Balika Vadhu: A because Saga - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

I do watch it but really not hearty so I must have missed that part ,hate the new track evil trios ,KD, F , and her mum ,so just watch it Ganga and Doree moments with nani , real KD and her sportive Bustee peoples .

That's scenes are less full for flora and nonsense...

I think they tried to create a parallel track of Ganga and Mansi...

One side Ganga with Pavitra and Flora but love doree.. and other side Mansi with Anand and Vansh but love doree... How these two priorities Doree in their life and come together for her future...If that happened then it's fun to watch how Ganga and Mansi break relationship with Pavitra and Anand respectively...

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

Would love to watch it if it happens but looks like it would be towards the end of the show .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Would love to watch it if it happens but looks like it would be towards the end of the show .

If this thing happens at the end of the show then how we get happy family moments.... I'm waiting that moments since Diwali episode... Last we get with bhola ....but with doree it's still left... I want many things after ganga and Mansi marriage they send Doree to school, Ganga get support from mansi and start his own work related to sari, their relationship progress and many more with doree ..

Edited by Jhanak1234 - 3 months ago
kooki07 thumbnail

Lets see and hope it happens the way we want to watch ,hope it doesn't end up like Prineety going into the circles which I started watching fro begening but stoped it after the few episodes .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I' am watching balika repeat episode and find out in episode 170 that madan sing(shyam father) has son who is same age as jagya but after sometime they increase his age for sugna smiley37 one of the blooper of Balika

kooki07 thumbnail

I am watching the repeat B.V as well it was Shiv entered before the weekend and dadi sa is sooo fun now a days

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

I am watching the repeat B.V as well it was Shiv entered before the weekend and dadi sa is sooo fun now a days

Dadisa is so cute and funny at that track.. watch the last 5 min of episode.....Madan sing son is young later they turn him young man shayam .....

After shiv entry Dadisa is adorable.... Her bond with Anandi become more strong... Character development is super till the end

kooki07 thumbnail

I have been recording all the episode till now Shiv entered but dont know why I dont want to delete those episode but dont want to watch Gory and her cleaver mom scenes just watched it and delated those .

Jhanak1234 thumbnail

I have been recording all the episode till now Shiv entered but dont know why I dont want to delete those episode but dont want to watch Gory and her cleaver mom scenes just watched it and delated those .

I like gauri when her moye moye happened like honeymoon talk or about pizza...

The only scenes I skil was ganga scenes after marriage....too boring to watch....

All other scene I can watch happy Ansh scene from dadisa and anandi scene...

Anandi childhood part was also so good. ..

kooki07 thumbnail

I used to watch it very fondly when it was telecasted the first time but when they changed the PB I didn't like it because PB was perfect for her age plus very innocent bit the new one looked too matured against her . Now I am watching it because the most fevourte ones are no more ,which is sad .