Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

The prediction game is designed in such way that the toss category gets unlocked 30 minutes before the match.  Nothing can be done about it unless there is a gap of 30 minutes between the toss and revised start time.  The tech team will wait and unlock the window for the rest of the categories as soon as we get confirmation on the revised start time.

Cheers..

What I don't understand - if there is a delayed start, why do the pre-match shows also have to be delayed?  Like CricInfo's show - tonight Moody, McCleneghan and Wasim Jaffer - could have started already, and they could have diiscussed the toss & squads once they happened.  As it is, this show sometimes drags on long into the first over

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

7:15pm The covers are back on, even though there is no rain. The floodlights continue to be switched off. There is frequent lightning there but I am not 100% sure if that has something to do with the floodlights not being on.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Player availability updates: Jos Buttler has left the Rajasthan Royals camp, and will be joined by Will Jacks and Reece Topley as the England players start returning home ahead of the T20 World Cup. KKR will soon lose Phil Salt for the same reason.

Aaj agat GT jeete then how far the point table will be affected (I know it next to impossible)

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

7:23pm A slight drizzle now as the centre covers are firmly on. Some of the GT flags that are generally put on the roof of the stadium, have come off and are hanging on some parts of the floodlights, which is why not all of them were on. But now slowly, one part of the ground is moving away from darkness as the floodlights partly come on.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Kolkata Knight Riders

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

Aaj agat GT jeete then how far the point table will be affected (I know it next to impossible)

If they win with a big margin, they move to 7th position and LSG go down to 8th

Thanks a lot for the tag smiley31

Your siggy dude smiley42

Mast a mast