Do you think Virat will blame Amruta?

soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I am confused as to where to put the topic, so creating a new one.

I have a bad feeling in the end Amruta will be blamed. may be she will be blamed for clicking the pics and thereby creating a situation for marriage as it was her suggestion for fake marriage. Also that she came in good books of VSA by helping him not go to jail so he agrees for fake marriage which will ultimately lead to real marriage.

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adiandsid thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

There is a small possibility that Virat may blame Amruta but I really hope they don't go there - didnt really go well the last time. Hope the trust he now has on her is enough to see through any doubts that may be put in him.

She will be blamed, if by no one else then by Babita. But they have shown him in a way that even if he does believe his mom, i would be inclined to think he is faking it (and hope I am right.)

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Babita plan will mostly backfire as Virat knows it's fake marriage drama they are doing so if it was Ammu who planned all this than she would have forced him for real marriage as she will get hold of his property after becoming his legal wife. Virat was ready for real marriage but it's Ammu who said about fake marriage so he will know it's culprit plan to create MU among them.

vivkriti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Adiandsid

There is a small possibility that Virat may blame Amruta but I really hope they don't go there - didnt really go well the last time. Hope the trust he now has on her is enough to see through any doubts that may be put in him.

She will be blamed, if by no one else then by Babita. But they have shown him in a way that even if he does believe his mom, i would be inclined to think he is faking it (and hope I am right.)

I don't think Babita will come in open to blame her as she knows Ammu is sharp she may start doubting Babita and expose her infront of Virat . Mostly she will switch on that mobile so he gets it in her bag as she does not know it's VA plan according to her Virat is trapped in this marriage because of that viral pics.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Originally posted by: vivkriti

Babita plan will mostly backfire as Virat knows it's fake marriage drama they are doing so if it was Ammu who planned all this than she would have forced him for real marriage as she will get hold of his property after becoming his legal wife. Virat was ready for real marriage but it's Ammu who said about fake marriage so he will know it's culprit plan to create MU among them.

That's a good point. Hadn't thought about it. Yeah.. that shouldn't be tough for Virat to figure... enough things in his penthouse (top floor) to figure that out.

Edited by Adiandsid - 4 months ago
Adiandsid thumbnail

I don't think Babita will come in open to blame her as she knows Ammu is sharp she may start doubting Babita and expose her infront of Virat . Mostly she will switch on that mobile so he gets it in her bag as she does not know it's VA plan according to her Virat is trapped in this marriage because of that viral pics.

Wonder where Babita's plans started to flop. Do need to revisit those eps. Think she didn't expect he will get arrested - all will be humiliating Ammu. Ammu's lie was the final nail.

Yeah.. she is scared of Ammu - showed it while keeping the phone in her bag.

emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think Ammu will know from the get go that Babz is the culprit the moment the phone is found in her bag and babz starts to accuse her. The only way mu between Virat and Ammu is possible, is if Ammu like a mother India accepts the photo blame on her in order to save Babz from falling in disgrace in Virat's eyes... But even this is not good enough reason for Virat to mu Ammu, he should know her better than this by now.

emyl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If Ishika can arrange to change Jahan's property paper overnight, then Babz also can make arrangements to change the phone number ownership to Ammu name in overnight too... Villains in this shows are sooo influential, they can play with official records..

Then all the saboot will be Ammu ki khilaf

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

The writers are just rectifying their past mistake of the fateful MU which had many backlashes even from ardent AmVira twitter fans, so hope, they do not go that way but instead expose and punish the culprit and move on to another track, focusing on Virat's business and Amruta's work and Bhavani's business venture.

ambsug thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Why is Arjit wearing that Netaji headwear, is it the norm for Marathi weddings?