Match Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

I feel England team is being smart meeting earlier for WC and starting the preparation with the deserves rest in between for the players who played IPL.

India team will reach in batches to USA with close to no rest for some players😒

Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius

Let's see kya Shubman KKR se badla le paata haismiley39(he was in KKR before and also last year's win, Hats off to Rinku though)

He started with kkr na?

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

he left early I guess. RR has to find Buttler replacement as opener just like KKR has to do with Salt. Both teams can use these 2 matches to find the right player

For RR, Sanju has opened in the past, so could do that again. Or maybe send Dhruv Jurel to do it. Butler's exit means having Hetmeyer and Powell in the middle, so maybe pull Hetmeyer up to #4, since Powell is there to take care of the death overs

Also, for the remaining 2 overseas slots, they could pick Boult, and depending on the pitch, either Burger or Maharaj. It would be a good idea to have 3 pacemen & 3 spinners, so that they're not found short if a batsman takes apart all of one category

For KKR, just indicated in the previous post what their replacements could be. Against bringing in Gurbaz, since he's as volatile as Narine. Have a stable batsman like either having Venky return to open, or if he is now a floater, then bring in Manish Pandey. Since they'll need a keeper, bring in Shikar Bharat for that, and drop one of either Rinku or Ramandeep. I'd also like to have both Raghuvanshi and Rana in the line-up

I feel England team is being smart meeting earlier for WC and starting the preparation with the deserves rest in between for the players who played IPL.

Thanks to bcci for scheduling ipl just before the wc its gonna affect wc

Originally posted by: Arpita00001

He started with kkr na?

Yeah. Used to be a finisher before he switched to opening. But I think he might be better as a middle order batsman - b/w overs 7-15

Many happy returns

star-birthday

I heard England is playing Pakistan in a T20 series now.

Savera84 thumbnail
Happy birthday dear.smiley40

Have a wonderful one and hopefully you will get to see some cricket today.

Cheers..

Match and TOSS time extended temporarily as no exact time updated....

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Don't know about Rajasthan, but KKR and SRH can manage i think.

They will have players in their reserve.

Who is SRH losing? Neither Australia (Cummins & Head) nor South Africa (Klaasen & Markram) have called their players back early to prepare. Or have they?