoothly for Armaan and Abhira, balancing work, their "second innings," caring for children, and looking after senior citizens.

One day, in the office, Abhira and Sara were chit-chatting about relationships and boyfriends. Sara encouraged Abhira to go on a date, mentioning that Sarthak’s friend had met Abhira at a party and was very interested in her.

Initially, Abhira avoided the idea, but then she thought, "Why not?" She agreed to the date and went home.

While Abhira was getting ready in a black dress, Armaan was excited for their movie night. It was his turn to choose the film. He had made popcorn, set out cold drinks, opened a bottle of wine, and ordered Asha’s special dinner and pizza for them to enjoy while watching.

Armaan assumed Abhira was taking a shower and changing. But when he heard her calling Asha urgently, he knocked on the door and walked in. To his surprise, Abhira was dressed up. He exclaimed, “Abhira, it’s movie night today!”

Abhira, caught off guard, apologized, saying, “I forgot to tell you…” Before she could finish, Armaan noticed her struggling with her dress hook in the mirror. He approached, helped her with the hook, and for a moment, it was intense. Abhira shyly looked away, and Armaan couldn’t help but think how different things could be between them.

Their moment was interrupted by the doorbell. Armaan said, “It must be Asha, I’ll check.”

To his surprise, when he opened the door, it was a good-looking guy who asked for Abhira. Armaan was stunned—she had mentioned meeting someone, but he assumed it was just girlfriends getting together. He hadn’t realized this was actually a date.

His thoughts were interrupted when Abhira came and greeted the guy, Rihaan, introducing him to Armaan. She told Rihaan she’d join him downstairs, and Rihaan hugged her, giving her a cheek kiss. Armaan watched the scene from the dining table, pretending to work.

As Rihaan left, Abhira grabbed her purse, but Armaan stopped her, asking, “Who is he?”

Abhira replied, “Sara’s friend.”

Armaan, concerned, said, “You don’t know him, how can you go out with someone like that? It’s unsafe—and what about our movie night?”

Abhira brushed it off, saying, “Don’t worry, I’ll be back. I’ve been out with men before, it’s no big deal, relax.”

Armaan was left fuming, feeling jealous. He realized he had taken Abhira for granted. He cared deeply for her, but to her, he was just her "khadoosman"—or at least that’s how he felt.

As Abhira left, she sensed Armaan’s disappointment. She smiled and said, “Khadoosman, don’t start the movie without me.”

On her date with Rihaan at an Asian thali restaurant, they talked. Rihaan was a businessman, a decent guy, but not what Abhira was looking for. She realized he wasn’t her type—he wasn’t her "khadoosman." By the end of the evening, she was bored. Rihaan was polite, but they had no connection. She discreetly asked the manager to pack some food and told Rihaan that she loved takeaways and wanted to head home early.

When she got back, Armaan opened the door and said, “You’re back so soon?”

Abhira smiled, “I brought us some food.”

Armaan asked, “How was your date?”

“Boring as hell,” Abhira replied, as Armaan gave a satisfied smile. She walked over to the sofa and, noticing the movie playing, teased, “You started the movie without me?”

He responded, “I thought you’d be late, since you were out on a date.”

Abhira chuckled, “Very funny.” She joined him on the couch and started unpacking the food. As they ate, she told him about how dull the date was and how hard it was to find a man who fit her taste. Armaan was amused, learning that Abhira had gone on blind dates like this before. They both laughed at how bad the date had been.

Armaan teased, “A movie night with me would’ve been better.”

Abhira grinned, “Yes, definitely true.”

They began watching the movie, cuddled under a warm blanket since the AC made the room chilly. As the movie progressed, Abhira’s usual comments and whistles faded—she was tired. Before she knew it, she had dozed off with her head resting on Armaan’s shoulder. Armaan, equally tired, soon fell asleep too, and they both ended the night, unknowingly, in each other’s company.

Pinecone thumbnail

Its time Armaan fixes things to actually get back together with her as a couple.

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Loved this chapter

Enjoyed reading armaan getting jealous

Abhira looking for armaan in other men is interesting- hopefully you have planned something like armaan taking her out on the date

Excited to read more

alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Loved the update, waiting for the next update

Pinecone thumbnail

Armaan has not addressed their past adequately and its about time Abhimaan speak about it. He apologized when he first came to her but beyond that they have never discussed getting back together or Abhiras feelings etc.

Edited by Pinecone - 4 days ago
nikipuki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Very nice update. Can status quo continue for Armaan and Abhira.....

Pinecone thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

please write more soon and dont go MIA again! l

shush22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Posted: a day ago

The story is going in a very interesting direction. Please update this... Eagerly waiting...