Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

Well why they gave the title name to the show Doree ?If they never had any idea why to right and from where they started it from , if the writers are would be the same as the 1st season then they shouldn't try at all . They didn't even realised it that the story they are writing it is about a little girl who have to find her real id ,her mother and she shouldn't had been suffering in the evils but learn her ways to complete her family .

Toral and Amar Upadhyay were cast in important roles are well established lead role actors. They used these actors for gathering attention and also to sustain the show before leap which they did.

But they failed to write a proper story for the themes they have selected.

Lead role /title role characters are made to suffer in every show including Balika Vadhu's Anandi.Yet Little Anandi was a huge hit with viewers.

The show didn't do well because they didn't write a good story as a result the socalled title character Doree didn't appeal to the viewers.

Mansi and Ganga story was a realistic mature love story and it worked.

I hope they put an end to this show and start a new show with nice mature love story with Toral and Amar.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Toral and Amar Upadhyay were cast in important roles are well established lead role actors. They used these actors for gathering attention and also to sustain the show before leap which they did.

But they failed to write a proper story for the themes they have selected.

Lead role /title role characters are made to suffer in every show including Balika Vadhu's Anandi.Yet Little Anandi was a huge hit with viewers.

The show didn't do well because they didn't write a good story as a result the socalled title character Doree didn't appeal to the viewers.

Mansi and Ganga story was a realistic mature love story and it worked.

I hope they put an end to this show and start a new show with nice mature love story with Toral and Amar.

Yaa.... casting of these serial is much better than story ..

Such a parfect casting in serial after such a long time... Doree resemble a lot like ganga and Mansi look vise....

Even I want a serial where both cast as main lead ... third serial in row ...🤭🤭

Mahi will cast as a daughter again ....she is such a good actress...

But atleast at the end they give proper ending which is missing from every show .....

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I thought the Doree was ended but found the last night episode recorded again? Why they are stretching it now .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought the Doree was ended but found the last night episode recorded again? Why they are stretching it now .

It's not ended yet.... They shoot last episode of season 1 today.... Ganga and Mansi got married .. a happy ending smiley41smiley40...

They will bring second season with grow up doree and may be Anand ana kailashi ..

Let see... I am glad I got happy ending 😊

kooki07 thumbnail

Whats the point to bring KDand Anand back ,can they not make a new show without evilness ?

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail

Every hero/heroine needs a villain.

kooki07 thumbnail

I dont think that I will be able to watch the 2nd season of Doree because its cruelty towards the poor and helpless people no positivity at all .

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail

I dont think that I will be able to watch the 2nd season of Doree because its cruelty towards the poor and helpless people no positivity at all .

In every story there's good vs evil. There is a hero and there is a villain.

For Doree to be a hero she needs a villain who causes problems all around. Otherwise what is there to watch? For the message that good triumps over evil to be shown the evil/negativity also need to be shown

Season 1 had Ganga Mansi and co vs Thakurain and her evil son

Season 2 if there is then it will be Doree vs who ever does evil things in her world.

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Do you know in which episode Anandi make moustache on jagya face during holi festival....I only saw this scene in flashback but not actual

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 1 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Sorry dear I must have missed that episode yes I am watching the repeat telecast on color rishtey but now its about Shiv and Anandi going to get married but Jagiya has returned again , are u watching it as well ?