Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

That is a piece of mind if dadi sa dose not want to call off the ANSH wedding because I wasn't sure about it ,yes they bound to feel bad for his condition at the moment but as far I can remember he used to cause the problems into Ansh work related ,and how idiot Lal Sigh is who was saying he is not the same Juggu but completely changed person ?

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

That is a piece of mind if dadi sa dose not want to call off the ANSH wedding because I wasn't sure about it ,yes they bound to feel bad for his condition at the moment but as far I can remember he used to cause the problems into Ansh work related ,and how idiot Lal Sigh is who was saying he is not the same Juggu but completely changed person ?

Lal singh is chamcha of Jagya, nothing else.

Yes he does do ghota in raily project because of that police arrest Shiv on haldi day.

kooki07 thumbnail

That is so sad I never knew about that I thought he was causing the problems in to their life after they got married?

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

That is so sad I never knew about that I thought he was causing the problems in to their life after they got married?

After Anandi and Shiv haldi track. He remained good, no plotting against Ansh. But he still take silly decision during sanchi and his marriage track put anandi in difficult situation.

That track will going to be last ... Of his silliness.

kooki07 thumbnail

Oh I only read the WU OF the Balika Vadhu lately but most of the updates were missing ,I thought it was Sanchi who wants to get married to him and wanted to take him away from his family ?

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Oh I only read the WU OF the Balika Vadhu lately but most of the updates were missing ,I thought it was Sanchi who wants to get married to him and wanted to take him away from his family ?

Sanchi is behind Jagdish.. but Jagdish also never said no to her . He want to get shoping, udaipur for her college presentation and many things.

Always complains about her infront of Anandi. Many time he mentioned that he doesn't like Sanchi. Still never said directly to her or atleast try to make distance. That's why again two women fall in love with him.

Sanchi is 100% in that relationship but Jagdish also have his share of fault.

kooki07 thumbnail

So many things happened in the show at the moment they shown where Anandi was kidnaped and he came to rescue her poor Anandi started feeling for him again so sad .In this track I hated Gauri the most being a woman Her self how could she say such poisoness words for Anandi ?tonight looks liken her mother would join her again spitting the poison .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

So many things happened in the show at the moment they shown where Anandi was kidnaped and he came to rescue her poor Anandi started feeling for him again so sad .In this track I hated Gauri the most being a woman Her self how could she say such poisoness words for Anandi ?tonight looks liken her mother would join her again spitting the poison .

Correct... Love too saw them when their moye moye happened. Specially honeymoon, marriage truth' episode.

Upcoming episode of Anandi and Shiv are so good. Full of love. CS flirting and Ajee blushing smiley42smiley27

kooki07 thumbnail

Corect waiting for their happy moments before Jaggu starts playing his evil games .

kooki07 thumbnail

Still feel that all 3 the main chrecter of the show have gone for ever looks like a nightmare when we wake up they will be there .smiley28