Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Could u please help me if you can that besides color Rishty any other channel have been showing the shows in which Sid Shukla appeared . thanks

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Could u please help me if you can that besides color Rishty any other channel have been showing the shows in which Sid Shukla appeared . thanks

On TV, I don't think so. On YouTube you can try Jane pehchane se Ajnabi. Mostly his main or famous work is done through colors. Most of the time they only telecast Balika Vadhu because only BV get TRP like current show. 2+ around. Some time they telecast Dil se Dil Tak but not often

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry dear I must have missed that episode yes I am watching the repeat telecast on color rishtey but now its about Shiv and Anandi going to get married but Jagiya has returned again , are u watching it as well ?

I do watching on colors rishtey, YouTube and jio cinema. In all three platforms different track. Have watch Anandi and shiv marriage track countless time.

Jagya come back is really important for the show. So that Anandi and jagya relationship got parmanent end, including emotional as well. Many Anandi and shiv beautiful scenes come.

My fav one is when shiv say no to marriage. It's come Anandi start liking (or loveing) shiv and she is doing marriage because she like shiv not because of any promises. Many time Anandi mentioned that in upcoming episode on the basis of this track.

You are watching currently right. Free free to comment here. We will discuss and revived our memories.

Today Balika Vadhu serials completed 16 years. smiley40

kooki07 thumbnail

Thanks yes now Jaggu dada have come back and is in the hospital at the moment, anemone most enjoying part was that what do you think Anandi would be still, waiting for u ?sorry meant to be annoying part.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Thanks yes now Jaggu dada have come back and is in the hospital at the moment, anemone most enjoying part was that what do you think Anandi would be still, waiting for u ?sorry meant to be annoying part.

Yaa, now he asked in the temple. Anandi tum zindagi me aage badh gayi mujhe bulakar. Mere intejar bhi nhi kiya. Such a shameless moment.

I was like what the hell. What are you thinking that you gonna du rangeelia with other woman, make her wife, make her pregnant. Still she gonna wait for you.

No wonder people used to call him pigheadšŸ¤£

kooki07 thumbnail

Oh I thought it was dadi sa who asked for his behalf.I must had gone very made about the track and had stoped watching his scenes only I can remember when Anandi went and threw all his memories and he always used to cause the problems in Shiv s life and his work as well .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Oh I thought it was dadi sa who asked for his behalf.I must had gone very made about the track and had stoped watching his scenes only I can remember when Anandi went and threw all his memories and he always used to cause the problems in Shiv s life and his work as well .

Seriously. Emotional abuse to Anandi. He pass a comment of Anandi rashes problem infront of Shiv more like assaulting. Plus railway ghotala. He does many crime.

I became angry as well on dadisa for that but I can understand she don't wanna let her go. More than jagya, her too much love made her do that.

Pighead just take the advantage of this

kooki07 thumbnail

lets see what he is gong to do tonight ?the spoilt brat he only deserved Gory they are worse than each other .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

lets see what he is gong to do tonight ?the spoilt brat he only deserved Gory they are worse than each other .

Gauri, correct. Without her show become boring somehow. Her chillam chilli used to bring so much fun. They used to screem each other a lot. smiley37...

See what happened next

kooki07 thumbnail

Yes I watched the episode when he followed Anandi to the temple and the best scene was at the end when the whole family found out that how he used to treat and yel at her putting all the blames on her and she never told anyone ,at least they all found out that how deep he can fall just keep his own ego satisfied , sad .