Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Player availability updates: Jos Buttler has left the Rajasthan Royals camp, and will be joined by Will Jacks and Reece Topley as the England players start returning home ahead of the T20 World Cup. KKR will soon lose Phil Salt for the same reason.

Jos already left?

Weren't the England players leaving during Playoffs and not before it. 

RR ke 2 matches remaining hain. 

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Aaj predict karna bhul gayismiley37

Player availability updates: Jos Buttler has left the Rajasthan Royals camp, and will be joined by Will Jacks and Reece Topley as the England players start returning home ahead of the T20 World Cup. KKR will soon lose Phil Salt for the same reason.

Mustafa Moudi: "Since Salt is set to miss the Playoffs and KKR have already qualified. I would suggest dropping Starc and Rinku for Chetan Sakariya and Gurbaz. Let Gurbaz and Salt open for KKR. This way he would get some game time, instead of directly playing the Playoffs. Also, Both Rinku and Starc havent done anything significant this season so dropping them wont affect them much !!" On the contrary, Varun Aaron would like to see Starc bowl his full quota

While I did select Salt for most 4s & 6s, I do think that KKR could drop him tonight, but I'm not sure that Gurbaz should be the substitute.  Instead, either return Venky there, or bring in Manish Pandey.  I also don't agree w/ the Cricinfo poster on dropping Starc, who can be a wildcard anytime, but I do think either Rinku or Ramandeep should be dropped

Also, since Nitish Rana is back, maybe he can replace Ramandeep, and the death overs can be left to Russell and Rinku.  Then one can have the following 12 line-up, impact subs being adjusted accordingly

Venky

Narine

Raghuvanshi

Nitish Rana

Shreyas

Russell

Rinku/Ramandeep (but not both)

Bharat (w)

Starc

Harshit

Suyash Sharma

Varun

Since KKR already have an adequate pace attack in Starc, Harshit & Russell, I'd try to give them a 3-man spin of Narine, Varun and Suyash.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Jos already left?

Weren't the England players leaving during Playoffs and not before it. 

RR ke 2 matches remaining hain. 

Sab ja raha hOn will Jacks aur Troppley bhi gaye 

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Aaj predict karna bhul gayismiley37

Match delayed.  Hope they unlock d predictions 

7:23pm A slight drizzle now as the centre covers are firmly on. Some of the GT flags that are generally put on the roof of the stadium, have come off and are hanging on some parts of the floodlights, which is why not all of them were on. But now slowly, one part of the ground is moving away from darkness as the floodlights partly come on.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

7.40pm local: The floodlights have only partially been switched on. Covers remain firmly placed on the square.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

No support to any teamsmiley37

If they win with a big margin, they move to 7th position and LSG go down to 8th

Basically they'll act like speed breaker for other team smiley37

1st CSK then may be LSG (bachi kuchi %)

Par GT toh jeetegi nahinsmiley44

Edited by Arpita00001 - 1 months ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Rajasthan Royals

Saw this tweet

Harsha Bhogle:- Usually during interviews people look at your face but I'm trying to look at your finger.

Nitish Rana:- Sir, me aapko nahi dikha sakta kyuki wo Middle Finger Hai 

(DURING PRE MATCH INTERVIEW)

🤣🤣🤣