Balika Vadhu: A because Saga - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

I used to watch it very fondly when it was telecasted the first time but when they changed the PB I didn't like it because PB was perfect for her age plus very innocent bit the new one looked too matured against her . Now I am watching it because the most fevourte ones are no more ,which is sad .

Good... I love Anandi so much that I like all three actress....

I follow mostly every main character after BV end to see their future projects.. but from all of them. . sid and toral impress me after BV.. choice of projects are good and they got most apportunity... May be because how they handle things in BV...

I heard today that Doree is going off air... Lar episode they will shoot in 22 June

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 4 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

its good if the Doree is going off the air because the writer was so doppi he or she didn't even knew where its going . Hope they end on the good note towards of Doree and her Baba ,mom plus the poor community should be out off the grip off the evils .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its good if the Doree is going off the air because the writer was so doppi he or she didn't even knew where its going . Hope they end on the good note towards of Doree and her Baba ,mom plus the poor community should be out off the grip off the evils .

I hope they give proper ending... This month they will end this season with proper ending I guess. And they start second season with grow up doree..

Let see how will things take turns

kooki07 thumbnail

Ok lets see what they will do in the next season ?Because BB OTT3 and KKK14 are going to start soon and after the BB new season if they wants to restart Doree again .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

Ok lets see what they will do in the next season ?Because BB OTT3 and KKK14 are going to start soon and after the BB new season if they wants to restart Doree again .

But doree come at 8:30 and bb ott not come on Tv and KKK14 is weekend show... May be they will start next season right after one season ending...

May be we will see grow up doree with her parents...and may she will have some siblings...

I hope they don't go with flora and doree love triangle because Pavitra also going to die in serial

kooki07 thumbnail

is KD going to kill Pavitra same as she killed her other daughter ?I personally dont like Pavitra and Flora they are very mean and nasty .Plus I stoped feeling bad for the real KD since she wanted to Doree to remove from from Ganga s life ,T hats mean she is not a good hearted person as well but yes I Love nani and the whole Bustee peoples they are poor but have the heart of gold and love each other .

kooki07 thumbnail

You are right about the timings yes they might take leap after evil KD and her son and would show the new problems for the Doree ,Ganga and Mansi .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

You are right about the timings yes they might take leap after evil KD and her son and would show the new problems for the Doree ,Ganga and Mansi .

Now things are coming to end.... Mansi and Ganga both are alive ... Pavitra is going to die...flora I'd not ganga daughter( great)...what's next.... Mansi and Anand marriage is fake ....thana ganga and Mansi marriage.... Kailashi dead and Anand behind the bar...

What gonna happen with Vansh ..... I know doree, ganga and Mansi become family but did mansi left Vansh alone and that both take care of doree and vansh together as siblings....smiley25

GoodDoc_2105 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think they failed to write a proper story for Doree's character.

They didn't know whether to focus on girl child or father -daughter story.

The show ran on the power of Ganga and Mansi story.

kooki07 thumbnail

Well why they gave the title name to the show Doree ?If they never had any idea why to right and from where they started it from , if the writers are would be the same as the 1st season then they shouldn't try at all . They didn't even realised it that the story they are writing it is about a little girl who have to find her real id ,her mother and she shouldn't had been suffering in the evils but learn her ways to complete her family .