Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Prediction is open

The rain has picked up and the covers are firmly in place. Seems like a heavy downpour which will significantly delay the start time of this clash. The waiting game continues.

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I heard England is playing Pakistan in a T20 series now.

Yes. They do have a series against Pak a week before WC starts. Idk if they are playing the same squad of WC thou😅

Originally posted by: Rosyme

I heard England is playing Pakistan in a T20 series now.

Ireland. Which is why I'm surprised they don't seem to need Josh Little

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pareshif

Match and TOSS time extended temporarily as no exact time updated....

Thank you Paresh! Hopefully we will find the status of the match soon.

Cheers..

Savera84 thumbnail

Dear members, prediction window is temporarily unlocked now. Make changes if you want.

Cheers..

7:50pm A fair-sized crowd at the venue, but like us, they have been kept waiting, too. The remaining floodlights are yet to be switched on, and the centre is under covers because the rain seems to have become heavier.

Samarth: "If it gets washed out, it would be heart breaking for GT. Nobody wants to lose their playoff chance getting ruined by rain." Even if their chances were minimal.

Vismay: "Starc should play all remaining matches unless he's injured or he himself wants rest. Momentum and being in rhythm is a necessary thing for pace bowlers. "

Savera84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Ireland. Which is why I'm surprised they don't seem to need Josh Little

The upcoming series is between Pakistan and England. Pakistan is playing with Ireland at the moment.

Cheers..

Edited by Savera84 - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Vr15h

Yeah. Used to be a finisher before he switched to opening. But I think he might be better as a middle order batsman - b/w overs 7-15

I don't think he'll return back to middle order after playing as a opener for India when SKY Rishabh Rinku are there